PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who wants thefamily.bz

nikmash232
10-29-2007, 05:34 PM
anyone who wants it please just get it from me..i would perfer that then getting it from other users...i have unlimited invites...all i want is for you to provide to the community and we most likely would like uploaders....thanks :D

memnom
10-29-2007, 05:35 PM
can i have one m8?

nikmash232
10-29-2007, 08:40 PM
can i have one m8?

sent. anyone else?

nikmash232
10-31-2007, 08:15 PM
please use this thread to request thefamily.bz invites...and please refrain from making giveaways i would prefer if the invites would be sent through me or markupmaster

civeta
10-31-2007, 09:07 PM
I would like an invite to thefamily please. If you need ratio proof/screenshots and whatnot, just tell me. I'm sorta new to this forum still =P

SgtMajor
10-31-2007, 09:21 PM
please use this thread to request thefamily.bz invites...and please refrain from making giveaways i would prefer if the invites would be sent through me or markupmaster

Control freak!

Do the trackers that you trade say the same thing, but you ignore their rules, so why should yours be any different?

Oh yes, a hypocrite, I forgot.

nikmash232
10-31-2007, 09:26 PM

Control freak!

Do the trackers that you trade say the same thing, but you ignore their rules, so why should yours be any different?

Oh yes, a hypocrite, I forgot.

actually no trackers tried to enforce that :blink: and im tired of people just taking up slots in the tracker and not using it thats the only reason im trying to do it...because people are taking up slots and just waiting for the tracker to become "high level"...i mean thats just stupid

Lizard King
10-31-2007, 09:33 PM
Could you tell what is thefamily.bz? What can I find at this site?

top25
10-31-2007, 09:36 PM

yes plz

markupmaster
10-31-2007, 09:37 PM
TheFamily.bz is a general Tracker.It is a rather new tracker but is growing fast.If everyone helped then it can turn into a great tracker for everyone.At the moment every member gets 5 gigs upload,To top it off there is a friendly staff and a growing community.Many packs are being upped all the time.If you would like to be invited pm me your email I will send you one....

:)

nikmash232
10-31-2007, 09:38 PM
its a site with lots of packs...has mostly movies some music...games...has basically everything...and its starting to get more and more popular

Could you tell what is thefamily.bz? What can I find at this site?TheFamily.bz is a general Tracker.It is a rather new tracker but is growing fast.If everyone helped then it can turn into a great tracker for everyone.At the moment every member gets 5 gigs upload,To top it off there is a friendly staff and a growing community.Many packs are being upped all the time.If you would like to be invited pm me your email I will send you one....

what he said works too

Lizard King
10-31-2007, 09:45 PM
Could you tell what is thefamily.bz? What can I find at this site?TheFamily.bz is a general Tracker.It is a rather new tracker but is growing fast.If everyone helped then it can turn into a great tracker for everyone.At the moment every member gets 5 gigs upload,To top it off there is a friendly staff and a growing community.Many packs are being upped all the time.If you would like to be invited pm me your email I will send you one....

Thanks, but I have so many general trackers with buffer and I'm now very busy man, I have some free time today, coz in my country there is holiday tommorow :happy: I don't want waste your invite. Maybe in future, but thanks for willigness:)

markupmaster
10-31-2007, 09:54 PM
Hehe,I have plenty!

Thanks for being honest though...

Please tell me if you would still like it,I can get more,honestly..

luckylittle
10-31-2007, 10:46 PM
can I have one please? much appreciate

timeloop
10-31-2007, 10:49 PM
hy ;p

markupmaster
10-31-2007, 10:54 PM
Pm me your email Bio

hy ;p

???

Do you need a invite?

pissupoosa
11-01-2007, 03:32 AM
and most torrents are freeleech there.. gooodiee

markupmaster
11-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Yeah,It's a tracker with lots of potential....

I will be happy to invite anyone.....

Just pm me or post here...

shayelbaz
11-01-2007, 12:21 PM
i want please /!
[email protected]

markupmaster
11-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Sent!

Anyone else!

nikmash232