PDA

View Full Version : Trading away UK-T

btqfas
10-31-2007, 11:54 AM
Nothing here anymore.

ibnahmed
10-31-2007, 12:26 PM
none replied yet, but normally people say ur account will be disabled.

Vitality
10-31-2007, 12:27 PM
:OTrading UK-T

asafb
10-31-2007, 12:53 PM
Hi!

Available for trade an UK-T-account. You can offer for example FB + FP or RP. Of course via PM.
Seems like a scam to me

KFlint
10-31-2007, 01:04 PM
smells shitty indeed ;)

btqfas
10-31-2007, 01:39 PM
Hi!

Available for trade an UK-T-account. You can offer for example FB + FP or RP. Of course via PM.
Seems like a scam to me

Proof of the account will be send, if interested.

LubTheStaringCat
10-31-2007, 01:51 PM
Your trading UK-T, all the people that use torrents.
Would be glad just to have a UK-T account
or just the chance. Just to get there. And you are trading It.

Can I ask you or someone else may be able to answer my question.
How do people like this get accounts like UK-T and other coveted trackers

I would love to be a member of UK-T,
may be one day when I've earned that right to be trusted enough to be a member of such sites like UK-T.

_coder_
10-31-2007, 02:01 PM
Seems like a scam to me

Proof of the account will be send, if interested.

No need for the proof....if any one wants to trade with this guy I suggest they use middleman since this trade looks abit fishy haha.

supper
10-31-2007, 02:03 PM
yea i wish i can member in uk-t too when i was trading and make trading threads about uk-t i had many offers before but after i decided to stop trading and i asked some ppl belong to uk-t here thay said u had no respact for tracker thats coz iwas trader at some day words like this dont help u to stop tradeing or make u rethanking about trading agien i was so disappointed for that like iwill not be unforgiven forever:(

AnestesiaGeral
10-31-2007, 02:19 PM
No scammer at all...

tralalala
10-31-2007, 02:21 PM
Back on topic please. If you ain't got an offer to post, then don't post.

ibnahmed
10-31-2007, 02:22 PM
yea i wish i can member in uk-t too when i was trading and make trading threads about uk-t i had many offers before but after i decided to stop trading and i asked some ppl belong to uk-t here thay said u had no respact for tracker thats coz iwas trader at some day words like this dont help u to stop tradeing or make u rethanking about trading agien i was so disappointed for that like iwill not be unforgiven forever:(
dont worry man
even if u are not forgiven, maybe there is no need to.
i know these people, they think others have no morals.

KFlint
10-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Hi!

Available for trade an UK-T-account. You can offer for example FB + FP + RP. Of course via PM.

i hope you'll get a better offer than that, don't trade your account for FB for god sake ;)

Something Else
10-31-2007, 04:23 PM
Nothing here anymore.

Lock the thread?