PDA

View Full Version : Torrentleech

lovinit
11-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Hi, anybody have a torrent leech invite

Sorry but I got only demonoid to trade and dont think file list give invites out?

Many thanks either way.
Lovinit

Liked
11-08-2007, 10:36 PM
2007-10-23 - INVITATIONS DISABLED

Registrations through invitations are disabled indefinitely. The invite system is disabled too, and all invitations sent and not used are revoked and cancelled. Please don't send us emails or contact support to ask them when invites are going to be open again, or to beg for ways to let your friends in. We simply don't know when we will allow new users to come in and we will ignore any email regarding this matter.

eyego2uri
11-08-2007, 10:36 PM

Sorry but I got only demonoid to trade and dont think file list give invites out?

Many thanks either way.
Lovinit
Torrentleech invites are disabled indefinetly.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

lovinit
11-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Ok, thanks for info

Seems to be happening more often

Lovinit

YoYoY
11-08-2007, 10:39 PM

Many thanks either way.
Lovinit
Torrentleech invites are disabled indefinetly.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

it's really bad news i don't know why did they do this untill now ?!
i don't think they need donations :huh:

Defy
11-08-2007, 10:54 PM
They have it set up now so you can go and buy a VIP status to gain access to their site. It's a load of crap, IMO, but an option if you deem it necessary.

Tokeman
11-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Torrentleech is open, if you are willing to pay for a VIP account. Check their IRC for details.
Edit: you beat me to it, thats what I get for being distracted.

barry6521
11-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Hi is there a pool where you can leave invite for others as i have some off different sites if any is interested please pm me as some site get pissed off if you advertise there names

physter
11-12-2007, 04:10 PM
LOL, Demonoid invite! Love it! You've not been on Demonoid lately have you!

BTW, I thought TL stopped the VIP donation thing?

peat moss
11-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Hi is there a pool where you can leave invite for others as i have some off different sites if any is interested please pm me as some site get pissed off if you advertise there names

Welcome Barry , you could start off by sending the O/P an invite thru PM, it appears he/she could use a few . :D