PDA

View Full Version : I have Czone invites to trade

4pirates
10-16-2007, 12:27 AM
I have Czone invites to trade I am looking for bitmetv buffered account with invites.

4pirates
10-16-2007, 04:13 PM
bump

4pirates
10-17-2007, 04:10 PM
bump

Xsensei
10-17-2007, 05:06 PM
Czone invite for BitmeTV PU account (buffered)? :P
Good Luck!

durex
10-17-2007, 05:26 PM
....and if we consider the efforts he already attempted to trade those invites, i will say we should wait to the next year to see some business .........

Why in the hell some guys still believe czone :wacko:worths anything, special the sites he wants NB, Swedvdr or BitmeTV ?

Get real . Why don't you offer those invites and perhaps later someone will remember you.:santa:

4pirates
10-18-2007, 07:22 PM
....and if we consider the efforts he already attempted to trade those invites, i will say we should wait to the next year to see some business .........

Why in the hell some guys still believe czone :wacko:worths anything, special the sites he wants NB, Swedvdr or BitmeTV ?

Get real . Why don't you offer those invites and perhaps later someone will remember you.:santa:

I already refused your offer and it is not gonna happen and dont attack decent people when you got refused. All you do is bombarding my topics and all I got to say is I give what I want when I want and You are not getting anything from me. You dont need to beg or stab people like that, it shows your quality. You cant get anything from me so please flood other people.

Detale
10-18-2007, 07:55 PM
@ Durex he is free to trade with whoever when ever he wants to. No need to harass him

@ 4pirates Dude lighten up a bit he is obviously disgrunteled but he has broken no rule I can see He is not "flooding" your thread

C'mon guys I have kids to yell at I don't need to do it here too.

DefX
10-18-2007, 08:02 PM
I have a suggestion.

Why dont you two put each other on ignore.

4pirates
10-18-2007, 08:06 PM
I am the last person that wants problem around here and around anywhere that I have been. It is just he admit at another topic that he hated czone and he has some hatred issues towards me I dont know the guy I dont want to know this guy and I am not giving up I gave more than 20 czone invites freely but at this time I want somethings back. Everyone know what sites worth, If it doesnt worth a damn thing nobody is stupid enough to trade anything for it and I can reference you to my inbox that you can see some NB etc. actually offered for me for a single Czone invite. Czone in my eyes is very organized, up to date, all around, 0 day, fast tracker with a huge variety of torrents. Czone invites are rare.

Detale
10-18-2007, 08:12 PM
I have a suggestion.

Why dont you two put each other on ignore.

Smartest idea in this thread Seriously guys Knock it off please.

unknown6
10-18-2007, 08:29 PM
I am the last person that wants problem around here and around anywhere that I have been. It is just he admit at another topic that he hated czone and he has some hatred issues towards me I dont know the guy I dont want to know this guy and I am not giving up I gave more than 20 czone invites freely but at this time I want somethings back. Everyone know what sites worth, If it doesnt worth a damn thing nobody is stupid enough to trade anything for it and I can reference you to my inbox that you can see some NB etc. actually offered for me for a single Czone invite. Czone in my eyes is very organized, up to date, all around, 0 day, fast tracker with a huge variety of torrents. Czone invites are rare.

yes this is true

i got free invitation to czone from him