View Full Version : /me@FTN plz

organizm
10-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Yoh, plz FTN invite or acc with mail. Would be appreciated :>
PM me or so. If you need any low-level trackers in return, i got 'em all :D

greetz, organizm

redcorvette
10-15-2007, 09:46 PM
yo shizzle ma dizzle, its really hard to get in. you would be lucky if you got in with this thread.!

no really!

Tokeman
10-15-2007, 09:50 PM
more likely you'll be lucky to ever get in after this post...

Mano_Man
10-15-2007, 09:54 PM
yo shizzle ma dizzle, its really hard to get in. you would be lucky if you got in with this thread.!

no really!

there is always hope even if it is 1% but it is hope so don't give up :noes:

redcorvette
10-15-2007, 09:54 PM
i was gonna say that (bottom quote), but i thought it would be rude.

but he is trying anyway. he is new, but what the hell, we been through that phase ourselves.

Tokeman
10-15-2007, 09:57 PM
i was gonna say that (bottom quote), but i thought it would be rude.

but he is trying anyway. he is new, but what the hell, we been through that phase ourselves.

yea, i guess i'm in a wierd mood today, didn't mean to be that rude :whistling

redcorvette
10-15-2007, 10:01 PM
^ apology accepted, you are free my son!! go and live your life like a butterfly...jk go die plz k thx bai suckaaaaaaaaa :D

<3

RaPPeR
10-15-2007, 10:15 PM
If you'd only ask for invite you'd might be able to get. I'm not saying its so easy , but there would be chance .
But when you asking for account... you'll never get it!

organizm
10-15-2007, 10:18 PM

Mh? you did see my reg date and yours did you?
And btw. noone gives a s*** about your opinion whether i get FTN or not. So if you aint got FTN, go shred other threads =)

lingo
10-15-2007, 10:25 PM
And btw. noone gives a s*** about your opinion whether i get FTN or not. So if you aint got FTN, go shred other threads =)

Nice attitude. :pinch: First you ask for an account + mail and you say that you can trade with lower level accounts. Then, you start treating the members disrespectfully. I know that this is another desperate thread to get into FTN, but believe me, yours is very poor. You don't deserve to be a part of any decent tracker...