PDA

View Full Version : F*c and me

Tenth
11-09-2007, 06:15 AM
Well I hate to ask because I think invites should be earned but I really would like to become an F*C user.

This is not going to be a short post and this is not meant to to be another please invite me thread. I will post my reasons this one time and that is all. I may refer back to this post in the future but I will never ask again, that is a promise.

I want more than anything to be part of the community that I have had glimpses of in my sort time at FST. I want to be able to join the clubs that I have heard so much about. (fight club! I am a huge UFC fan!)

I am a collector by nature whether it be comic books or x264 movies. I have been sharing files for over ten years and still learn more about it every day. I may not have scene access and the exclusive uploads that come with it but I have the desire to do all I can to help it grow and have always done everything I can to help out.

I have read up on all the exclusive trackers available and I think I would fit in at F*C best.I know the rules and guidelines that we must follow and even as a torrent noob I have always followed them.
I have never traded and give everything I take freely even DVDs I burn are given to friends free of charge.
This is the way it should be done.

Information is meant to be shared.

If anyone feels that I would be a good addition to F*C please pm me. Any info you could offer me would be welcomed.

I am eager to join are fellow file sharing enthusiasts but understand if you feel I am not ready to do so.

That about wraps it up. Thank you to any that reply and please do not flame me for my post.

-Tenth

kirktrix
11-09-2007, 06:26 AM
Staff are the only one that has an invites... Hopefully they read your thread and give an invite...GoodLuck....:)

Tenth
11-09-2007, 06:29 AM
Thank you kirktix.

SgtMajor
11-09-2007, 06:30 AM
I think you would be a worthy member, you seem to be very helpful in other parts of the forum here.

Ghost+Rider
11-09-2007, 06:33 AM
Staff are the only one that has an invites... Hopefully they read your thread and give an invite...GoodLuck....:)

Are u 100% sure abt this :unsure:

Tenth
11-09-2007, 06:36 AM
Sgtmajor that means a lot coming from you. If nothing else comes of this thread I am happy to have your respect.

kirktrix
11-09-2007, 06:44 AM
Edited.

R3c0n
11-09-2007, 06:47 AM
Are u 100% sure abt this :unsure:

99.9% :D..... They do not have an invite system their....The invites request are closed....That's the only thing i know...

How about you.. Do you know more? maybe you can share so that you can correct me and gives an idea to tenth.... ;)

Yeah maybe invites are closed on fsc, who knows ;)

Ghost+Rider
11-09-2007, 06:51 AM
@kirktrix (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/kirktrix-157303):lol i am not a member there i am FSC seeker :D

@R3c0n:I think i agree :D

kirktrix
11-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Edited::)