PDA

View Full Version : CAUTION: fst has blood suckers...lots of 'em

MrVictorRivers
11-09-2007, 04:17 AM
Everyone obviously here isnt...but there is enough to go around. I recently have gained an interest in getting into uk-t...i sent pm's to people i have helped out since i have been here asking if they had invites...or knew of someone that may have had invites...a while back, i gave invites to oink, revtt, ftn and sct invites, setup a persons leeware, even made a public offering for free axx to seedbox to for 24-48 hours each...they all (except one) ignored my pm's. completely! Maybe I'm asking too much. Ok understandable. but u could atleast acknowledge my pm...not ignore me...bloodsuckers...its ok...i believe u do things because its the right thing to do....not because of wat u get in return...but courtesy is only expected...bloodsuckers....a COMMUNITY can only survive based on the actions of it members...and with blood suckers, free loaders and cheaters all around...things just can't fucking persist...

*steps down off pedastole*

Cmon
11-09-2007, 04:19 AM
you're new on fst?

supper
11-09-2007, 04:22 AM
there is no invites on uk-t as i know:(

mrnobody
11-09-2007, 04:31 AM

there u didn't pm the right person ;)

MrVictorRivers
11-09-2007, 04:33 AM

invites or no invites. its not point. courtesy.appreciation.community. thats wats important

Mike_007
11-09-2007, 05:01 AM
MrVictorRivers (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/mrvictorrivers-166714) that too sucks. i hate that kind of ppl too.
at least, they should reply & say something.

hurt feeling too much!

aysomc
11-09-2007, 05:15 AM
would you like a waaaaamburger with those french cries?

jk, but its the internet, a lot of people are assholes, add them to your ignorelist and move on.

hangemhigh
11-09-2007, 05:29 AM
boil those people in oil!!

kirktrix
11-09-2007, 06:19 AM
Sorry for your bad experience here....

Some person are really like that after they got what they want they just vanished or they want more invites then they forgot the person that helping them. "That's life Sometimes its unfair"..... but there are also good members here...:) Next time be wiser..;)

shazzar
11-09-2007, 06:46 AM
Either they havent logged in inorder to respond or they simply not worth asking.

civeta
11-09-2007, 06:55 AM
There's a bunch of assholes on the internet. Get used to it =P. Not trying to sound rude, but when someones behind the monitor they're the coolest, hardest, toughest mother fucker around. Good luck on your search though.

organizm
11-09-2007, 06:04 PM
WTF? You do something nice and then you *expect* ppl to give you something in return? Now that is just plain egoistic.

If you want to give something for free - do it, but dont expect anything in return.
If you want to get something back for sure - trade or participate in giveaways or whatever...
but stop whining around that you arent getting anything for your "free" giveaways/help/whatever.

Dude, i cant believe how naive some ppl here are... *_*

Tokeman
11-09-2007, 06:23 PM
I dont think its that he expects something, but the fact that no one took the time to even reply after he helped all of them. Most people I've helped reply to my PM's and I reply to others likewise. If they ignored me, I might also get a little mad, i mean how hard is it to type a simple reply, even if its just to say No, or I dont have that, or No invites there...?

Sench
11-09-2007, 06:55 PM
agreed,too many selfish idiots here.

psxcite
11-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Takes all of a few secs to type "No.Sorry." Some people are just lazy.

SgtMajor
11-09-2007, 07:46 PM
/me goes looking for vampires amongst the animals & humans infesting this forum.

Defy
11-09-2007, 07:50 PM
The key is to not let these types of people get under your skin. True, there will always be selfish arseholes that only look out for numero uno, yet there will always be those kind souls that step in when you least expect it. Divine intervention! Although a bit cliche, all good comes to those who wait.

Mayhem
11-09-2007, 07:51 PM
/me follows Sgt. carrying a six pack of holy water, some wooden stakes and chewing on some garlic.

Defy
11-09-2007, 07:54 PM
* SgtMajor goes looking for vampires amongst the animals & humans infesting this forum.

follows Sgt. carrying a six pack of holy water, some wooden stakes and chewing on some garlic.

I think we've got some zombies lurking around here as well. I'll bring the crossbow. :shuriken:

k_ichigo
11-09-2007, 07:55 PM
i dont get why this is posted in the invite section.....

Allexandar
11-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Just don't expect too much and you won't be disgruntled!

yoyogi4
11-09-2007, 09:31 PM
that's such baad advice.

Mayhem
11-09-2007, 09:38 PM
"Hope for the best, prepare for the worse." - is much better :P.

durex
11-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Felt real sorry when i was reading your post ......the ratio on FST became to low .

zizo85
11-09-2007, 10:46 PM
i hate scammers :angry:
they are sucks
:fst:

Sench
11-09-2007, 10:53 PM
MESSI,wtf are u talking about???we are not talking about scammers in this topic :/

memike
11-09-2007, 11:02 PM
it is always good to get a reply back and not vanish without responding after got what you wanted.even a little thanks help in a response

Actatoi
11-09-2007, 11:04 PM
FSTs leechers aint got nothing on

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3144/sanguisugaqk5.gif

Allexandar
11-09-2007, 11:19 PM
that's such baad advice.
No,it's not!

If you help some1,coz you want instant repay... don't bother,that's not helping!

Yes,there are lots of idiots on this forum,but there are lots of good peoples(almost friends) also,so forget and ignore bad guys and enjoy in good "friends"! :fst:

Artemis
11-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Allexandar , the point the OP was making was the 'good friends' hadn't even bothered to reply to a pm, so aren't really friends, he wasn't expecting anything back except the common courtesy of a reply, something that seems to be sorely lacking around here actually.............
There are many here who say you are a 'great man' or 'great friend' the day you help them out or the day that they get the invite, and then are suddenly never to be seen again. So if someone does help or asks a simple question , the courtesy of a reply is the least you can do, by all means ignore the begging pm's but if it is a genuine inquiry or someone you know surely this is common courtesy?

durex
11-09-2007, 11:55 PM
i hate scammers :angry:
they are sucks
:fst:

:blink:

Did you read what he wrote at least ?