chalkmongoose
07-22-2003, 02:19 AM
They're keeping her under wraps.

Rip The Jacker
07-22-2003, 07:06 AM
EDIT: Nevermind, they were removed.

chalkmongoose
07-22-2003, 07:08 AM
That ain't right... Whether she's lying or not, posting her personal info online is WRONG.

Rip The Jacker
07-22-2003, 07:11 AM
Hey, I didn't make that site. tkc204 wanted some photos, and that site has some. If you really want, I'll edit my post and remove the link.

EDIT: Yes, I also think its wrong.

Schmiggy_JK23
07-22-2003, 07:32 AM
Go here (http://www.uselessjunk.com/)
no personal info either...

Spindulik
07-22-2003, 04:49 PM
I can't Believe that Kobe did anything wrong.

The girl, although she worked there, came to his room.

He is in his room, doing his thing and a girl comes to his room at the time. He is rich and famous, she isn't. Women can lure men, and men become weak.

He didn't come to her.

Now, if it were the other way around, nobody would do anything.

He should sue her for making her way into his room and corrupting his life.

lynx
07-22-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik@22 July 2003 - 17:49
I can't Believe that Kobe did anything wrong.

He is in his room, doing his thing and a girl comes to his room at the time. He is rich and famous, she isn't. Women can lure men, and men become weak.

He didn't come to her.

He should sue her for making her way into his room and corrupting his life.
Let's see if I've got this right, you are saying that any girl who goes to the room of a rich and famous guy should expect to be raped, and if she reports it she should be ridiculed and ignored.

Now, I don't know what went on in that room any more than you do.
Maybe the girl went there hoping to make some money and when she didn't decided to cry rape, hoping for a 'payoff' that way.
Or maybe Kobe thinks the way you seem to do and ignored her when she told him to stop.

Let's leave the judgements for a trial (if it get's that far), one thing is for certain, the Colorado D.A. isn't going to take this to trial if he doesn't believe her story.

Skweeky
07-22-2003, 05:23 PM
Someone is implying she asked to be raped that way?

That's the sickest thing I ever heard....I can't believe anyone can think like that!! :angry:

Spindulik
07-22-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by lynx+22 July 2003 - 10:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 22 July 2003 - 10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik@22 July 2003 - 17:49
I can&#39;t Believe that Kobe did anything wrong.

He is in his room, doing his thing and a girl comes to his room at the time. He is rich and famous, she isn&#39;t. Women can lure men, and men become weak.

He didn&#39;t come to her.

He should sue her for&nbsp; making her way into his room and corrupting his life.
Let&#39;s see if I&#39;ve got this right, you are saying that any girl who goes to the room of a rich and famous guy should expect to be raped, and if she reports it she should be ridiculed and ignored.

Now, I don&#39;t know what went on in that room any more than you do.
Maybe the girl went there hoping to make some money and when she didn&#39;t decided to cry rape, hoping for a &#39;payoff&#39; that way.
Or maybe Kobe thinks the way you seem to do and ignored her when she told him to stop.

Let&#39;s leave the judgements for a trial (if it get&#39;s that far), one thing is for certain, the Colorado D.A. isn&#39;t going to take this to trial if he doesn&#39;t believe her story. [/b][/quote]
All I can say, is that a woman going to a guy&#39;s room is not a good situation. it is even worse if the guy nabs her up and forces her into his room.

Let&#39;s see if I&#39;ve got this right, you are saying that any girl who goes to the room of a rich and famous guy should expect to be raped...

No, you don&#39;t have this particular section right. But the rest, you do.

lynx
07-22-2003, 11:26 PM
@spindulik I realised it was extremely unlikely that you would be thinking what I suggested, I merely wanted to shock you into considering your position a little more carefully before you posted potentially offensive statements.

I think you have understood this and that there was no offense intended.

infamousalbo101
07-22-2003, 11:58 PM
I really wanna see some pics does anybody got any?????????