PDA

View Full Version : suggestion: create sticky thread for what.cd requests

nbo
10-30-2007, 12:45 AM
or ban the option, seriously its getting out of hand, 50% of the msgs on each page are requests, and ppl r giving them out so i think mods should make it a sticky and punish anyone requesting somewhere else.

stroj
10-30-2007, 12:48 AM
Same in BiTorrent section tbh..every second thread about this, themusik.org or something oink-related.

Pzero
10-30-2007, 12:50 AM
Agreed with this, please.

nbo
10-30-2007, 01:53 AM
thanks, please keep supporting if u agree.

WarrenBuffet
10-30-2007, 01:56 AM
I........... Concur

Grind$oFine
10-30-2007, 02:01 AM
There's no point,
it's gonna die down.

If you did that, you might as well just make sticky threads for every tracker and have no posts. And that's not very FST-y.

Just don't read it. :idunno:

kirktrix
10-30-2007, 02:10 AM
There's no point,
it's gonna die down.

If you did that, you might as well just make sticky threads for every tracker and have no posts. And that's not very FST-y.

Just don't read it. :idunno:

Yup no need for that... It will all disappear in coming days or maybe some site will replace it " waffles " :D

Let them enjoy the new trackers...If you are getting sick of that...As Grind$ofine said, just ignore all of it.:)

aysomc
10-30-2007, 03:11 AM
there should just be a sticky for it, right now there are around 5000 members and the current poll showed that most people wanted closer to 100000 members so this could go on for weeks until it dies down to where oink was, same goes for waffles when it releases. we dont need half the threads all saying the same thing for the same site, would be much more efficient to make a single sticky.

sear
10-30-2007, 04:15 AM
LMAO...it's just the invites section...all the threads are the same anyway I don't see how a sticky will change anything, just let them go plus I can't see it happening the threads will still be there because people want to be noticed and they aint going to do that in a sticky.

Grind$oFine
10-30-2007, 05:14 AM
Besides, that seems like it would be organized, but I would think it'd be incredibly messy.
No one would know who already got an invite, some people would get overlooked because they'd all of a sudden be 5 pages back, no one would edit their posts when they're done... more spam, etc.

misledhope
10-30-2007, 07:38 AM
id never take the time to look through a 10 page thread for someone id be willing to give an invite to. Havent handed out any here for what but i mean for any tracker.. i browse and click on threads that have descriptive titles and a good request and look into the user and may pm them with an invite somewhere but im not going to work to sift thru the bad requests in one thread.