PDA

View Full Version : read this ( FSC )

Super_guy
11-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Hi I am one recent member of this site and some people do not know me well but when me register after 30 days I made soon one giveaway and I am here for helping the people. when I have invitations not use for exchanges because taste very of this method not to acquire invitations I only give who needs them.
now only it wanted that a nice person could give an invitation to me for the FSC.

I know that he is difficult to obtain but the the least am to try I promise never to cheatar and to exchange the account I want the account for proper use and to make new friendships because I heard to say that they have an excellent community.

Thanks for read and cumpz :)

KSA
11-10-2007, 12:28 PM
For GOD sake take some English courses ... no offend.

mrnobody
11-10-2007, 01:06 PM
i can understand him.

good luck Super_guy (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/super-guy-182422)

Artemis
11-10-2007, 01:17 PM
you understand 'thanks for read and cumpz' squirr3l ? I don't ...........
by community they mean active forum community & you seem to be struggling with
the language Super_guy ?
No offense either but FSC may not be the tracker for you.

Super_guy
11-10-2007, 01:20 PM
i can understand him.

good luck Super_guy (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/super-guy-182422)

thanks bro

i hope get the invite :(

mrnobody
11-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Hi I am one recent member of this site and some people do not know me well

Hi, I am new member and some of you don't know me well.

but when me register after 30 days I made soon one giveaway and I am here for helping the people.

After 30 days of my registration (when able to access invite section), i made a giveaway because i am here to help people.

when I have invitations not use for exchanges because taste very of this method not to acquire invitations I only give who needs them.

When i have invitation not for exchange (probably he meant trade) i give away to those that need it.

now only it wanted that a nice person could give an invitation to me for the FSC.

now, i want a nice person to give an invitation to me for FSC (he is asking for returning favor).

I know that he is difficult to obtain but the the least am to try I promise never to cheatar and to exchange the account

I know it's difficult to obtain FSC invite but the least i can promise is i will never cheat or exchange the account.

I want the account for proper use and to make new friendships because I heard to say that they have an excellent community.

I want the account for proper user and to make new friends...i heard that they [FSC] have excellent community.

Thanks for read and cumpz

Thanks for reading....and compliment

you.

just for u ;)

MSF
11-10-2007, 01:41 PM

We heard ya , from the first time :D

+ Thanks squirr3l for translating ;)

mrnobody
11-10-2007, 01:42 PM

We heard ya , from the first time :D

:lol: i guess server too busy.

av1
11-10-2007, 02:41 PM
Hey Super_guy, can't help you with the FSC invite but I hope you get one soon. and don't worry about your english either it's not too bad and i'm sure that if you keep on posting and reading in english forums it will only get better.

ZedZedZed
11-10-2007, 02:44 PM

but when me register after 30 days I made soon one giveaway and I am here for helping the people.

After 30 days of my registration (when able to access invite section), i made a giveaway because i am here to help people.

when I have invitations not use for exchanges because taste very of this method not to acquire invitations I only give who needs them.

When i have invitation not for exchange (probably he meant trade) i give away to those that need it.

now, i want a nice person to give an invitation to me for FSC (he is asking for returning favor).

I know that he is difficult to obtain but the the least am to try I promise never to cheatar and to exchange the account

I know it's difficult to obtain FSC invite but the least i can promise is i will never cheat or exchange the account.

I want the account for proper use and to make new friendships because I heard to say that they have an excellent community.

I want the account for proper user and to make new friends...i heard that they [FSC] have excellent community.

you.

just for u ;)

squirr3l :thumbsup: :lol:

pi31415
11-10-2007, 02:46 PM
You should do the very same thing......
No offense.

mrnobody
11-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Hey Super_guy, can't help you with the FSC invite but I hope you get one soon. and don't worry about your english either it's not too bad and i'm sure that if you keep on posting and reading in english forums it will only get better.

i agree.

don't let people discourage you, if you keep posting you will learn overtime.

thanks ZedZedZed (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/zedzedzed-181936) ;)

rovama
11-10-2007, 02:53 PM

you.

just for u ;)

Well done squirr3l. :thumbsup: That's a nice way to help people ;)... Bravo :clap:

Super_guy
11-10-2007, 03:48 PM
thanks all :D i see FST has very good members :D

i hope get one :D

dragos
11-10-2007, 03:59 PM
thanks all :D i see FST has very good members :D

i hope get one :D

you will not get one. Like it was said in countless other threads about this , you can't just make an account here and ask for the world. You need to stand up first. You said you like to make giveaways , to help people. First do that ,if you do it right you'll probably be noticed and be given invites without even asking

DannyGnXz
11-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Keep your head up Super_Guy. One day you will get your invite to FSC. I too am on a quest to be part of the FSC community. Good things come to those who wait.

squirr3l > the more I see your post, the more respect I gain for you. You my man, definitely help around here. It is appreciated.

fazzy07
11-10-2007, 05:36 PM
@super_guy.. dont worry about the english part. You will learn
Even some people who acclaim to be english prof's sound lame here

@squirr3l.. nice work with the translation but I didn't had much problem understanding it
Some people just can't read. They dont need a translation, they need a brain to process it

Good luck with FSC mate.

Vitality
11-10-2007, 06:00 PM
YOu rocks squirrel.........

durex
11-10-2007, 07:31 PM
I loved your attitude squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/squirr3l-179360)
That was an attitude from an F** member .
well, although you're a new one. ;)

Artemis
11-10-2007, 08:36 PM
@Rovama I really wasn't trying to be a smartass, I just felt that the 'community' of fsc might be lost on Super_guy, since he is still learning english. It is the clubs in fsc which make it unique and a very special tracker, but I truly meant no offense.
Squirr3l you are a great help here too and a great community member where ever I see you.

mrnobody
11-10-2007, 08:54 PM
thanks guys :fst:

Super_guy (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/super-guy-182422), i agree with dragos, he gave u a good advice n i think you should follow it...

Like it was said in countless other threads about this , you can't just make an account here and ask for the world. You need to stand up first. You said you like to make giveaways , to help people. First do that ,if you do it right you'll probably be noticed and be given invites without even asking