PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to join the FTN community...

Chewy
10-15-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm gonna keep this short, not like the other threads where they think this is a Term paper :P

Well I've been looking for a good community for some time now, and I've read and have been told that FTN is the best and to try my luck at it. I'm a good member looking for a decent community and doubt that revolt will be actually "achievable", and I rather FTN to begin with :).

Some of you know me, I will admit to have tried to trade in the past, failed horribly and started to give away my accounts and invite where it was allowed :).

I have access to a seedbox and even if I lose it, many friends who let me use their seedbox can help me seed to make sure I keep a good ratio :).

I could go on, but like I say, I would like to keep it short so this should end it :P.

Any questions feel free to pm me ^_^.

-Chewy

Edit: I would look for ScT as I've seen the selections and speed before but again, I want a community :)

th0r
10-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Number one, there isn't a ratio system on FT.N.

Number two, ScT has just as a thriving community as FT.N.

I'd say if you have access to a seedbox and you're looking for a great community, ScT would be the better option.

_coder_
10-15-2007, 08:20 PM
FST has a great community you dont need FTN.

Chewy
10-15-2007, 08:24 PM

I'd say if you have access to a seedbox and you're looking for a great community, ScT would be the better option.

Then I guess I'm looking for both :P. But most likely, if I get any, it would be FTN since ScT invites are paid for :|

th0r
10-15-2007, 08:30 PM
People need to stop taking ScT's policy of donating and receiving an invite out of context and down to the level of pay-to-leech. My friend has 11 ScT invites, he hasn't paid for one of them, he's had them since he joined over 70 weeks ago (please don't PM me for one).

Don't kid yourself, you don't need to be a member of FT.N to be a part of community.

SkullForce
10-15-2007, 08:54 PM
People need to stop taking ScT's policy of donating and receiving an invite out of context and down to the level of pay-to-leech. My friend has 11 ScT invites, he hasn't paid for one of them, he's had them since he joined over 70 weeks ago (please don't PM me for one).

Don't kid yourself, you don't need to be a member of FT.N to be a part of community.
You are right man,
I could see alot of threads here claiming that they are looking for long time for SCT and FTN as they are A NICE COMMUNITIES, this is a big lie as there are other great communities, but they say that just for joining a hard to join tracker.
All the torrent sites are great communities as at least we can get the stuff we need for free and without any work, just leech and seed.
Community be good or bad only by your effort.

nikmash232
10-15-2007, 08:59 PM

You are right man,
I could see alot of threads here claiming that they are looking for long time for SCT and FTN as they are A NICE COMMUNITIES, this is a big lie as there are other great communities, but they say that just for joining a hard to join tracker.
All the torrent sites are great communities as at least we can get the stuff we need for free and without any work, just leech and seed.
Community be good or bad only by your effort.

yea but u gotta admit that TL community is filled with n00bs...but TL has the best tracker..

Chewy
10-15-2007, 09:27 PM
I don't like RevTT and TL's communities :\

And I do use it for the tracker aswell, not only the community.

nikmash232
10-15-2007, 09:41 PM
stick to bitmetv...probably has a nice community...wish i was there :\

Chewy
10-15-2007, 09:51 PM
its a decent community, but I am one to spread amongst different boards alot(active at my first forum still ^_^)

jaffrey
10-15-2007, 10:22 PM
is FSC any less? more of a community than a tracker. The most friendliest and helpful members you'd find there..I'd rate it as one of the best there, if not the best

lingo
10-15-2007, 10:26 PM
If you seek for a community, I recommend you to be a part of HDBits. They are all about the community... ;)

Chewy
10-15-2007, 10:28 PM
is FSC any less? more of a community than a tracker. The most friendliest and helpful members you'd find there..I'd rate it as one of the best there, if not the best

I believe there isn't any invites though :(

And I'm not a big HD user :P. I only have 2 movies in HD. 300 and
V for Vendetta lol

nikmash232
10-15-2007, 10:48 PM
ask nicely and maybe u will get FSC

k_ichigo
10-15-2007, 10:54 PM
ask nicely and maybe u will get FSC

may i please have one :)

Chewy
10-15-2007, 11:01 PM
FSC was actually on the top of my list, but I thought I remembered that there was no invites :(.

I would LOVE a invite to FSC though, if someone can help? :wub:

ekk3123
10-16-2007, 10:55 AM

Even if they aint got a ratio system the users have to seed, otherwise, the torrents will die.. So i think its great if he seeds alot!

Chewy
10-16-2007, 05:12 PM

Even if they aint got a ratio system the users have to seed, otherwise, the torrents will die.. So i think its great if he seeds alot!

And I do seed alot :yup: :naughty:

Chewy
10-17-2007, 10:59 AM
bump :o

Chewy
10-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Last and Final bump :(

SgtMajor
10-20-2007, 01:19 AM
FTN invites have been cut to 1 request per month per user only, so they are going to get rarer & rarer, you might have better luck aiming for that ScT invite after all.

Chewy
10-20-2007, 01:49 AM
I'll try for that one then, thanks SgtMajor :D

Adam1990
10-20-2007, 02:39 AM
One per month? Wow I got in at the right time huh. It is pretty much impossible to get in now.

Chewy
10-20-2007, 02:40 AM
Damn your lucky O_O