PDA

View Full Version : brokenstones

HedEbiscuits
12-02-2007, 04:25 AM
Would someone be kind enough to spare an invite?

fsephie
12-02-2007, 04:36 AM
There are currently no invites given out to users, though I do believe if you go to the site and pm the link to another tracker account to the appropriate admin they will send you an invite.

Polarbear
12-02-2007, 04:41 AM
Would someone be kind enough to spare an invite?
are you a trader?

HedEbiscuits
12-02-2007, 05:07 AM
no y?

dweebo
12-02-2007, 05:35 AM
i just got invite to brokenstones from friend and its cool , alot of good mac stuff...hang in there im sure someone will feel generous and ill keep eye out

Grind$oFine
12-02-2007, 06:39 AM
There are currently no invites given out to users, though I do believe if you go to the site and pm the link to another tracker account to the appropriate admin they will send you an invite.

I don't think that's true. :huh:

awoeonip
12-02-2007, 06:55 AM

I don't think that's true. :huh:yea that's completely untrue. pm me some ratios to prove your trustworthy and i can send you an invite

xr8
12-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Actually, it is (or was) true. This was how I obtained an account there approx 1 month ago.

I don't think that's true. :huh: