PDA

View Full Version : filelist.ro message

johncap
10-18-2007, 06:41 AM
When I try to download a torrent, I get this message.
Download dezactivat temporar

Ai descarcat 5 torente fara sa inviti pe nimeni, ceea ce contravine regulilor. Invita (http://filelist.ro/invite.php) pe cineva acum, si imediat cum persoana invitata isi va activa contul, restrictia ta de download va fi ridicata definitiv.
Numai de useri depinde cresterea site-ului!

Can someone please translate this for me?

SCR
10-18-2007, 07:36 AM
When I try to download a torrent, I get this message.
Download dezactivat temporar

Ai descarcat 5 torente fara sa inviti pe nimeni, ceea ce contravine regulilor. Invita (http://filelist.ro/invite.php) pe cineva acum, si imediat cum persoana invitata isi va activa contul, restrictia ta de download va fi ridicata definitiv.
Numai de useri depinde cresterea site-ului!

Can someone please translate this for me?
You have downloaded 5 torrents without inviting someone,which is against the rules.Invite someone now and as soon as your invitee activates his account your download restriction will be removed permanently.
The User Number Makes The Site Grow.
here is your translation

dragos
10-18-2007, 07:37 AM
Download temporarily disabled

You leeched 5 torrents without inviting anyone, which is against the rules. Invite someone now, and as soon as the invited person will enable it's account ,your download restriction will be permanently removed.
The growth of this site depends solely on users!

preety gay system they got there ,didn't even know about it

pECi
10-18-2007, 10:33 AM
guess u don't need SCC ViP acc now, do you dragos :lol:

and those are gay themselves not only the system...when u click on the contact button it says send message to GOD ... well i'll be damned i think they haven't watched Zeitgeist yet

dragos
10-18-2007, 11:38 AM
guess u don't need SCC ViP acc now, do you dragos :lol:

and those are gay themselves not only the system...when u click on the contact button it says send message to GOD ... well i'll be damned i think they haven't watched Zeitgeist yet

i still need it , it's just that now ,more importantly i need Calisto to exclude my ip from the ban list, then the VIP account will suffice.

Regarding filelist.ro , if they need users so badly that they condition your download right , why don't they just open signup. When you click the invite button they even say "invite everybody from your yahoo list" . That's just lame

johncap
10-18-2007, 12:38 PM
Thank you SCR!