PDA

View Full Version : I'm in need of some OiNK action!!!!!!!!!!

munkyboy04
10-14-2007, 09:55 PM
Hello I really need a oink invite. I've been trying to get one for months. On trading sites no one wants to trade I dont no why i've got good stuff.

Its giving me a head ache.:sick:

So Ive come to file sharing talk to hope some one will be feeling charitable and donate one. It will get rid of my headache cause I dont have any pain killers:rolleyes:

Chewy
10-14-2007, 10:36 PM
u were trying to trade for it but come here hoping to get it for free? :|

Good arguement...

anekoik
10-14-2007, 10:36 PM
maybe you have difficulties to find oink invitations because it's quite risky
to give some,
recently, i saw an member (other forum) loosing all his oink invitations because he gaves one to a person who was blacklisted on this tracker

aysomc
10-14-2007, 10:51 PM
and if you're looking for people who always give out their oink invites ask on the 1st or the 16th of each month cause thats when they get a new invite.

AmpeD
10-14-2007, 11:47 PM
my friend has 10 invites but is to scared to give them away. good luck

munkyboy04
10-15-2007, 08:02 AM
That explains lots then. Still Hoping. How is anyone supposed to get on the site?

kirktrix
10-15-2007, 08:10 AM
That explains lots then. Still Hoping. How is anyone supposed to get on the site?

If you make yourself deserving for Oink invite maybe someone will give you an invite... Goodluck..:)

game1283
10-15-2007, 11:02 AM
They should trust you, how..? I do not know.. but you can do something :yup:

tony1328
10-15-2007, 11:05 AM
theres no harm in asking , but then again i would never give one of my 10invites away

sorry

munkyboy04
10-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Trust is a funny thing? how do i get people to trust me?

all i Can say is i'm a power user at torrent leech. Ive got a ratio of just less than 3 at demonoid. I'm good at keeping Private trakers. There is no point in me wasting an oink invite. I want to be a good member there, if you see what I mean.

so trust me i'll do good.

munkyboy04
10-15-2007, 06:07 PM
dudes. I dont want to trade so i'm not breaking site rules as far as i Know. so i dont think you'll be banned, as my stats show in the post above i can keep good ratio's. so im not gonna get you banned through hit and run.

Would really appreciate a OiNK invite.

anekoik
10-15-2007, 07:40 PM
I don't want to deserve your cause,
but for many users I'm afraid it doesn't represent a proof,
because ratios are quite easy to maintain with such quantity of Go downloaded,
maybe you 'll have to find another mean,:(

chillincool
10-15-2007, 08:29 PM
2.33 = just under 3? lol :P

munkyboy04
10-15-2007, 08:40 PM
If your going to picky

well it is just under 3. Its much better than less than one. to be fair its closer to 2.but it is over 2 so just under 3 sounds better.:shutup::shutup::shutup:

anekoik
10-15-2007, 08:47 PM
2.33 = just under 3? lol :P

you have a seedbox, or very olds accounts ? :shifty: (I talk about your ratio pics)

munkyboy04
10-15-2007, 09:06 PM
no I dont have a seed box.

I got those as screen prints and copied them via faithfull microsoft paint.

I did it today.

Whats a seed box

k_ichigo
10-15-2007, 09:14 PM
maybe if u post why u need Oink ppl might help u

Bo0ddha
10-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Something doesn't seem right here.... He blocks his demonoid account info, but leaves the Tl one with his sn here. Those trackers are very easy to keep a ratio in. You need another way to prove your trustworthy.

munkyboy04
10-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Come on Boodha, A bit harsh, I've got nothing to hide I'm just posting my ratio's I dont need to show anyone my account info. The reason The demonoid one is like that was because it was a rush job from my PC at work this afternoon. I didnt want my boss to see what i was upto.

and boodah if you look furtherdown the forum you'll see im giving away invites from my demonoid account you can have one if you want if that make you feel any better about it.

But k_ichigo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/k-ichigo-168999) Thats a good Idea.

I Need OiNK becaue I'm trying to digitalize my music collection. I've got lots a vinyl from the 90's which is difficult to transfer well into MP3's. And a lot of it I cant find to download. Ive been told That OiNK will be the place to get it. So thats why, because i want to listen to my old vinyl on my MP3 player.

anekoik
10-15-2007, 10:18 PM
no I dont have a seed box.

I got those as screen prints and copied them via faithfull microsoft paint.

I did it today.

Whats a seed box

there's a misunderstanding, i was asking it to chillincool

Come on Boodha, A bit harsh, I've got nothing to hide I'm just posting my ratio's I dont need to show anyone my account info. The reason The demonoid one is like that was because it was a rush job from my PC at work this afternoon. I didnt want my boss to see what i was upto.

and boodah if you look furtherdown the forum you'll see im giving away invites from my demonoid account you can have one if you want if that make you feel any better about it.

But k_ichigo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/k-ichigo-168999) Thats a good Idea.

I Need OiNK becaue I'm trying to digitalize my music collection. I've got lots a vinyl from the 90's which is difficult to transfer well into MP3's. And a lot of it I cant find to download. Ive been told That OiNK will be the place to get it. So thats why, because i want to listen to my old vinyl on my MP3 player.

Good effort, but you know,
maybe, some members are interested by your will to share, and to integrated a comunity,
in fact, most private trackers involve common thinking that you have to deal with

Showing also ratios with more Go uploaded should help you,
power users and uploaders are more respected

but maybe i'm wrong:mellow:

munkyboy04
10-15-2007, 10:33 PM
[/quote] Showing also ratios with more Go uploaded should help you,
power users and uploaders are more respected[/quote]

I'm not sure what you mean.

Iam a power user at torrent leech . Ive uploaded 31.91gB downloaded 22gb. Look at the ratio's again you'll see.

Same with the demonoid. I share lots more than i Download. Thats the whole point of torrents. It doesnt work if you dont do it.

(Its hard work trying to get invited to OiNK)

anekoik
10-15-2007, 11:32 PM
[Showing also ratios with more Go uploaded should help you,
power users and uploaders are more respected[/quote]

I'm not sure what you mean.

Iam a power user at torrent leech . Ive uploaded 31.91gB downloaded 22gb. Look at the ratio's again you'll see.

Same with the demonoid. I share lots more than i Download. Thats the whole point of torrents. It doesnt work if you dont do it.

(Its hard work trying to get invited to OiNK)[/quote]

It depends if your accounts are old or not,
you can find here people with several Teraoctets uploaded,
there's also private trackers where it's really hard to become power user (this is a quite good proof)
I'm not a very old private trackers user (few month), and I have accounts with several hundred of Go uploaded, with a standart connection,

I know you could find all that quite tedious, but i saw oink's PUs loosing all their invitations,
then it explains fst members behaviour

munkyboy04
10-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Its okay. Thanks and all but I got one now.