PDA

View Full Version : Need one of these, Revolt, ftwr, uk-t

ibnahmed
11-09-2007, 01:14 AM
well, many people will say, u are a trader and a lot of shit,
however, i am asking for these as i really like communities like these people tell us about.

revolt is gonna be my best one, but i dont mind ftwr of uk-t

thanks,
hope someone has what i need.

ibnahmed
11-09-2007, 07:52 PM
believe me, it is gonna be in safe hands. ... .. .

ibnahmed
11-10-2007, 05:19 PM
up

BamZow
11-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Very hard to be one in the gang at those communities, Iīve been there, done that. It is good communities because the people there have been there for a long time and knowing each other very well, you havenīt. Donīt spend too much time and effort to get those accounts, but I wish you best of luck!

ibnahmed
11-12-2007, 11:25 PM
well, I insist lol.

fOrUmAs
11-12-2007, 11:38 PM
i beleve u m8 and i would also start to love communitie if i have these sites :P

ekk3123
11-12-2007, 11:50 PM
I have one of thoes. But they don't have invites open and as I understand you, that is what you want?

and another question, are you asking for free invite or do you trade?

pomfy
11-12-2007, 11:53 PM
hes obviously a trader he even said it in his first post and then in his sig

ibnahmed gl i hope someone gives you Revolt, ftwr, uk-t so you can trade it instantly.

ekk3123
11-12-2007, 11:56 PM
ok, I see.

supper
11-12-2007, 11:57 PM

ibnahmed gl i hope someone gives you Revolt, ftwr, uk-t so you can trade it instantly.atleast he helped out some members here how about u?

pomfy
11-13-2007, 12:00 AM

ibnahmed gl i hope someone gives you Revolt, ftwr, uk-t so you can trade it instantly.atleast he helped out some members here how about u?
my quick wit helps FST members get through their day

supper
11-13-2007, 12:03 AM
atleast he helped out some members here how about u?
my quick wit helps FST members get through their dayi can tell;)

fOrUmAs
11-13-2007, 12:03 AM
ekk3123 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/ekk3123-174441) what is happend to your site m8 didnt see or heard any news for 2 or 3 weeks..its seems site will not be online after all:(

DannyGnXz
11-13-2007, 12:04 AM
There's only one guy who can invite you to F*WR. No one else has invites to there.

ibnahmed
11-13-2007, 12:35 AM

ibnahmed gl i hope someone gives you Revolt, ftwr, uk-t so you can trade it instantly.

that was very clever,
let me guess who u are....

u are one of those who traded day and night to collect every tracker on earth and finally the decided that people shouldnt see their real image, so they decided to show up in a different image. a new member here at FST with 35 posts, knowing about these high lvl trackers and even know about old members and they traders/scammers or whatever ....
and yeah, i can dare say that u are extraordinarily brilliant that u knew that i am a trader by looking at my signature.
just grow up man .....

and ekk3123 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/ekk3123-174441) yes i wanna it free.

mrnobody
11-13-2007, 02:13 AM

Majority traders trade to get higher in pyramid of lvls. ftwr & uk-t are the most rarest tracker of the

pyramid...i mean what are they gonna trade for? there ain't no lvl 11 tracker. Beside, recall how

many ftwr & uk-t trade u have noticed?

EDIT: plus, many here trade but how many traders make a giveaway like this one?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ftn-giveaway-248793

ohmboys
11-13-2007, 03:36 AM
i dont see any point obtaining this kind of places , u already got the best one i assume

Dr. Lecter
11-13-2007, 05:23 AM
Mate, the only way to get into Revolt is through its staffers.
the place doesn't accept traders so the atm the chances u'll get in are quite low..... u need to stop trading, wait a little bit & ask again.

sense
11-13-2007, 07:54 AM
the place doesn't accept traders so the atm the chances u'll get in are quite low..... u need to stop trading, wait a little bit & ask again.

Agreed, if you trade or traded in the past you pretty much have no shot at getting into Revolt.

You would need to distance yourself from trading for a while and then come back to make a case for yourself (probably to rvt).

F*** is similar, they don't look kindly to traders either or ones who belong to those anti-trader groups. Staff are the ones with the invites and new members in the future will be screened from the looks of it.

U**, no info on this tracker

josegavara
11-13-2007, 01:31 PM
you can take Revolt off your wish list.....we won't be inviting you.

pnmgomes
11-13-2007, 02:42 PM
:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:
And the other trackers ?????? :noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:

I GUESS !!!!!

sokrates
11-13-2007, 04:40 PM
hm josegavara is evil^^
funny thread: requesting an invite to two trackers and one forum, dont you want anything else with it?

ibnahmed
11-13-2007, 06:32 PM

i will do something else

i will take u from the list of people i expect to give me an invite :D

u can live happily now i guess.

Agreed, if you trade or traded in the past you pretty much have no shot at getting into Revolt.

You would need to distance yourself from trading for a while and then come back to make a case for yourself (probably to rvt).

F*** is similar, they don't look kindly to traders either or ones who belong to those anti-trader groups. Staff are the ones with the invites and new members in the future will be screened from the looks of it.

U**, no info on this tracker

u are making it definite the only thing i do in my life is trading

believe me (although there is not need to)i obtained most of my sites by friends.

i dont like to show off, so when i giveaway an invite, it does not have be in public
well, from now on, i think the only purpose is not gonna be obtaining revolt or whatever
i just i wanna know how u perfect people think

so, what is next......
what is the next lesson .....

btw, i received some offers to revolt ftwr accounts, but i declined them.

maybe i was afraid of josegavara :D

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:
And the other trackers ?????? :noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:

I GUESS !!!!!

u dont know ......
but definitely i wont get it from u or the ones u are quoting form. (i wont accept it)

ibnahmed
11-15-2007, 07:33 PM
so those people can remember what they wrote.

ibnahmed
11-16-2007, 10:13 PM
for those who have to see it.