PDA

View Full Version : Looking for free invite to "BitMeTV"

donvito
10-15-2007, 05:04 PM
hey everyone,

just looking for an invite to BitMeTV, if anyone has one i can provide ratios.

thanks a lot,
donvito

Peter North
10-15-2007, 05:20 PM
Another "deja vu" bitmetv thread, you guys never learn to use the search.
Because if you do you could see, that the invite system of bitmetv its disdable, only some PU that all ready add invites, have them.

donvito
10-15-2007, 05:22 PM
so sorry

djkamikaze
10-15-2007, 10:25 PM
currently, only about 300 bitmetv members have invites, and staff are considering taking those away as well since even some of those 300 "elite" members are still giving away or trading invites here on FST.

donvito
10-15-2007, 10:29 PM
wow, i honestly had no idea they were so tight with their invites. ill just wait until it opens up a bit more and hopefully get invited then.

thanks guys

djkamikaze
10-15-2007, 11:16 PM
also, a piece of advice from bmtv's invite rules:

IMPORTANT!

We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. This includes auction type threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will investigate all new sign ups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.

Be discreet, invite people you KNOW and TRUST. Thanks for your cooperation.

in other words, if you one day get an invite to bmtv, and then at some later point they find out you were asking for a bmtv invite here on FST, your account will be banned, and the person who invited you will lose his or her invites forever and get a warning from staff.

I highly recommend you get your invite somewhere else, like other torrent sites. In life, we are always judged by which people we associate ourselves with, the bittorrent world is no different. not only should people be careful who they invite, but we need to be careful of who we accept invites from. Accepting an invite from someone here on FST is a risk, because they may end up getting caught trading/giving invites here, and then everyone they ever invited could get banned as well.

Like I said, get into one or two private sites, and get yourself known there as a good member, and a bitmetv invite will fall your way in a few months. good luck!