PDA

View Full Version : FTN or SCT or FSC: Second Edition

mrnobody
10-14-2007, 10:04 PM
I am member of such categorized as "lvl 1" tracker to "lvl 5" tracker. I am tired of "diversity of content" in these tracker: some have something and others have lil portion of "something" and so on. Since my connection is limited, it's a bit difficult to have significant upload (i don't have trouble with ratio though) in these trackers...so i always have wished if there was a tracker which pretty much had majority of something...which as from i hear happens to be no other than SCT, FTN, and SCT. In addition to that, i love participating in community via forum, irc etc...but currently, with the # of tracker i am in...it takes me ~ an hour to glance though new activity in site, provide feedback (such as forum post). Also, from what i hear FTN and SCT (not sure about FSC) is a great community as well...so it's another reason i am interested to join.

---
i am PU in cinemageddon, bitseduce, and OiNK....and Super User of Horror Charnel if that means anything.
i use same nick "squirr3l" in all tracker so it's quite easy to look me up. If you see me in other tracker and want to confirm it's me, just drop a pm.
i am college student and i need time to study but i can't live without torrenting :rolleyes: so i am looking for tracker which have almost all stuff...that way i can utilize my time more productively.
i am not seeking for an invite coz it's rare but because its rated 10/10 with speed, community etc and other factors and most of all i need them; i just want to enjoy the most out of torrenting with least amount of time.
since i use same nick almost everywhere, i try not commit mistakes...because i can easily be caught ;) beside, personal opinion of "fairness", that's another reason i don't trade, cheat, and try not to badmouth others.
if you are interested in stats etc i can provide you screenies, links and verify that it's my account in all the tracker i am in.
since i am highly interested in these trackers, if you want me to write my whole torrenting history (good and bad both) i can do that. Hell, i can write 5 page essay for an invite :yup:Cheers! and now i am officially a beggar :lol:

tiolewis
10-14-2007, 10:08 PM
I dont have these invites, but i trust you.

Good luck with this

Kyl3KK
10-14-2007, 10:09 PM
ScT if you want speed and pretimes, FTN if you want community. But if you like downloading huge packs of stuff, flip a coin or go for both.... you said your connection is limited, so go FTN, no ratio... but you also said that you have to trouble keeping one... so really just flip a coin... :)

Peter North
10-14-2007, 10:12 PM
And you want for free?
Or for trade, because if it is for trade, since you said your nick on every traker you are in, its a little to easy to disable your acc´s.

:huh:

th0r
10-14-2007, 10:16 PM
Did you even read his post?

that's another reason i don't trade, cheat, and try not to badmouth others.

mrnobody
10-14-2007, 10:16 PM
tiolewis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/tiolewis-168988), thanks for consolation, but i already failed with ~ 3 people (just now with 3rd) who were offering these invites :(

@ Kyl3KK, i don't have an option where to go, do i (unless i donate)? i will go wherever i get an invite :( Today, i had an offer saying give me 50 euro and i will give u FTN invite, i guess it's pretty cheap but i can't afford that :( if i could afford such, it's likely that i would never have involved myself in torrenting stuff...coz it's too much time consuming...i need a life.

@ Darkmessiah (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/darkmessiah-165705), what thor said

@ Thor, ;)

P.S. will check again, doing my h/w still...for 5 hrs straight (with torrenting break in between lol...it's such a distraction...that i can't avoid until i get into these sites ;)

k_ichigo
10-14-2007, 10:18 PM
since i use same nick almost everywhere, i try not commit mistakes...because i can easily be caught ;) beside, personal opinion of "fairness", that's another reason i don't trade, cheat, and try not to badmouth others.

read m8

aysomc
10-14-2007, 10:19 PM
they should make a sticky where people can request all these higher level trackers so there arent 50 new threads a day about it. until then though i guess we can keep using this system if you can even call it that.

iam1337
10-14-2007, 10:19 PM
For content, TL is the best and they have everything ftn and sct have.

Community is what separate them and you should ask for a TL invite so you atleast have all the content you need

pro267
10-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Squirr3l, were you ever banned from any tracker?

ekk3123
10-14-2007, 10:23 PM
don't buy one for god sake.. get friends and when you have proved that you are a good trusted friend then you have a larger chanse to get the invite you want :) Im a good friend.. I think ^^ ask tiolewis :P

mrnobody
10-14-2007, 10:24 PM

Yes

<now i guess by saying that i am turning away my 4th possibility of getting an invite but i have build up ego "don't lie if someone does a favor"...wish momma never taught that> :frusty:

k_ichigo
10-14-2007, 10:25 PM
don't buy one for god sake.. get friends and when you have proved that you are a good trusted friend then you have a larger chanse to get the invite you want :) Im a good friend.. I think ^^ ask tiolewis :P

will u be my friend :huh: i c u have sct :angel1:

_coder_
10-14-2007, 10:25 PM

Do you really think he will tell the truth...:noes:

tiolewis
10-14-2007, 10:27 PM

YES ! , Erik its a great friend :D

ekk3123
10-14-2007, 10:29 PM

YES ! , Erik its a great friend :D

mrnobody
10-14-2007, 10:31 PM

can't buy even if i want to...i barely can pay my tuition with my work study, grant and lil scholarship. As for friends, i think i spend a bit more time than i am supposed to...hanging out here often is quite of distraction for study :(

ekk3123
10-14-2007, 10:31 PM

Friendship is built on trust and kindness, don't ask if you can be it, it's something you'll become :)

mrnobody
10-14-2007, 10:32 PM

Do you really think he will tell the truth...:noes:

w/e

Friendship is built on trust and kindness, don't ask if you can be it, it's something you'll become :)

i agree, except for the part "kindness" coz i think "kindness" is more formal way...and i believe there should be no formality in friendless but only "love" ;)

okay now how many net friends do i have? 0 theheh

k_ichigo
10-14-2007, 10:42 PM

it was a joke m8

ekk3123
10-14-2007, 10:45 PM

it was a joke m8

Hehe, okay. cuz it sounded like you just would abuse me :P

mievmo
10-14-2007, 10:45 PM
man u don't need those high ratning trackers.. SCC is allmost better at pres and speeds.

GL.

k_ichigo
10-14-2007, 10:47 PM
it was a joke m8

lmao we r so spamming this thread :)

mrnobody
10-14-2007, 10:49 PM
no worries, a request for FSC, FTN, and SCT is itself a spam ;)

scribble
10-14-2007, 10:51 PM
um i love ekk3123, he's the man.

and squirr3l, you sound like the most honest guy ever, if i had an invite, i would give you one.
What were you banned for though?

Chewy
10-14-2007, 10:56 PM

I can say your a good friend too :o

ekk3123
10-14-2007, 10:57 PM

lmao we r so spamming this thread :)

Yes, I believe :blink: but I were serious in the beginging! but.. whats the topic again?

hehe, Actualy I will say something usefull now, then go to sleep but I hope to see you guys later when I wake up :)

I don't know about FSC but what I do know is that a very strict rule on FTN is to not invite ppl on the boards or trade accounts. well, they say that the have ppl checking up the boards and it would be very strange if they arent here so when they see you sign up, you might be screwd. So my advice is as I said before to get some friend to invite you. And it don't work like you send me a pm and I answer and then I invite you. You will have to show the ppl that you can be trusted, that you never have involved in cheating and such. Maybe talk about som tv series or something else just to be friendly. Then im sure you will get one alot easier and alot more legitimate :)

Good luck!

I can say your a good friend too :o

hey! there you are my US friend :) you are a great friend to mate :) haven't heard from you all day (almoast) what have you been doing?

mrnobody
10-14-2007, 11:06 PM
um i love ekk3123, he's the man.

and squirr3l, you sound like the most honest guy ever, if i had an invite, i would give you one.
What were you banned for though?

i guess it was like 2 months ago. i knew a friend from IRC who went to med school in Michigan. She told me similar stuff what i said here: it's hard to manage time for study and use various torrent sites at the mean time...since my condition was same, i understood her and decided to give her my unused bitmetv account. By then, i was very new to this torrenting community (perhaps 3 month) so i went to bitmetv channel...and asked them if giving away account was allowed (eh, how dumb of me?). They said no, but i thought they would not find it...beside i really wanted to help and i already said that i would help. So, i just gave away my account neglecting the rules (perhaps just to fulfill my words; i hate being called a liar). And, the next day she said that the account was disabled. This mistake later followed me into several trackers including one of my fav elearning site: bitme. And, every time that mistake followed...it was only because i wanted to be honest with myself and used same nick everywhere :cry:.

P.S. i know saying this i totally ruined my chances but since you asked i did it.

I don't know about FSC but what I do know is that a very strict rule on FTN is to not invite ppl on the boards or trade accounts. well, they say that the have ppl checking up the boards and it would be very strange if they arent here so when they see you sign up, you might be screwd. So my advice is as I said before to get some friend to invite you. And it don't work like you send me a pm and I answer and then I invite you. You will have to show the ppl that you can be trusted, that you never have involved in cheating and such. Maybe talk about som tv series or something else just to be friendly. Then im sure you will get one alot easier and alot more legitimate :)

Good luck!

thanks for advice :)

tintin123
10-15-2007, 02:04 AM
get torrentleech, revtt or scc

its a start and maybe one day u can get into sct etc

pm me for an invite at any of these!

StriderZ
10-15-2007, 04:57 AM
TL has everything pretty much...

Bo0ddha
10-15-2007, 05:10 AM
What about the packs and the free leech stuff. I believe he said he doesn't have the greatest upload so free leech would be a big deal to him. Get SCC and TL for all of your basics (scene stuff).

mrnobody
10-15-2007, 05:19 AM
already a member of TL, TD, revTT, SCC, RTS and couple more scene tracker. I don't have the best connection but don't think it's the worse...i can and always have maintained good ratio (most of my ratio are "inf" lol)

dragos
10-15-2007, 05:22 AM
already a member of TL, TD, revTT, SCC and couple more scene tracker. I don't have the best connection but don't think it's the worse...i can and always have maintained good ratio (most of my ratio are "inf" lol)

well then you can forget ScT ,i can assure you nobody is gonna invite you if you have a slow connection. FSC you lost your chance the moment you made a thread asking for it, plus i bet you don't even know what the tracker is all about .Your remaining chance is FTN, you can leech and seed as long as you can so your slow connection shouldn't be a problem.You should concentrate your efforts on this site ,since you lost for the other two

mrnobody
10-15-2007, 11:34 AM
plus i bet you don't even know what the tracker is all about .

:D

<bump>

ekk3123
10-15-2007, 11:51 AM
how can you like TL that much? you don't even know what goes on inside. There are alot of cheaters and alot of more stuff that I won't tell you about, that the sysop don't care about.

Polarbear
10-15-2007, 11:56 AM
how can you like TL that much? you don't even know what goes on inside. There are alot of cheaters and alot of more stuff that I won't tell you about, that the sysop don't care about.

what would that be?

ekk3123
10-15-2007, 12:00 PM

what would that be?

Can't tell, but I know former admins there and got some inside info.

Polarbear
10-15-2007, 12:03 PM
what would that be?

what a pitty!:D

well at least i know that you have the info now, thanks for posting it ;)

mrnobody
10-15-2007, 12:08 PM
interesting...

They have most stuff with respect to other 0-day tracker i have...and that's good enough reason why i still use it.

nihility
10-15-2007, 12:17 PM
what would that be?

is it to do with donation money?

mrnobody
10-15-2007, 10:59 PM
bump

mrnobody
10-20-2007, 04:27 AM
bumped!

Request Change: FTN [first priority] and FSC [second priority]. I no longer have desire for SCT.

start
10-20-2007, 04:30 AM
your avatar makes me laugh. (free bump)

mrnobody
10-20-2007, 04:42 AM
;)

davidw89
10-20-2007, 05:04 AM
squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/squirr3l-179360) i am the the same boat :P...waiting and waiting forever :)

I think theres a high chance of you getting banned if you give out SCT/FTN invites on this forum(this is considered trading to some extent) which may explain why no one is giving them out. Combine that with several factors such as how rare it is to actually get invites, issues involving "trust" when inviting randomz and the general 50% "can i have sct/ftn please" thread..you can see why.

I recommend you start with a lower tracker and work your way up..if you become a respected member/VIP/Uploader on other mid level trackers, people will be more inclined to invite you.

Cheers

Polarbear
10-20-2007, 05:57 AM
I no longer have desire for SCT.

why the sudden change of mind? :naughty:

jrzy
10-20-2007, 06:14 AM
squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/squirr3l-179360), keep doing your thing...eventually you will be blessed w/ this invite...till then keep being yourself...you're a good guy.

mrnobody
10-20-2007, 04:41 PM
I no longer have desire for SCT.

why the sudden change of mind? :naughty:

a good friend of mine has SCT n he said FTN (for scene) and FSC (for community) would be better choice for me...i trust him.

squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/squirr3l-179360) i am the the same boat :P...waiting and waiting forever :)

I think theres a high chance of you getting banned if you give out SCT/FTN invites on this forum(this is considered trading to some extent) which may explain why no one is giving them out. Combine that with several factors such as how rare it is to actually get invites, issues involving "trust" when inviting randomz and the general 50% "can i have sct/ftn please" thread..you can see why.

I recommend you start with a lower tracker and work your way up..if you become a respected member/VIP/Uploader on other mid level trackers, people will be more inclined to invite you.

Cheers

i know what u saying. I used to be uploader in 3 tracker (if i remember correctly RTS1, scenelinks, and toxic) but i didn't feel much "attached" toxic n scenelinks whears RTS1 went down. As for VIP stat, i don't donate at all neither do i know admin/mods personally...so the other way is through "contribution" which indeed takes time and patience.

@ jrzy, ;)

nthpeter
10-20-2007, 05:23 PM
First of all, I believe you, and I don't want to hurt you. I'm also a college student, I also have a very low connection speed, and I'm dreaming of a ScT/FTN invite. But there are a lot of other ppl willing free invites to these top level sites, I can dl all of their content just a few minutes later, but who cares? 3 months of life for 1-2 minutes? I'm a member of dozens of communities, like FST, which are very good and full of good guys, and I know ppl who thinks that they were very stupid to spend much time and money (for seeding) for a site like ScT/FTN.

(ps.: the race for these invites is a very stupid thing... :S
ps2.: hope you get one, if you really want it...)

mrnobody
10-20-2007, 05:30 PM
bthanks for ur input nthpeter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/nthpeter-164772) :) i can feel where u are coming from.

I think i am just being childish asking FTN week after week...i feel like i should lock this thread.

EDIT: thread locked. Will wait for giveaway or till a friend of mine gets it.