PDA

View Full Version : I am now leaving FST bittorrent invites section

nikmash232
10-14-2007, 03:55 PM
after i have given away so much stuff lately and while i still am i have an idiot when i am trying to trade with him...he neither trusts me and he accuses me of wanting to steal his bitmetv account before leaving...as i just wanted to help out a friend i was gonna trade with him...but i just am fed up with idiots like them just accusing me of shit i have never done...i guess its pointless doing giveaways...because no one even treats me with just a little bit of respect...thats all i ask..

Kyl3KK
10-14-2007, 03:58 PM
=( that sucks...

jrzy
10-14-2007, 04:03 PM
Don't let that get to you...

SiNa
10-14-2007, 04:05 PM
well maybe if you would show your rep points, with over 100?? then people would trust you definitely more

dcliffnotes
10-14-2007, 04:07 PM
just have a sig with a middle finger directed to the haters. just kidding. brush it off, they prob noobs.

nikmash232
10-14-2007, 04:10 PM
well maybe if you would show your rep points, with over 100?? then people would trust you definitely more

lol not over a 100...well i coulda had that much..but i dont ask people to rep me anymore...or i would have over 100 :D

xJohnxSmithx
10-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Dude, there are a lot of pricks in this world. Everywhere you go, you can run but you can't hide. Don't sweat it. You'll forget about it in no time.

Yesum
10-14-2007, 04:12 PM
I'm that idiot you're talking about. Maybe If you show your rep points it would make things a bit easier. But you created a thread: "I'm thinking about leaving FST" and you:
-Dont wanna use middleman.
-You want me to go first.
-I got the feeling you were rushing things

That's exactly how scammers behaive. How do I know you are one of the good guys or bad guys. Don't call me an idiot just because I'm carefull. I wanted to trade the secure way, with a middleman.
I got scammed of my ScT over 500 GB buffer a couple of weeks ago. I'm not stupid enough to do the same thing again. And I explained that to you, but instead, you got pissed off and called me an idiot.

tupac
10-14-2007, 04:19 PM
I'm that idiot you're talking about. Maybe If you show your rep points it would make things a bit easier. But you created a thread: "I'm thinking about leaving FST" and you:

That's exactly how scammers behaive. How do I know you are one of the good guys or bad guys. Don't call me an idiot just because I'm carefull. I wanted to trade the secure way, with a middleman.
I got scammed of my ScT over 500 GB buffer a couple of weeks ago. I'm not stupid enough to do the same thing again. And I explained that to you, but instead, you got pissed off and called me an idiot.

You are an idiot if you think that he would risk a username with 2600 posts, 5 stars and 45 rep. points for a f*cking BitmeTV account/invite. He could trade an account like this for at least an FTN on other forums.
STFU Yesum!

SiNa
10-14-2007, 04:20 PM

i understand you. but i think you can trust him. look at his rep points and he wouldnt scam you now that its made public.

SgtMajor
10-14-2007, 04:23 PM
I love a good soap opera, especially when it's played out in public :D

Neighbours
Everybody needs good neighbours
With a little understanding you can find the perfect blend

Neighbours
Should be there for one-another
That's when good neighbours become good friends

blackbird
10-14-2007, 04:24 PM
i think you can trust him .. he is the dark-uk sysop :rolleyes:

hangemhigh
10-14-2007, 04:25 PM
my neighbor still has my lawnmower

shutdk
10-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Is it 5th time you leave this section now?

http://www.cradleandall.co.uk/images/1260.jpg

Yesum
10-14-2007, 04:28 PM
You are an idiot if you think that he would risk a username with 2600 posts, 5 stars and 45 rep. points for a f*cking BitmeTV account/invite. He could trade an account like this for at least an FTN on other forums.
STFU Yesum!

No, I won't shut the f*ck up. His behaivour is not my fault. I'm careful with who I'm trading with. Something I have learned over the past month.

I was about to ask around if he is trustfull, but then I got his pm full of abuse. So I'll find someone else to trade with...simple as that. He behaived like an asshole, I didn't. And if he wouldn't have hide his rep points, I would have a little bit easier to trust him.

i understand you. but i think you can trust him. look at his rep points and he wouldnt scam you now that its made public.

Thank you for understanding me. And I didn't know he had 45+ rep points since he were hiding them.

eden297
10-14-2007, 04:30 PM
this is not a reason to leave this section pal.

i got scammed too a lot of times, and in some of them ppl thought i am the scammer.

think a about it.. is it really a good reason to live this section? because of 1 guy?

we all know u are a good member and we all respect u.

SgtMajor
10-14-2007, 04:32 PM
i think you can trust him .. he is the dark-uk sysop :rolleyes:

:lol: Tracker admin staff trading their ass off, whatever next, trading MODs becoming admin at trackers? It will never happen, will it? :D

Defy
10-14-2007, 04:58 PM

Do you ever do background checks with people? Ya know, like check what kind of person they are by seeing what threads they've posted in, giveaways they've participated in or held, and what FST buddies they might associate with.

No, it's not a definite way of knowing things but it's a good start. You can at least get a feel for what kind of member you're dealing with and if they've got a good rep around here. :)

Mike_007
10-14-2007, 05:00 PM

i support you, man! you just do the right thing.
with 2000+posts&somerep doesnot mean you can ask others go first without middleman, and call them idiot.

MrLazy
10-14-2007, 05:05 PM
man im not too good with this trading business, but dude don't leave this section man .. over something as stupid as trading? is it really worthit? think about it...i and many others still need your help and support here.. dont leave us like this :(

if you do insist on leaving..we will miss you bro ..good luck :) thanks for all the giveaways ..you've helped many many people in this forum and we DO appreciate it greatly.

WhiteWizard20
10-14-2007, 05:09 PM
Nikmash232, u are a good user and sharer. I saw u do lots of good giveaways and I greatly respect u for that.

Snaidis
10-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Stay here man, don't give to some member make you leave, he doesn't deserve your attension.

dudave
10-14-2007, 05:28 PM

STFU Yesum!

dude give him a break, he got scamed big time few weeks ago on a SCT 500gigs, he is carfull, i'm sure you would be too...

embolism
10-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Nik has done awesome giveaways...
for peeps sake..he gave me a level 7 account free..just for asking
NOW.... S THAT A FAIR TRADE?

KFlint
10-14-2007, 05:35 PM

some thought here

you leaving,

http://tapes.ieattapes.com/uploads/Bush_O_RLY.jpg

xJohnxSmithx
10-14-2007, 05:41 PM
ha! i love the crazy bush pics. But seriously, you guys should kiss and make up. For real. What do you say? for me...please...

nikmash232
10-14-2007, 05:44 PM
fine i wont leave...shut up trancelover i wanna leave because im soo addicted and i gotta focus on my skool work..but its way to hard to leave...fine ill stay but i wont be on as much..but ill still be giving away stuff..cuz im nice..

hes got that point right too..:yup:

shutdk
10-14-2007, 05:46 PM

some thought here

you leaving,

http://tapes.ieattapes.com/uploads/Bush_O_RLY.jpg

Dude :01:

Peter North
10-14-2007, 05:47 PM
This probably not happen only to you, becase it happen to me too.
But i didnt went away, i said to the user to look at my rep points, and all my posts, but not with luck...
Like the poll i open about scamming and lost acc´s, theres to much people scammed around here.
They got scared wend we say "you goo first", and i tink its normal.
But if they search for posts, of the user, its no need to see "scammers" in all users...
Using some words that some one just said up here..."Its stupid to risk 2.000 posts and rep points just for a acc..."

nikmash232
10-14-2007, 05:47 PM
well my low grades are becuz of u guys :P

Yesum
10-14-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm careful, for a lot of reasons. But what about trading Swedvdr accounts? Ip change = ban?
I guess nikmash232 got a point about middleman because it's an extra ip-number in the process, but still, I want to stay sure.

I don't know if I'm stupid by going first once again. But the guy who scammed me of my ScT account obviously did not have the same good reputation level as nikmash232.
I might go first on this deal if you want to give it another shot. PM me if you feel like it.

Peace.

nikmash232
10-14-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm careful, for a lot of reasons. But what about trading Swedvdr accounts? Ip change = ban?
I guess nikmash232 got a point about middleman because it's an extra ip-number in the process, but still, I want to stay sure.

I don't know if I'm stupid by going first once again. But the guy who scammed me of my ScT account obviously did not have the same good reputation level as nikmash232.
I might go first on this deal if you want to give it another shot. PM me if you feel like it.

Peace.

sorry i think im gonna keep it for another giveaway...since i have to...im gonna finish the giveaway i have now..and then later ill giveaway another..i forgive you and just participate in my giveaways and u may win...

end of discussion.