PDA

View Full Version : Want to Join the Revolt Community

Snaidis
10-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Hello dear FST members :)
I'm looking for a free invite to the Revolt community. I promise to be active there and help people with their problems and i'll share there as much as I can.
I wish that someone will give me the chance to join this community.
Thanks you. :)
edit: I saw that a lot of people requesting Revolt so I think that my chances is low, but anyway maybe someone can make me a gift :)

dzsemm
10-15-2007, 10:44 AM
Revolt is dead now...:) total empty....have there nobody, only the 10 staffmember :)

Snaidis
10-15-2007, 10:46 AM
Revolt is dead now...:) total empty....have there nobody, only the 10 staffmember :)
I'll make it live :D

tuning
10-15-2007, 10:47 AM

WTF ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? :blink:

josegavara
10-15-2007, 11:08 AM

get real

Snaidis
10-15-2007, 11:22 AM

get real
I'v heard it's really active and integrated forum and I hope to join.:happy:

predateur
10-15-2007, 12:24 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

dzsemm
10-15-2007, 02:57 PM
get real
you heard, I see, that revolt is a very, big, total, empty...........................:)

akkk
10-15-2007, 03:19 PM
you heard, I see, that revolt is a very, big, total, empty...........................:)
:lol: Sad, but true :(

phantom
10-15-2007, 03:21 PM
bur why??? what's happen? :(

taba
10-15-2007, 03:22 PM
is there any1 got inside from such posts ??
we has a revolt inv demand hype these days i think....but is there any giveaways

akkk
10-15-2007, 03:25 PM
we has a revolt inv demand hype these days i think....but is there any giveaways
From all those request exactly 0 got inside. And it will be on like this because only special guys get in revolt.

taba
10-15-2007, 03:31 PM
From all those request exactly 0 got inside. And it will be on like this because only special guys get in revolt.

that wat i wanted all ppl to be aware of

_coder_
10-15-2007, 03:39 PM
Revolt doesnt seem to be as active as it use to be back in the days

SgtMajor
10-15-2007, 03:42 PM

*coughs*

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-request-revolt-240198

PoOki
10-15-2007, 04:25 PM

:noes:

That's one big bullcrap

josegavara
10-15-2007, 05:42 PM
the folk who say revolt is dead are the ones that can't get in.....or stay in. if I don't check in to revolt for a day when I check in I have around 3 - 4 pages of unread, mostly quality posts, to read. that's alive enough for me.

Just to correct something said earlier. 100 of the 500 who got in at open sign up have managed to keep their account and over the past month or two around 30 -40 have been given a private invite

dzsemm
10-15-2007, 06:08 PM
Oh good, revolt is not empty, :) then I will trade one acc ;)

josegavara
10-15-2007, 06:34 PM

go ahead we'll be waiting for you. the more traders we catch the more info we get :yup:

Peter North
10-15-2007, 06:48 PM

Its not, but if you do that will have a little more space to another one ;)

Snaidis
10-15-2007, 08:04 PM
So people, can you please help me join the comminity? :)
you really won't be disappointed.

th0r
10-15-2007, 08:11 PM

Don't listen to dzsemm, he sounds like a tool.

_coder_
10-15-2007, 08:22 PM

:O

Snaidis
10-15-2007, 08:46 PM

:rolleyes:
little edit: I saw that josegavara (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/josegavara-157840), is Revolt admin, so please can you invite me to your community? I promise to be a good, active member.

rvt
10-15-2007, 10:50 PM

You mean the account we disabled on the day you got it?
7 feckin weeks ago.

Because you pissed me off spouting crap, I've left you a suprise number of disabled accounts at various sites, Mr csz/cszz from hungary.

Have fun counting.

Snaidis
10-15-2007, 11:04 PM
It's not nice. I don't want to make this thread to trade area or something, so please keep your words.

Peter North
10-15-2007, 11:05 PM
I think you got Owned...

aysomc
10-15-2007, 11:07 PM

7 feckin weeks ago.

Because you pissed me off spouting crap, I've left you a suprise number of disabled accounts at various sites, Mr csz/cszz from hungary.

Have fun counting.

oh shit, someone played with fire and guess what the fuck happened...........BURNED BITCH!!!! lol

SgtMajor
10-15-2007, 11:09 PM

7 feckin weeks ago.

Have fun counting.

:lol: rvt, what a cekkin funt you are! :D

/walks away with lips firmly sealed

Artemis
10-16-2007, 01:38 AM
Sgt major, thats not fair every thread that has come up about revolt dzsemm has mouthed off about it! its a bit like poking a hornets nest really.......... sooner or later you are going to get stung. He was one of the many who were disabled in the first day and holds a grudge but if you look at the quality of his posts here, can you really blame the admins ?

dzsemm
10-16-2007, 07:11 AM

7 feckin weeks ago.

Have fun counting.
Thanks man! You are a really cool guy.;) You can proud yourself. But no problem I will never go here and will nobody give free invite. Not me will missed...
And I say everybody fst remember the all ip, and if they have bad day, they say your ip to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want be yourself safe USE EVERYBODY, IN ALL TIME PROXY HERE

And I forgot...
I get warnd because I offer free invite...
I get warnd because I write to my signature that I help everybody in hungaryan tracker...
I lost my acc's because I try make a joke...
And HAVE HERE A LOT OF SCAMMER AND CHEATER THEY GET NOTHING

josegavara
10-16-2007, 07:40 AM
I think this can be closed as the original poster wont get an account as he is a trader. (check his profile) some people don't get it "WE don't like people who trade any accounts". I have also seen people posting that they have "seen the light" and are giving away accounts for "redemption". The accounts did not belong to you in the first place. Any account got by trading should be deleted not passed around.

aysomc
10-16-2007, 07:48 AM
I think this can be closed as the original poster wont get an account as he is a trader. (check his profile) some people don't get it "WE don't like people who trade any accounts". I have also seen people posting that they have "seen the light" and are giving away accounts for "redemption". The accounts did not belong to you in the first place. Any account got by trading should be deleted not passed around.

well said.

Snaidis
10-16-2007, 08:12 AM
Look, I was a trader a month ago but now it is changed, look at my posts now. I'll never trade anything from now on because I understood that invites meant to be free.
People change their opinions and minds and I think they should get another chance.

th0r
10-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Will you be a trader next month and not a trader the month after that? Once a trader, always a trader.

Dr. Lecter
10-16-2007, 07:00 PM
I'll never trade anything from now on because I understood that invites meant to be free.

Is that really true ? or because u got everything already by trades ?

Snaidis
10-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Will you be a trader next month and not a trader the month after that? Once a trader, always a trader.

I don't agree with it. If you did something wrong, you should get another chance.

Is that really true ? or because u got everything already by trades ?.

No, I didn't get everything I want because I realised that there are things you can not get by trade only by making friends and join communities and it is much more important than invite.

Enlightened
10-16-2007, 08:03 PM
I don't agree with it. If you did something wrong, you should get another chance.

Sorry !! to inform U, bud, no second chances with REVOLT.
I think U are Done !!:(

Just close your thread.......

SgtMajor
10-16-2007, 09:11 PM

dzsemm & dzsemm2 banned, well there's a surprise, not!

Dr. Lecter
10-16-2007, 09:36 PM
I think U are Done !!

Snaidis, Don't listen to him 'cause he's wrong....
I'm the living proof of a second chance.
I know Revolt's staffers & they r very cool & understanding...
Just wait a little bit, be more active like Rvt suggested & show that u really stopped the tradings.

Snaidis
10-16-2007, 09:52 PM
I think U are Done !!

Snaidis, Don't listen to him 'cause he's wrong....
I'm the living proof of a second chance.
I know Revolt's staffers & they r very cool & understanding...
Just wait a little bit, be more active like Rvt suggested & show that u really stopped the tradings.
Thanks for your advices man.
I'v been waiting for such kind of reply ;)
I know that the staff there are cool and understanding not like some people think and i'll listen to your advice, and maybe someday sooner or later after people would believe me that I really stopped the tradings i'll join Revolt.