PDA

View Full Version : **********fsc**********

G-Force
11-09-2007, 12:10 AM
As you would have already guessed i am looking for FSC. I would prefer to be invited by a staff member as i would like to start off with a nice fresh account and prove my self to the community.

Why do i want FSC? I am a community spirited person who love to contribute, but my real reason for wanting to join is so i may have access to the Fight Club, i am a huge Martial Arts and MMA fan and think that i would really enjoy the company of other fans such as my self.

I have done my research on this tracker even sending PM's to both staff and members on FST to acquire more knowledge of the tracker before making my request.

I look forward to hearing from someone.

G-Force
11-11-2007, 11:26 PM
bump :)

I am persistent!

G-Force
11-12-2007, 09:17 PM
really persistent!

IGetMoney
11-12-2007, 09:35 PM
you have FTN^^ i might be able to get you FSC but i want ftn for it k

G-Force
11-12-2007, 09:36 PM

Sorry mate i dont trade.

rapesauce10
11-12-2007, 09:36 PM

:dabs:

Good luck with that... :frusty:

I'm sure a staff will invite him, he seems to be quite the trusted trader, I can't believe one hasn't yet :whistling

G-Force
11-12-2007, 09:41 PM
It is the attitude that you have that is slowly killing the original idea of FST, and just for the record i have obtained:

FTN
SCT
Ncore
Czone
BitMeTv
Oink
RevTT
RTS

and many more by simply making friends and helping people out where i can.

Its your attitude that makes me :frusty:

IGetMoney
11-12-2007, 09:41 PM
yeah lol ok..so if you dont trade can you throw me an invite to FTN please, or Bitmetv pleaseeeeeee

edeinho
11-12-2007, 09:43 PM
G-FORCE you have evrything! Why you need fsc? But if you can get one please ask one for me:D just kidding...

G-Force
11-12-2007, 09:43 PM
yeah lol ok..so if you dont trade can you throw me an invite to FTN please, or Bitmetv pleaseeeeeee

You were trying to trade 2 trackers that dont allow trading on FST yet you want me to trust you with my invites? :frusty:

G-FORCE you have evrything! Why you need fsc? But if you can get one please ask one for me:D just kidding...

I know you here this crap a lot, but i just want it for the community, specifically the fight club.

Chewy
11-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Holyshit, FSC is a big on MMA? O_O

I'm HUGE on MMA, I'm watching UFC 52 right now also xD.

I'm starting MMA soon too, hopefully at Americas Top Team, its near me, if not, at a affiliate of theres in Fort. Lauderdale since its cheaper, but still is ATT :D.

if it truely is, I have a new AIM :D. lol

Also, good luck, your a god guy, I thnk you may get it :)

DannyGnXz
11-12-2007, 09:50 PM
G-force, I just wanted to wish you well and GOOD LUCK. I've been wanting to get into FSC myself for over a year. I want to be part of that tight knit group. Hope you score an invite. Hope I score one too one day.

xJohnxSmithx
11-12-2007, 09:50 PM
I have an idea to help you get in...maybe. If your serious. Now that its out there, post here your favorite figher(s) and why. Maybe post your favorite unknown fighter.

AmpeD
11-12-2007, 09:52 PM
save yourself some effort and join one of these:
http://www.google.com/search?q=martial+arts+forums&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

G-Force
11-12-2007, 09:55 PM
G-force, I just wanted to wish you well and GOOD LUCK. I've been wanting to get into FSC myself for over a year. I want to be part of that great community. Hope you score an invite. Hope I score one too one day.

Thanks mate.

I have an idea to help you get in...maybe. If your serious. Now that its out there, post here your favorite figher(s) and why. Maybe post your favorite unknown fighter.

Ok, i will repost a post i put on another forum just the other day.

edeinho
11-12-2007, 09:56 PM
I know you here this crap a lot, but i just want it for the community, specifically the fight club.

Sure and with this kind of intelligence you will get it:frusty:

G-Force
11-12-2007, 09:56 PM

I'm starting MMA soon too, hopefully at Americas Top Team, its near me, if not, at a affiliate of theres in Fort. Lauderdale since its cheaper, but still is ATT :D.

thanks chewy, ill shoot you a PM, i have a few questions for you as i have been training MMA for a while now.

DannyGnXz
11-12-2007, 09:57 PM

just because randy returned the belt doesn't make him any less great as a fighter... that top 3 was a mix of my "current" & "of all time" fav lists. he'll always be on my "of all time" favorites.

you know what? i really can't say why i pick my top fighters. it's a mix of fight style, fight skill, personality in & out of the ring, & several other factors. and it's a sliding scale, each factor doesn't apply equally to each fighter i see.

jens was my first favorite 6 years ago, and i don't care what happens, he'll always be my favorite :yup:

did that make any sense? cuz things that make sense in my crazy brain don't always make sense to other people, especially on the internet.

G-Force
11-12-2007, 09:58 PM

Sure and with this kind of intelligence you will get it:frusty:

What do you mean, i was just making a point, look at every second post on here from people looking for High level trackers, they are always " i really want to be a part of the community" and you just know there talking crap.

Here is my post from another forum, feel free to discuss if you like :D

Just wondering if we have any MMA fans here?

If so who are your favorite fighters?

What fights are you looking forward to?

Anybody watching the latest season of the Ultimate fighter?

Do you train in any martial arts?

I guess I will start by answering all my own questions for you guys:

who are your favorite fighters?

On pure ability mine would have to be:

Georges St. Pierre
Mirko 'Cro Cop' Filipović
Matt Hughe's
Matt Serra
wanderlei silva
Forrest Griffan
Randy Coture

I also enjoy the fighters that can talk smack like Tito Ortiz, and Rampage Jackson.

What fights are you looking forward to?

Matt Hughes vs Matt Serra - This should be a kick ass technical bout

Georges St. Pierre Vs The winner of Hughes Vs Serra - These guys are just awsome, but GSP is the best :-P

Brock lesnar Vs Frank Mir - I think to many people are underestimating Leasner, The guy has some huge name trainers, has all ready proved being in the spot light doesn’t bother him, is a 4 time all American wrestler with 18 years experience, and has been training in jui jitsu on and off from the age of 18, and to boot it all off he is a man mountain.

if you ask me this will be a very close match up.

Chuck liddel Vs Wanderlei Silva - Simply because of the fact it has been 4 years in the making. Silva has to be the favorite going in but his style will play straight into chucks hands. If Chuck can avoid Silva's knees and kicks i think this will be another close one, also it i make or break with Chuck in this fight as a third loss will tarnish his name.

Kimbo Slice Vs Bo Cantrell - I’m not a fan of Kimbo but am just interested to see how this 'street fighter' will do in his first pro fight (his last win doesn’t count as a pro fight because it was a exhibition match)

Anybody watching the latest season of the Ultimate fighter?

Its not the greatest season but i am enjoying it as i know George and have trained with him before.

Do you train in any martial arts?

I train in Ashihara Karate and Jui Jitsu but will be giving up the karate to peruse kick boxing, I just feel that karate is offering me nothing but a good workout

Chewy
11-12-2007, 10:00 PM

thanks chewy, ill shoot you a PM, i have a few questions for you as i have been training MMA for a while now.

Shoot it at me, I'll help you with what I can :)

edeinho
11-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Yes i talked about this: " i want it for the great community" and etc. But now i see you know something:D

G-Force
11-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Yes i talked about this: " i want it for the great community" and etc. But now i see you know something:D

cheers mate.

While we are here anyone want to recommend some good MMA doco's? I currently have:

Mark Kerr Smashing Machine
Fighter
Ice Man - Chuck Lidell
7000 ft - Tito Ortiz
Rampaged - Rampage Jackson
Twister - Eddie Bravo
Choke - Rickson Gracie
UFC all access - Have all of them.

Tokeman
11-12-2007, 10:33 PM
wow, G-Force you have shown that you would be a great contributing member @ fsc. If I had an invite I would happily give it to you. Keep your hopes up and you will get what you seek, and soon!

PoOki
11-12-2007, 10:35 PM
The fight Club is not as active as you think ;).
If you like to discuss about MMA\any type of fighting sport
you should join MMA-T. :)

PM me for invite if you dont have it.

And goodluck with FSC.. :)

Chewy
11-12-2007, 10:41 PM
PoOki, mind if I have a invite?

G-Force
11-12-2007, 10:43 PM
wow, G-Force you have shown that you would be a great contributing member @ fsc. If I had an invite I would happily give it to you. Keep your hopes up and you will get what you seek, and soon!

Thanks mate.

You should go with MMA if you like to discuss about MMA\any tipe of fighting sport

PM me for invite if you dont have it.

And goodluck with FSC.. :)

Thanks Pookie, i am already a member at most of the bigger name sites. What do you mean by not that active? Doesnt get many people posting? Maybe i could change that :D

DannyGnXz
11-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Congrats to G-force for finally getting an invite.

Now I continue my quest to get an invite to FSC on my own. I'm very happy for you.

i'm on quite a few (so called) high level trackers and most have a nice communities and forums.
my problem is sometimes i feel a little too old for the topics.
i have a job, a wife, 2 kids and i'm 38.
topics like "rate the girl next door", "how fast do you upload" or talk about the newest games is something i'm just not interested in, sorry.

14yo people have other interests than 38yo.
when i was 14 i was playing games as well... asteroids

i'm looking for general mature bittorrent talk, maybe some mac stuff, tv/movies/music and some fun. (without useless spam topics)

so a more mature and tight knit community forum would probably suit me being old and all

so if someone can come around and drop me a little surprise I would be very appreciative.

PoOki > Its people like you that make FST such a great place.

PoOki
11-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Chewy PM me with mail. :)

Daddy Vs. Penn will be the fight of the year :D

G-Force
11-12-2007, 10:50 PM

Now I continue my quest to get an invite to FSC on my own. I'm very happy for you.

i'm on quite a few (so called) high level trackers and most have a nice communities and forums.
topics like "rate the girl next door", "how fast do you upload" or talk about the newest games is something i'm just not interested in, sorry.

i'm looking for general mature bittorrent talk, maybe some mac stuff, tv/movies/music and some fun. (without useless spam topics)

so a more mature and tight knit community forum would probably suit me being old and all

Jumped the gun a little there mate, no invite yet. Good luck with your search though.

mrnobody
You should go with MMA if you like to discuss about MMA\any tipe of fighting sport

i agree.

if am not convinced when someone says "i want FSC coz of clubs". Why? here simple logic...

=> FSC has ~ 3000 members

=> estimate how many actually use the forum.

==> Then, among those, how many actually are involved in club stuff?

FACT: i admit i haven't been on fight club. But, i can tell you about "Philosophy club".A good running thread gets ~2-5 posts a day. Now, go to public forum or site as QnA or Yahoo Answers or Answer bag and post a qn regarding very same topic, you will comparatively get 5x more replies.

So, my point is while making a request there got to be a better reason then "the club is freaking awesome"...which i see you have ;) so no worries

hope u get an invite

it's blue, 29 more to go...

G-Force
Chewy PM me with mail. :)

Daddy Vs. Penn will be the fight of the year :D

I can wait to see Penn in action again, i truly great fighter!

i agree.

if am not convinced when someone says "i want FSC coz of clubs". Why? here simple logic...

=> FSC has ~ 3000 members

=> estimate how many actually use the forum.

==> Then, among those, how many actually are involved in club stuff?

FACT: i admit i haven't been on fight club. But, i can tell you about "Philosophy club" i can tell u that a good running thread gets ~2-5 posts a day. Now, go to public forum or site as QnA or Yahoo Answers or Answer bag and post a qn regarding very same topic, you will comparatively get 5x more replies.

So, my point is while making a request there got to be a better reason then "the club is freaking awesome"...which i see you have ;) so no worries

hope u get an invite

thanks mate, just curious, what is this in your sig?
i have been wondering for a while?

Chewy
11-12-2007, 10:56 PM
thanks PoOki, but G-Force helped me with a inivte :D

mrnobody
11-12-2007, 10:57 PM

:D

27+ current # of post = mission completion :lol::lol::lol::lol:

it's blue 27 more to go...

G-Force
11-12-2007, 11:00 PM

27+ current # of post = mission completion :lol::lol::lol::lol:

it's blue 27 more to go...

Ahh sorry for being nosy but it had been driving me nuts every time i saw it lol. Good luck.

aysomc
11-12-2007, 11:04 PM
its not the numbers of posts, its the quality of each post and knowing all of the people who made those posts that makes it fun. and fight club isnt extremely active but there are regular posts there on all sorts of topics, if you wanna read a bunch of spam about mma go to sherdog forums. be careful on sherdog though, if you're not a current UFC fighter with an undefeated record you'll run into 13 guys in each thread who can kick your ass because you have an opinion and they swear they are fighters....

PoOki
11-12-2007, 11:07 PM
squirr3l you're a weirdo :D

mrnobody
11-12-2007, 11:08 PM
Ahh sorry for being nosy but it had been driving me nuts every time i saw it lol. Good luck.

:lol:

its not the numbers of posts, its the quality of each post and knowing all of the people who made those posts that makes it fun. and fight club isnt extremely active but there are regular posts there on all sorts of topics, if you wanna read a bunch of spam about mma go to sherdog forums. be careful on sherdog though, if you're not a current UFC fighter with an undefeated record you'll run into 13 guys in each thread who can kick your ass because you have an opinion and they swear they are fighters....

more people= more opinion + more faking + more junk

there always is negative side of everything, just gotta deal with it.

squirr3l you're a weirdo :D

26!!!!!!!!!

PoOki
11-12-2007, 11:10 PM

That's why I dont like their forums :dry:

G-Force
11-12-2007, 11:11 PM

Hahaha, another victim of Sherdog, this is the exact reason that i want to go somewhere where i know post will be quality. I have been enjoying the MMA-Tracker forums as of late though, everyone seems to be able to respect everyones opinion in there.

From MMA Tracker "You had better watch how you talk to me. I not only train in MMA, but I've seen a lion."

i could not stop laughing after reading that.

That's why I dont like their forums :dry:

Me neither, you should join in at mma tracker forums, if you need an invite i can help you out.

PoOki
11-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Im there already ;)..
I dont post much though.. I only read and sometimes when Im in the mood Im posting :lol:

DannyGnXz
11-12-2007, 11:56 PM
PoOki,

Would you kindly extend an invite to me too?

LaPistola
11-13-2007, 12:17 AM

so a more mature and tight knit community forum would probably suit me being old and all.

hmmm this looks a bit familiar...
i made up my mind about this tracker and need a little advice from members.

my question is should i apply for a membership?

here are some thoughts:

content:

what i really don't need is another 0day scene tracker. i'm more than happy with the tracker i have. so as long as there isn't any special content i'd say no regarding the content.
i will not buffer another scene tracker.

community:

i'm on quite a few (so called) high level tracker and most of them have a nice community.
i have a job, a gf and i'm 36.
topics like "rate that chick next door", "how much do you upload" or talk about the newest games is something i'm just not interested in, sorry.

16yo people have other interests than 36yo.
when i was 16 i was playing games as well, but on a commodore 64 :D

so a more mature forum would probably suit me being old and all :)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2411377

But good luck anyway :D

DannyGnXz
11-13-2007, 12:29 AM

True that, but I agree with what PolarBear said and feel the same way. I just can't express it differently without sounding the same way. Besides that, the similarities are there.

Thanks, for wishing me luck.

G-Force
11-13-2007, 12:33 AM

True that, but I agree with what PolarBear said and feel the same way. I just can't express it differently without sounding the same way. Besides that, the similarities are there.

Thanks, for wishing me luck.

There seems to be alot of confusion, i never go a invite. pookie offered a MMA tracker invite to Chewie. No FSC invites have been handed out in this thread yet.

LaPistola
11-13-2007, 12:36 AM
^^^sorry for hijacking your thread, good luck to you too :D

DannyGnXz
11-13-2007, 12:38 AM
Sorry to hear that G-Force...

I was happy to hear when PoOKi asked you to PM him, I assumed it was for the FSC invite.

Lets keep our fingers crossed. Maybe someone will come along soon.

G-Force
11-13-2007, 12:47 AM
^^^sorry for hijacking your thread, good luck to you too :D

No probs mate.

Sorry to hear that G-Force...

I was happy to hear when PoOKi asked you to PM him, I assumed it was for the FSC invite.

Lets keep our fingers crossed. Maybe someone will come along soon.

Thanks mate.

Polarbear
11-13-2007, 12:51 AM

so if someone can come around and drop me a little surprise I would be very appreciative.

hahahaha, i don't believe this. can't you make your own request?
i'm not your fucking ghost writer :cool:

G-Force
11-13-2007, 01:00 AM

hahahaha, i don't believe this. can't you make your own request?

Not really a big deal is it? Loose the attitude.

mrnobody
11-13-2007, 01:56 AM

DannyGnXz, ya, yo should have asked the "burlapbag" instead...he would have add some good twist + feeling on ur request :D