PDA

View Full Version : FTN or Waffles invite?

Luthair
11-09-2007, 05:53 AM
I guess this is about the last thing I can think of doing in order to get one of these sites. I could really use a FTN and Waffles invite. I'm beyond willing to prove im trustworthy and keep good ratios. I know most wont like this next part but, I'm not interested in trading any of my current trackers due to the fact they will disable my account if they catch me. (Trade = no) If anyone is kind enough to give me a invite, just give me a pm I suppose. Thanks ^_^

lessthanfour
11-09-2007, 06:12 AM
Waffles invites are currently disabled. If they were working, I would have invited you. Try again when they're back up. You'll be able to tell because the first 3 pages of this forum section will be waffles invite requests.

Luthair
11-09-2007, 06:40 AM
Waffles invites are currently disabled. If they were working, I would have invited you. Try again when they're back up. You'll be able to tell because the first 3 pages of this forum section will be waffles invite requests.

Aww, I guess they hit there max. Ohh well, thanks for letting me know and being willing to invite me ^_^ Ill just have to wait O.o