PDA

View Full Version : iTS - Invite yourself here.

Something Else
10-29-2007, 04:33 PM
http://xs220.xs.to/xs220/07441/dssrtah6s.jpg (http://xs.to)

If you don't trade and would like to join iTS post in this thread in this format only:

1.A coherent sentence explaining why you would like to join. :shifty:

2.Language(s) you speak. :blink:

3.Which format you prefer your video files in:
DVDR or xvid or HD :huh:

4.Honestly whether you trade. (we will be checking). ;)

We only need active users so if you have nothing to contribute to the forums or tracker you won't last too long... :dabs:

If there is any posts that aren't in this format, you will just be put on ignore so if you post properly afterwards we wont see it. For more info on the tracker check the WIAW thread. Do not PM me. If you are successful you will get a PM from ITS asking for your email. thx.

spark
10-29-2007, 04:52 PM
1- Was not interested till I read this:

...So iTS has really friendly community afterall.

I like (friendly) places! and only friendly places! that is why I am active only in FTN and FSCE :), I am not that interested in the contents, except XViD and software :)
If the tracker's speed is good then I would be more than happy to join you. :naughty:

2-English

3-XViD

4-Never

ROFL-LOL
10-29-2007, 04:56 PM
This is really great giveaway from you benchez.

Is iTS offline atm?

stroj
10-29-2007, 05:20 PM
This is really great giveaway from you benchez.

Is iTS offline atm?

Works fine here.

Actatoi
10-29-2007, 05:29 PM
1 I would like to join beacuse from what I can read in the review it looks like a great tracker. Friendly community and nice features on the tracker.

2 English and Swedish

3 I prefer them in Xvid since I do not collect, just watch and then remove.

4 I do not trade nor ever will.

That is all for me

/Crazy

memnom
10-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Would like to be a part of a good tracker community which is mutually beneficial and a place to come home to.

English,German :)

DVD-r

Never have , never will.

Ofcourse i'll be active, why join a community if im not gonna be active.

Thanks.

Something Else
10-29-2007, 07:08 PM
OK, PM's will be sent out tonight..........

thrap
10-29-2007, 07:25 PM
I would like to be there ....
:happy::happy:

MrLazy
10-29-2007, 08:42 PM
Heard many good things about this tracker, and its community so why not ? :P

English, French (learning), Hungarian (learning)

xViD + dvdr depends on if it is worth collecting :)

answer is "NO". havent ever and will never ever think about trading ..violating tracker rules and will just lower my chance of ever being on a tracker in the first place.

Im a very active member on all my trackers ..whats the point of joining a site when you're not going to be active?. honestly im not after the level or rating or whatever they call it .. just need another friendly community with me :P

thanks in advance

John1988
10-29-2007, 08:47 PM
ok i'll try my luck too
why i want to join?
like all people i like movies so this tracker would be perfect because i dont have good movie tracker

i speak lithuanian,russian and english :)

i prefer xvid and hd

yes i have traded i wont lie
thnx in advance

regards
progamer

SgtMajor
10-29-2007, 08:57 PM
For those wondering whether to sign up or not, you won't be disappointed, it's a nice, well laid out, friendly tracker, where you will be made to feel welcome.

MrLazy
10-29-2007, 08:58 PM
For those wondering whether to sign up or not, you won't be disappointed, it's a nice, well laid out, friendly tracker, where you will be made to feel welcome.thanks for the heads up, cant wait to join this tracker :D:D:D

zeven0
10-29-2007, 09:03 PM
I love movies and tv episodes and I would like to join the friendly community

2-English

3-XViD

4-I will Never trade the account

thejosher
10-29-2007, 09:11 PM
1. I'd like to join because I loooove movies and TV shows and from my understanding your tracker is posed to be a good movie tracker. Also, I have a seedbox that I have access too for a couple weeks at least.. therefore I can seed my downloads back well as well as upload new torrents. I'm a power user at both x264 and Goem.

2. English only :/

3. Mostly I download xvid.. sometimes SD x264 and sometimes x264 HD stuff.

4. Nope. The only time I'd trade would be if bother trackers allow trading. I don't collect accounts or care about levels really.

MrLazy
10-29-2007, 09:17 PM
*edited Due To Mis-understanding And Confusion*

itay1
10-29-2007, 09:23 PM
I wish I'll get 1.
why? Because I heard it's a very good movies tracker and because of the friendly comunnity.

I speak Hebrew, English, little bit Arabic and learning German.

I prefer XVID and in small cases HD

I never traded and I'm not going to.

MrLazy
10-29-2007, 09:25 PM
read my previous post .. about a new scammer ... that stupid moron can go die..

iNTERNAL
10-29-2007, 09:26 PM
MrLazy, it is not fake... Email is good, i dont know, where is a problem...

Mrststyle
10-29-2007, 09:27 PM
I'll wish for one

I speak englush,spanish,french,romanian:P.

i like xvid,hd,bluray,

i;ll never trade it:).thank you ..

MrLazy
10-29-2007, 09:31 PM
*editted*

iNTERNAL
10-29-2007, 09:32 PM
MrLazy: delete your previous post please..!!

ey guys just a confirmation .. i got this email from iNTERNAL reqesting my email for an iTS invite ......

th0r
10-29-2007, 09:35 PM
1. It's me, benchez.
2. English.
3. HD.

MrLazy
10-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Edited*

Something Else
10-29-2007, 09:51 PM
can anyone plz confirm that iNTERNAL is indeed an admin at iTS as so he says ..

oh and i didnt get a working invite yet ...iNTERNAL where is the working invite link ???

He is staff yes. But wait until you get a pm from ITS please like I instructed. Thx.

MrLazy
10-29-2007, 09:55 PM
ok he has sent me a new link..the first one did not work resulting in all this confusion...

guys sorry for the mis-understanding.

Bo$$4Life
10-29-2007, 10:02 PM
If you don't trade and would like to join iTS post in this thread in this format only:

1.A I would like to Join because it sounds like gr8 place to share...i always have extra invites but just scarred if i gave them away to wrong people i would loose my account or invites...but community like this where few chosen one are around...i feel safe giving invites and if needed asking for help...i just make friends and help out...:yup:

2. English

3. DVDR And xvid thinking to start get some HD But it's too costly to get any dvd's then dvd5 :)

4. Did in past for a starters but then found good people/friends to climb me to top :) so in short Yes in past Nope in present and feature....

I been member of a gaming community and a Torrentsite[uploader]...can't share name here! :P and always been active...otherwise it's pointless to join any community! so yes i will be active!

Thanks for your time and consideration!
Bo$$ :cool:

SgtMajor
10-29-2007, 10:02 PM
hey guys just a confirmation .. i got this email from iNTERNAL reqesting my email for an iTS invite ..the email came from [email protected] it looks fake ..and when i try the invite link it says the invite is already confirmed by a user. Is this a fake ???? looks like it 99.999% . Oh he was also asking to trade for FTN or Sct invite as well .. so im guessing he is a scammer .. !!! BEWARE guys !!! almost got tricked .. can't believe this *sigh*

oh and i didnt get a working invite yet ...iNTERNAL where is the working invite link ???

He is staff yes. But wait until you get a pm from ITS please like I instructed. Thx.

Sorry to but in and highlight something unpleasant, but staff have to be whiter than white and if he did indeed ask for something like FTN or ScT in return, then surely he cannot be trusted to continue to be staff?

weenden
10-29-2007, 10:05 PM
i likes movies i likes movies reel goods i speaks weenbonics (jiberish that make no sense to anyone other than me) i prefers xvids im no trader who's wants to trades with me's

MrLazy
10-29-2007, 10:22 PM

Sorry to but in and highlight something unpleasant, but staff have to be whiter than white and if he did indeed ask for something like FTN or ScT in return, then surely he cannot be trusted to continue to be staff?exactly .. thats what im saying ..but he actually gave me a new link which works ...all this happened because he gave me a link that was already used ...ill forget about it ...since he did prove to be a staff. i thought he was some scammer thats all ... CASE CLOSED. :whistling

Something Else
10-29-2007, 10:27 PM
That does sound dodgy, I will investigate immediately. Thx for the info.

aryan1
10-29-2007, 10:36 PM
i would love to be a part of good community

english,russian and hindi

prefer xvid

yes i have traded.

Something Else
10-29-2007, 11:07 PM
i likes movies i likes movies reel goods i speaks weenbonics (jiberish that make no sense to anyone other than me) i prefers xvids im no trader who's wants to trades with me's

:glag: Genius as always weenden...:yup: Of course your welcome :D

snap3r
10-29-2007, 11:13 PM
1.A coherent sentence explaining why you would like to join.
I would like to join because i like friendly comunityes and i can help in the forrums by being active and i see a great future in this tracker :shifty:http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/shifty.gif

2.Language(s) you speak.
I speak Romanian and english :)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/blink.gif

3.Which format you prefer your video files in:
i like the MKV format :) but up to a limit cuz my micropocesor cant withstand verry high quality like 1020 dp :(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/huh.gif

4.Honestly whether you trade. (we will be checking).
Yup i trade first when i got here.I trade on other forums aswell but not anymore :)

So pls consider me for an invite.Thanks :) http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif

Emad1129
10-29-2007, 11:18 PM
I would like one plz.
2 English
3 I prefer them in Divx.
4 I do not trade nor ever will.

sear
10-29-2007, 11:23 PM
cough....cough...bullshit (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-pt-post2370329/postcount1)...excuse me that's much better.

Something Else
10-29-2007, 11:24 PM

Sorry to but in and highlight something unpleasant, but staff have to be whiter than white and if he did indeed ask for something like FTN or ScT in return, then surely he cannot be trusted to continue to be staff?

Agreed and this is a concern to me. According to him, he wanted to invite this guy and after he thought he had successfully, he asked the Mr.Lazy if he had a spare invite for those sites mentioned. If that was the case it was unprofessional to say the least. He has not been authorised to take part in this thread and was acting on his own accord. I apologise for this embarrasing mix-up which makes us look like utter idiots :dabs: Please only accept your invite from user ITS (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/its-181728)

Not from me, or anyone else. Thank you. :01:

cough....cough...bullshit (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-pt-post2370329/postcount1)...excuse me that's much better.

:lol: pawnt....and quickly too :frusty: Thank you sear.

MrLazy
10-30-2007, 12:00 AM
guys its OK ! its over ... i know that guy isnt the best staff but its done and over ...i admit it was lame at the beginning i thought he was a scammer just giving me a fake link and asking for ftn invites to give ..which i thought was weird for ad admin ...anyways this is over thanks for the co-operation staff :) the owner of the site actually contacted me and i do admit its a good tracker non the less. this site really made me feel good :)

Something Else
10-30-2007, 12:07 PM
The 1st lot have now been sent out :D

thejosher
10-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Got mine last night :D

Patriot foreve
10-30-2007, 04:27 PM
opps, a tracker having you benchez among staff is unfortunately the last trusted tracker to me ,noway i can trust one of the biggest ip harvesters,i even lost interest in swedvdr after i heard you staffed there

Good luck for the tracker but i encourage members to takecare

blackbird
10-30-2007, 04:29 PM
opps, a tracker ran by you benchez is unfortunately the last trusted tracker to me ,noway i can trust one of the biggest ip harvesters,i even lost interest in swedvdr after i heard you staffed there

i trust ITS more than RTS ..

you still have security holes in RTS v2 .. first fix that

spark
10-30-2007, 04:31 PM
opps, a tracker ran by you benchez is unfortunately the last trusted tracker to me ,noway i can trust one of the biggest ip harvesters,i even lost interest in swedvdr after i heard you staffed there

Your comment made me put every single bit :lol: of faith and trust in benchez :lol:

welcome to no traders world :happy:

Patriot foreve
10-30-2007, 04:38 PM

Your comment made me put every single bit :lol: of faith and trust in benchez :lol:

when the comment comes from you ,it's not something that i am amazed of ,i am confident of myself and of what i say ,benchez bragged in some places about snitching members and giving info to other trackers to get banned on ,so noway i can trust atracker who shares your info with everyone ,i just wanted to warn members to takecare

spark
10-30-2007, 04:45 PM

when the comment comes from you ,it's not something that i am amazed of ,i am confident of myself and of what i say ,benchez bragged in some places about snitching members and giving info to other trackers to get banned on ,so noway i can trust atracker who shares your info with everyone ,i just wanted to warn members to takecare

r u sure that you are retired? :blink: you are speacking just like the old days!

when some1 try to f**k a tracker by trading it and put it in risk (I assume you heard of OiNK-even when you hate them), it more than normal to fuck that son of bitch everywhere!

I found it very strange that you are a SysOp and you keep thinking like a n00b trader! :blink:

What you'll do if some1 try to fuck RST by trading his account to the same people who fucked OiNK? grow up!

Patriot foreve
10-30-2007, 05:02 PM

r u sure that you are retired? :blink: you are speacking just like the old days!

when some1 try to f**k a tracker by trading it and put it in risk (I assume you heard of OiNK-even when you hate them), it more than normal to fuck that son of bitch everywhere!

I found it very strange that you are a SysOp and you keep thinking like a n00b trader! :blink:

What you'll do if some1 try to fuck RST by trading his account to the same people who fucked OiNK? grow up!

yeah i am retired and i am sure everyone can confirm that ;)

you are the one who think from the top of the surface ,did you think that MPAA or RIAA need to get an invite or an account to get into atracker ,if you thought that then you are the noob because if they wanna in believe me they wouldn't need all that troubles

btw i don't hate oink as atracker but i probably don't like teh way that some of their staff deals with members ,for the record i have oink staff as members in RTS2 so if i hated them i would have kicked them but that didn't happen because they are welcome as all others who wanna be part in RTS2

when someone wanna trade his acc at RTS2 he just have to contact the staff there ,he will be handed an invite to invite another member and then his account will be deleted ,all smooth and easy

The new member can be monitored to see if he is agood and nice fella and the other member have nothing to worry about because he simply requested that he don't want to have his acc

spark
10-30-2007, 05:08 PM
You and I are thinking in a different ways...

Let's see how long you and your tracker will stand with that huge amount of forgiveness :)

You are so lucky that you live in a country which has no legal actions against SysOps

Enjoy your life and just ignore my posts, I am not going to steal your lunch...

Patriot foreve
10-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Enjoy your life and just ignore my posts, I am not going to steal your lunch...

believe me alot tried to do so but they got the axe as i don't like to get forced to something ;)

SliDer5
10-30-2007, 05:20 PM
1. Wanna be a part of course.
2. English, Russian and Hebrew.
3. DVDR
4. Never of course.

/SliDer5

WCDMA
10-30-2007, 05:41 PM
1- i need to join such friendly community as iTS
2-English & francais
3-Xvid
4-not atrader (never)

Ropero
10-30-2007, 05:49 PM
1)I would love to be a part of good and friendly community as ITS

2)English,romanian

3)I prefer xvid

4)Yes i have traded,i won't lie

Something Else
10-30-2007, 07:18 PM
What's this? We'll have no trouble here! http://xs320.xs.to/xs320/07422/calmdown.gif (http://xs.to) This is a local shop for local people! http://xs320.xs.to/xs320/07422/calmdown.gif (http://xs.to)

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9463/rastermsdjliontf8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

weenden
10-30-2007, 09:48 PM
thx's benchez's you's always beens goods to mes

mrnobody
10-30-2007, 09:54 PM
1. I like new trackers :) coz they have series of development going on. Plus, content ;)

2. English

3. Mainly xvid

4. No

EDIT: I saw the banner (through invite url) and then only realized i am already there. Darn these abbreviations ;) thanks anyways lol

pro267
10-30-2007, 10:03 PM
opps, a tracker having you benchez among staff is unfortunately the last trusted tracker to me ,noway i can trust one of the biggest ip harvesters,i even lost interest in swedvdr after i heard you staffed there
Perhaps it's not him but his brother, CrazyBench! :P

@Benchez
Check your PM box, I've sent you my IP address for harvest, but I'm warning you: I expect to get a 50% share of the crops!

Something Else
10-31-2007, 03:03 AM
opps, having staff is unfortunately me ,noway i can ,i even lost in in after i heard staff here

Good i encourage members

Thx patriot, wise words :blink::blink:
Pea harvesting?
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3248/peaharvest2li3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5643/ndkmju5largeba3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Something Else
10-31-2007, 06:41 PM
ok, 2nd lot have been sent. closed.