Kasen
10-15-2007, 08:56 AM
Talk to me

aysomc
10-15-2007, 09:00 AM
not a good offer.

Kasen
10-15-2007, 09:01 AM
What is oink a good offer for? Seems to be in high demand here.

Allexandar
10-15-2007, 09:03 AM
not a good offer.

Why not?Some people like music more than tv,so just wait and maybe u get what you want!

Saroman
10-15-2007, 09:17 AM
The reason its not the good offer as aysomc said...is that BitmeTV invites are highly rare now..only Elites and Staff have them. Where one gets 2 oink invites every month.. so Oink is easy to get then BitmeTV..

But ideally it should be like you mentioned ;) Some ppl like music more than TV and both are equal :D

Sadly world is not that simple :P

aysomc
10-15-2007, 09:50 AM
The reason its not the good offer as aysomc said...is that BitmeTV invites are highly rare now..only Elites and Staff have them. Where one gets 2 oink invites every month.. so Oink is easy to get then BitmeTV..

But ideally it should be like you mentioned ;) Some ppl like music more than TV and both are equal :D

Sadly world is not that simple :P

thank you for a well thought out comment, those are getting rarer then uk-t around here.

i give oink for free to users i see that seem nice and can keep a good ratio but bmtv is only for poeple i would consider online "friends" i've known for a while and most people i know that have both are the same exact way. thats just the way it is, if bmtv staff got less strict and said give them away to anyone you want obviously this trade might happen but thats not how it is right now.