PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Still Watch Wrestling?

stonecold1203
07-20-2003, 06:25 PM
I watch it sometimes :">

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 06:26 PM
I watch it all the time and I love it.

I've posted as such elsewhere.

stonecold1203
07-20-2003, 06:28 PM
Congratulations on the 2000 posts

stonecold1203
07-20-2003, 06:31 PM
Are we allowed to talk here about wrestling?

If not, check out the thing in my sig. And we can talk there B)

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 06:34 PM
This is the Lounge - talk about whatever you want as I understand it.

MetroStars
07-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Backyard wrestling is gr8... wwe sucks monkey ass

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 06:38 PM
WWE is my fave. Absolutely superb, though not as good as in the old days.

The Undertaker with Paul Bearer was brilliant.

MetroStars
07-20-2003, 06:56 PM
The Undertaker with Paul Bearer was brilliant.

I will back this up the old days were amazing

alan36uk
07-20-2003, 07:02 PM
Big daddy....Giant haystacks.. that was good years back...good old days !!

But having said that.... why watch a pile of crap thats fixed ?

I would rather goto my local pub and see a proper fight outside :o

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by alan36uk@20 July 2003 - 20:02
Big daddy....Giant haystacks.. that was good years back...good old days !!

But having said that.... why watch a pile of crap thats fixed ?

I would rather goto my local pub and see a proper fight outside :o
You're missing the point.

Movies / Plays have scripts, that doesn't stop me watching them.

The quality and development of the storyline and the actors is what's important.

Ever watched a band live. Pretty much scripted with a bit of improv / reaction to the audience.

It's the same sort of deal, only with much more improvisation in the wrestling.

stonecold1203
07-20-2003, 07:07 PM
Its just entertainment. Its not real..

Like the whole Kane's unmasking angle going on right now.

Its awesome. Only reason people are tuining in to Raw.

So what do you think Linda will do to Austin?

chrisrog
07-20-2003, 07:08 PM
I love wrestling! My favorite wrestler is The Undertaker. I think stonecold1203 already knows that though. :D

alan36uk
07-20-2003, 07:10 PM
Not missed the point at all !!!

The script.. the bad guy never wins in the end ?

Its like watching roadrunner or tom & jerry !!

Its not a sport is it ?

How do people watch that rubbish ?

Its just my 2 pence worth :D

hobbes
07-20-2003, 07:11 PM
"Old Days" What does that mean?

Old days goes back to Harley Race, Dick the Bruiser, Kerry VanErick, Rufus R Jones and Andre the Giant.

Wrestling has always been fixed. Today it is a more polished melodrama, with villians and heroes. The athletic ability and production quality of these matches makes them akin to an off-Broadway play or a covert circus.

I find the whole thing a bit simplistic, so I am not a fan.

alan36uk
07-20-2003, 07:13 PM
circus !!! yes that about sums it up lol

You can keep your wrestling.. and stick it where the sun dont shine.

DarthInsinuate
07-20-2003, 07:15 PM
i used to watch wrestling all the time - i stopped a couple of years ago because it got REALLY, REALLY predictable, even the bits that are meant to be shocking

i've tried to get back into it but its still the same, watching the occasional bit gives a quick laugh - a bit like watching the Powerpuff Girls

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by alan36uk@20 July 2003 - 20:10
Not missed the point at all !!!

The script.. the bad guy never wins in the end ?

Its like watching roadrunner or tom & jerry !!

Its not a sport is it ?

How do people watch that rubbish ?

Its just my 2 pence worth :D
Who said it was a sport, itīs entertainment.

Incidentally in my experience the bad guy wins more often than the good.

For anyone who does not think that these are athletes. Try to convince a professional boxer (pound for pound) to fight them.

Particularly the ones with Wrestling or UFC backgrounds.

alan36uk
07-20-2003, 07:19 PM
Well pardon me for thinking it was meant to be a sport lol

Yes they are fit as hell.. well toned.. but so are dancers...its a fixed money making

scam.. Entertainment ???? I would rather watch paint dry..

Get some of them in the ring with a pro boxer ? only one winner me thinks !!

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by alan36uk@20 July 2003 - 20:19
Well pardon me for thinking it was meant to be a sport lol

Yes they are fit as hell.. well toned.. but so are dancers...its a fixed money making

scam.. Entertainment ???? I would rather watch paint dry..

Get some of them in the ring with a pro boxer ? only one winner me thinks !!
Absolutely, the boxer wouldnīt stand a chance.

alan36uk
07-20-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by JPaul+20 July 2003 - 20:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 20 July 2003 - 20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alan36uk@20 July 2003 - 20:19

Get some of them in the ring with a pro boxer ? only one winner me thinks &#33;&#33;
Absolutely, the boxer wouldnīt stand a chance. [/b][/quote]
LOL you nut &#33;&#33;&#33;

Wrestlers train to take falls and land properly...

A proper punch on the chin and its game over..

JP are you a wannabe Hulk Hogan ?

ilw
07-20-2003, 07:27 PM
I never liked wrestling, its all fixed and the acting is generally attrocious. UFC (ultimate fighting championship) on the other hand is the :-
And any of the guys who regularly get in the ring there could beat 7 shades of shite out of anyone who has ever stepped in the wwe/f ring.

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 07:30 PM
Have you ever seen a boxer take part in mixed martial arts. I have only seen it tried once. He was a US champion and lasted around 1 minute against a middle of the road shhot fighter.

Seriously I have boxed (amateur in my youth obviously) and they would not stand a chance.

The only boxers who fight in mixed go for wrestling training before they do it.

Do you really think that the WWE people came from nowhere and just do this. They are either amateur wrestlers, shoot-fighters or from a martial arts background.

Some are from other sports, e.g. Hockey or Football. However they are all trained to fight and are as hard as feck.

DarthInsinuate
07-20-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by ilw@20 July 2003 - 20:27
I never liked wrestling, its all fixed and the acting is generally attrocious. UFC (ultimate fighting championship) on the other hand is the :-
And any of the guys who regularly get in the ring there could beat 7 shades of shite out of anyone who has ever stepped in the wwe/f ring.
i don&#39;t like UFC - the fights always seem to end up as grappling matches

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by ilw@20 July 2003 - 20:27
What about Ken Shamrock.

Who are you putting forward to kick it out of him.

Obviously I am being facetious and couldnīt agree more.

hobbes
07-20-2003, 07:34 PM
Actually, wrestling is "out of the closet" for tax purposes. The profession is considered "entertainment", not "sport".

This does not mean that the participants are not athletes any more than any other profession which requires a great deal of training and skill.

stonecold1203
07-20-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by chrisrog@20 July 2003 - 19:08
I love wrestling&#33;&nbsp; My favorite wrestler is The Undertaker.&nbsp; I think stonecold1203 already knows that though. :D
Didn&#39;t expect to see you here.

How long you been here?

I just started posting less then a week ago..

And due to my excessive spamming, i already have a lot of posts. :D

alan36uk
07-20-2003, 07:35 PM
Choreograph = wrestling and dancing...

martial arts is a different kettle of fish &#33;

me being 6&#39;6 and 18 stone.. well one good smack and its game over to

a wrestler ( I didnt tell him I was going to hit him )

A boxer would expect it.. or a martial arts expert &#33;&#33;

So I would be laying down seeing stars lol

ilw
07-20-2003, 07:36 PM
generally i think its brazillian jujitsu that all the wrestlers and boxers who go into UFC train in now.
darth insinuate: the technical grappling matches are some of the best. Its only when neither fighter has good grappling attacks that the grappling matches get boring.
Personally i think the main reason i love it so much is cos it settles so the matter once and for all of what is the best fighting method. (Aikido, Brazilian Jujitsu and Judo)

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by ilw@20 July 2003 - 20:36
generally i think its brazillian jujitsu that all the wrestlers and boxers who go into UFC train in now.
darth insinuate: the technical grappling matches are some of the best. Its only when neither fighter has good grappling attacks that the grappling matches get boring.
Personally i think the main reason i love it so much is cos it settles so the matter once and for all of what is the best fighting method. (Aikido, Brazilian Jujitsu and Judo)
I have studied Aikido. You cannot suggest it as a training for UFC can you.

JuJitsu was originally the favourite, particularly used by the likes of Royce Gracie however more styles are being developed purely for the UFC type codes.

A lot of the top new fighters trained specifically for this type of fighting. They are being trained by people like Shamrock who know what it takes to win in these types of fights.

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by alan36uk@20 July 2003 - 20:35
Choreograph = wrestling and dancing...

martial arts is a different kettle of fish &#33;

me being 6&#39;6 and 18 stone.. well one good smack and its game over to

a wrestler ( I didnt tell him I was going to hit him )

A boxer would expect it.. or a martial arts expert &#33;&#33;

So I would be laying down seeing stars lol
But they are trained in martial arts.

Even the ones who didnīt have the training before they joined.

alan36uk
07-20-2003, 07:44 PM
Peter Falk would probobly beat anyone lol

Cigar in the eye and a flash of that raincoat would sort anyone out &#33;&#33;

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by alan36uk@20 July 2003 - 20:44
Peter Falk would probobly beat anyone lol

Cigar in the eye and a flash of that raincoat would sort anyone out &#33;&#33;
Fought with his mind mate - not his fists or gun.

ilw
07-20-2003, 07:45 PM
no i didn&#39;t suggest aikido as something to learn for ufc, I think with Aikido u have to be a master to be able to use any of it. There was I think however, 1 excellent aikido fighter in UFC, which is why i mentioned it as one of the best fighting forms

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by ilw@20 July 2003 - 20:45
no i didn&#39;t suggest aikido as something to learn for ufc, I think with Aikido u have to be a master to be able to use any of it. There was I think however, 1 excellent aikido fighter in UFC, which is why i mentioned it as one of the best fighting forms
Donīt get me wrong, I love Aikido and did a bit myself. I think it the most amazing martial art I have ever seen, particularly in person.

However I agree that someone would have to be well advanced before they could rely on it alone. I suspect though that as with a lot of these fighters he had other training.

namzuf9
07-20-2003, 10:39 PM
What makes me laugh about people who like to say "its all fake, no one gets hurt" is half of them know nothing about wrestling. It is an extremely dangerous activity. More so nowdays when different wrestling federations have to push the boundries of safety for the sake of popularity. I mean has anyone ever watched any XPW or CZW matches? Some of the shit they do is nothing short of insane. A lot of it comes from emulating what the Japanese did in their wrestling federations (now the Japs are a nutty lot-always baying for blood)
All that aside, I dont think there&#39;s a single person on this planet who believes that wrestling is a real sport (unless they have an IQ equal to a goldfish) but they still watch it for entertainment. Just like someone would watch soap operas or movies.

And UFC is fantastic to watch, thats real combat for you. Its even popping up in the UK here albiet not the actual UFC but of the same genre.

J'Pol
07-20-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by namzuf9@20 July 2003 - 23:39
What makes me laugh about people who like to say "its all fake, no one gets hurt" is half of them know nothing about wrestling. It is an extremely dangerous activity. More so nowdays when different wrestling federations have to push the boundries of safety for the sake of popularity. I mean has anyone ever watched any XPW or CZW matches? Some of the shit they do is nothing short of insane. A lot of it comes from emulating what the Japanese did in their wrestling federations (now the Japs are a nutty lot-always baying for blood)
All that aside, I dont think there&#39;s a single person on this planet who believes that wrestling is a real sport (unless they have an IQ equal to a goldfish) but they still watch it for entertainment. Just like someone would watch soap operas or movies.

And UFC is fantastic to watch, thats real combat for you. Its even popping up in the UK here albiet not the actual UFC but of the same genre.
Couldn&#39;t have said it better myself mate.

I know a few of the chaps who do the UFC type stuff in the UK and let&#39;s be honest, you wouldn&#39;t want to pi&#036;&#036; them off.

Have you ever watched them train for this sort of thing, unbelievable commitment.

Buffalo
07-20-2003, 11:15 PM
I love WWE&#33;&#33; :D Kane rules &#33;&#33; BIG RED FREAKING MACHINE B)

I have to agree with the &#39;It&#39;s Fake&#39; thing :rolleyes:

I watch Richard Blackwood do an interview with the Big Show, he asked him if it was fake, and the Big Show gave a very true answer "I&#39;m 7&#39;2", and if I lift you over my head and throw you to the floor........It WOULD hurt, now tell me it&#39;s fake"

What a good answer B)
I always say to people, "it&#39;s like a violent version of Eastenders" :lol:

Whatever you think of it, it&#39;s entertainment&#33; They put on a show no different to trapeese artists or stuntmen, they do get hurt, Wrestlemania 19 anyone??, Brock Lesner really hurt himself with that moonsault and you could see it after the match, and of course, Kurt Angle spent a while in hospital..............But It&#39;s Fake ain&#39;t it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A m8 said a couple of weeks ago when I was watching it "that is so fake", so I said "ok then, let me hit you with a chair" :lol:

Baz once powerslamed me through an ironing board :blink: :lol: It hurt but it was fun, but it was not fake, I can assure you :ph34r:

Jonno B)

stonecold1203
07-20-2003, 11:37 PM
Big Red Bald Machine is cool

Buffalo
07-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by stonecold1203@20 July 2003 - 23:37
Big Red Bald Machine is cool
I wrote all that and that&#39;s all you could say? :rolleyes: :lol:

Gonna have to F-Five you now :lol: :lol:
Done that to my m8 the other day :lol: Well, I did&#39;nt actually complete it, but I did get him up on me shoulders ready.........he was cacking it :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

stonecold1203
07-21-2003, 12:26 AM
I gave some midget kid in my school the last ride and then a rock bottom B)

J'Pol
07-21-2003, 12:29 AM
Just out of interest the apostrophe replaces the missing letter.

So it would be didn&#39;t, but thanks for making the effort.

BigBank_Hank
07-21-2003, 01:03 AM
I was a long time wrestling but I&#39;m taking a break form it for a while. It really pisses me off the no one can get ahead and its the same old crap over and over again. When the awarded HHH with that damn belt it was all over. No matter what the circumstances are HHH will never loose, and if he does it will be to one of his best friends. HHH has ruined wrestling for me. No matter what is going on he has to be the main focus of the show. I have stopped watching now for about 2 months, but decided to check it out last Monday, and wouldn&#39;t you know same old crap. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Evil Zak
07-21-2003, 01:18 AM
Does it really matter if a WWE guy could beat up a boxer, or a martial artist could beat up a WWE guy, or an elven swordsman can beat up a space pilot or whatever? They will never get in a real inter-promotional fight against each other. Ever. Those of you who can remember Tyson&#39;s stint in the WWF (and I can&#39;t, so all I know was that Tyson was doing something in the WWF for a short amount of time) know that Tyson didn&#39;t get in any real fights with anyone, and if anyone is going to start a real fight, it&#39;s Tyson. (This is assuming a no-rules fight, obviously a wrestler is going to beat a boxer at wrestling and vice versa.)

Going back to WWE, yeah I watch it. It&#39;s not entirely predictable (how many wrestling fans could have said a week ago that they knew Kane would set JR on fire?) and even when it is they do a good job of holding you on the edge of your seat wondering if the 150pound amputee you never heard of til now with no wrestling experience can beat up Big Show. And for every piece of shit (Al Wilson in underwear) they show, there&#39;s two gems (Dawn Marie in underwear). Okay, that&#39;s not a really good example. But there&#39;s still a lot of funny stuff like that time Christian wore a chicken suit to lose a pound in an hour so he could have a championship match. Or when Kurt Angle kept trying to talk trash to Mysterio, but instead he kept implying he wanted to nail him.

To those who refuse to watch WWE, because it&#39;s predetermined stuff: I&#39;d like to inform you that just about everything that&#39;s entertaining is predetermined as well. Movies? Predetermined. Music? Predetermined. TV? Predetermined, sans news and sports. Fiction, jokes, plays? Predetermined as well. And if you enjoy eating some kind of food, were you aware that the flavor of food is predetermined? Don&#39;t tell me you eat a hershey&#39;s and wonder if it&#39;s going to taste like chocolate or hamburger soup. And finally there&#39;s sex. No matter where you stick what, it&#39;s predetermined that you will enjoy those orgasms. So since you can&#39;t do predetermined stuff, I hope I was helpful in informing you that you can&#39;t do any of those any more.

chalkmongoose
07-21-2003, 01:39 AM
I stopped watching rasslin&#39; several years ago. When the taker came back as a biker and they didn&#39;t even bother changing his name officially, I said f&#39; it, I&#39;m watching Mork and Mindy reruns... They seemed a bit more normal.
Also, the stint with Tyson was rather funny, because in fact (at least to my addled memory) all Tyson did was referee a match, I think between Austin and somebody? I also think he drank a few with the Stunner, but again, memory is bad.
And yah, boxers would be dead against wrestlers. Its like what the Big show said... Fake is relative. Fine its fake, but its (in the case of Andre the Giant, RIP), 7ft4, 500 pounds, from Grenoble France or some stuff like that of fakeness.
Andre in his day could have easily ripped through some of the best boxers...

And remember Big Van Vader and the inciddent with Foley&#39;s ear?

HeavyMetalParkingLot
07-21-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Evil Zak@21 July 2003 - 01:18
They will never get in a real inter-promotional fight against each other. Ever.
hmmm, i seem to remember a butter bean and bart gunn match from some time back........

and no, it is not always choreographed. some is but most is done "on the fly". take for example vic grimes taking a fall from a 40 foot scaffold (which you can see on the xpw freefall dvd). how exactly do you choreograph that?

chalkmongoose
07-21-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+21 July 2003 - 02:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot @ 21 July 2003 - 02:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Zak@21 July 2003 - 01:18
They will never get in a real inter-promotional fight against each other. Ever.
hmmm, i seem to remember a butter bean and bart gunn match from some time back........

and no, it is not always choreographed. some is but most is done "on the fly". take for example vic grimes taking a fall from a 40 foot scaffold (which you can see on the xpw freefall dvd). how exactly do you choreograph that? [/b][/quote]
Ah thank you my friend. I had forgotten. That was another of the early attempts to hardcoreize the WWF... That by the way was a classic bout, between an ex boxer and a washed up rassler&#39; living off his father&#39;s success.

stonecold1203
07-21-2003, 03:47 AM
ANYWAYZZZZZ.

I thought this thread was going to discuss raw and smackdown BUT NOOOOO

:&#39;(

If you want to discuss wrestling i&#39;ll be at http://wrestling.myikonboard.com/viewboard.php crying..... all by myself

Buffalo
07-21-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@21 July 2003 - 00:29

You sad git :rolleyes: , I do&#39;nt reall&#39;y car&#39;e :lol:
Gonna come over there and F-Five you now :lol:

I see you changed your Title to Warrior Poet&#33; Bet you can&#39;t write poetry as well as Lilmiss :P :D

Jonno B)

J'Pol
07-21-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US+21 July 2003 - 08:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CELEBS_ARE_US @ 21 July 2003 - 08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@21 July 2003 - 00:29

You sad git :rolleyes: , I do&#39;nt reall&#39;y car&#39;e :lol:
Gonna come over there and F-Five you now :lol:

I see you changed your Title to Warrior Poet&#33; Bet you can&#39;t write poetry as well as Lilmiss :P :D

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
I read the drivel you constantly spout here and you call me a sad git. I beg to differ.

Oh and being insulting with a smile on your face is still being insulting.

crazy_billy_bats
07-21-2003, 09:20 AM
wrestling?

hahahahaha &#33;&#33;&#33;

J'Pol
07-21-2003, 09:24 AM
CBB

Tell me did you manage to get to Spain, I have been away for a wee while so I didn&#39;t catch whether you got there or not.

What&#39;s the situation with a job / house etc.

ilw
07-21-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@21 July 2003 - 11:20
wrestling?

hahahahaha &#33;&#33;&#33;
LMAO

And wouldn&#39;t u guys prefer it if it wasn&#39;t fake/had realistic moves. Its like watching a poorly acted and low budget version of dragonball z

namzuf9
07-21-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by ilw@21 July 2003 - 09:24
And wouldn&#39;t u guys prefer it if it wasn&#39;t fake/had realistic moves. Its like watching a poorly acted and low budget version of dragonball z
No, it would&#39;nt be as entertaining to the masses then. Watching 2 real wrestlers (in the martial arts sense of the word) have a match can become tedious for most at times whereas "pro wrestling" entertains millions of ppl worldwide.

Has anyone else noticed that boxing is following wrestlings lead with their pre-match build ups and interviews? You know, all the name calling and tussles occuring before a big fight? Anyone thnk that&#39;s real?

@stonecold1203 I&#39;ve joined your forum but cant post replys or start a new thread <_<

Edit: Ignore what I said stonecold1203; I forgot to log-in :rolleyes:

crazy_billy_bats
07-21-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@21 July 2003 - 09:24
CBB

Tell me did you manage to get to Spain, I have been away for a wee while so I didn&#39;t catch whether you got there or not.

What&#39;s the situation with a job / house etc.
yes JPaul i am indeed in Spain thanks for asking &#33;

No job yet as i expected, as im not fluent in castillano as of yet.

Im in a house i can stay in for free until i go to Barcelona in September.

And theres no wrestling here. :D

J'Pol
07-21-2003, 07:41 PM
Good luck in learning the language and in finding the job. I assume you won&#39;t be really looking until you move on to Barcelona.

It must be quite a change of atmosphere for you. How are you coping with the heat. I believe it&#39;s about 40 there just now.

crazy_billy_bats
07-21-2003, 07:56 PM
geez it is hot indeed - and they all go out really late here, im heading out now for the night and ill be back at like 6 or something, at least thats what im told.

Well yep your right no work until i head on to Barcelona, living on my savings at the moment &#33; :D

Well here in the North of Spain it isnt as hot as elsewhere, the norm i suppose is around 25 - 30, the hottest so far about 37 when ive been here so i aint complainin&#33;

Hope good olī Scally isnt too cold for all of yaīs&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D

J'Pol
07-21-2003, 08:00 PM
I&#39;m just back from Mallorca. It was 116 one day, 101 in the shade.

Fortunately we had our own pool and the car had air conditioning so we got about a lot. Into the mountains and everything, it was really good.

crazy_billy_bats
07-21-2003, 08:12 PM
sounds lovely. Glad you had a good time, i know a couple of people from there and they are fantastic people.

That sounds hot hot hot&#33;

Well im offski to a town beside here for the feastivals of there, hope you all have a pleasant night and day and i hope the return isnt depressing you too much&#33;

The culture here isnt so much of a shock to me as i was coming here a lot anyway.

Who wouldnt want to come home from work and sleep for a couple of hours in the afternoon &#33;&#33;??

Hasta luego (see you later) amigos &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D

Buffalo
07-22-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@21 July 2003 - 09:19

I read the drivel you constantly spout here and you call me a sad git. I beg to differ.

Oh and being insulting with a smile on your face is still being insulting.
Actually my man, I was&#39;nt insulting you&#33; Although you did insult me, but I do not stoop to petty insults and if I had wanted to insult you............I would have, but no insult was meant there so it just shows that you must be paranoid :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jonno B)