4pirates
10-14-2007, 10:10 PM
admins at A-L is not happy with this giveaways so TOPIC IS CLOSED

Kyl3KK
10-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Add another 4 to that. :)

mrnobody
10-14-2007, 10:21 PM
just head up, i mentioned the URL before and i had PM from AL mod saying don't post the url, ...but then it was not here...and beside he found me coz i use same nick in AL as well.

4pirates
10-14-2007, 10:24 PM
just head up, i mentioned the URL before and i had PM from AL mod saying don't post the url, ...but then it was not here...and beside he found me coz i use same nick in AL as well.

I thought they will like some new users If thats the case I am closing this topic. Sorry guys I respect all sites incluiding here and there topic is closed.

rvt
10-15-2007, 10:24 AM
We don't like the URL being posted, but let me check with other staff if a giveaway is acceptable.

rovama
10-15-2007, 02:04 PM
You need to be careful about their URL. Just read the General Rules, and the first one is the important. Also if you giveaway an invite,ask for a couple of ratio proofs and a speedtest. They definitely don't like peopple who invite cheaters. I haven't invite any one in a long time, and i just checked and i have a warning for inviting a cheater :blink: i'm like WHAT??, i can't even see my invite tree. :wacko: