PDA

View Full Version : looking for ftn invite

jatt23
12-02-2007, 07:56 PM
yea i know this is hard...but im offering sct account with 200 gb buffer and 90+ weeks old....i hope we can work something out...thanks!

PRINCE
12-02-2007, 07:59 PM
you will loss ur account soon
by bye:wave:

jatt23
12-02-2007, 08:04 PM
okay so you want to bet on it? i will bet you a ftn invite! :P...and if i lose it...then u get uk-t how about that?

bikernin
12-02-2007, 08:13 PM
wow. i like ur attitude man. but its true. if you trade your account good chance that you might lose it

mrnobody
12-02-2007, 08:15 PM
^lol

Peter North
12-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Ftn wend trade, acc/invite, its a disable for shore.
About Sct, you have great probilities that the acc will be not disable................................................................................NOT.

moffe
12-02-2007, 08:18 PM
:boxing:

jatt23
12-02-2007, 08:39 PM
hey moffe...if i could get everything i wanted free...i would but nothing in life is free...sorry to break your bubble

redcorvette
12-02-2007, 08:44 PM
hey moffe...if i could get everything i wanted free...i would but nothing in life is free...sorry to break your bubble

everything i have right now is what i have gotten for free..and i mean all the trackers!@

moffe
12-02-2007, 08:58 PM

if nothing in your life is free, it sure is a sad bubble you live in!

jatt23
12-02-2007, 09:11 PM

everything i have right now is what i have gotten for free..and i mean all the trackers!@

you still had to spend the effort in finding the people to invite you somehelp... well anywayz back on topic please

redcorvette
12-02-2007, 11:40 PM

you still had to spend the effort in finding the people to invite you somehelp... well anywayz back on topic please

hahah..good thing you know my nick, but its useless using it against me lol...i took the effort to find the people and arent u making the effort of losing your account nignog?

jatt23
12-02-2007, 11:42 PM

hahah..good thing you know my nick, but its useless using it against me lol...i took the effort to find the people and arent u making the effort of losing your account nignog?

nignog? what are u talking about...

fsephie
12-03-2007, 12:29 AM
I also have no idea what you're talking about, as nignog does not exist on that particular site.

Now, I think you need to realize several things about FTN.

1. Invites are only given out to members of atleast 8 weeks and 200gb uploaded. What this means is an extremely small pool of people who currently have invites.

2. A maximum of 1 invite a month. This means that you are looking at an even smaller amount of people as there are many people who have given invites and might not be able to get another for 4 weeks.

3. You must personally request an invite from the admins. Unless you are invited by a sysop, that person must personally request and have granted his wish for an invite. So we're reducing the pool of people even still...

4. The fact that by inviting a person of ill repute you can potentially lose all your invites and have an indefinite warning or potential ban. Considering the size of the site and the fact that maybe 2 or 3 people are added each day, it is not hard to find out who these people are.

5. Pride. FTN is not about being a top 0day tracker, although they certainly do have that going for them. The community is incredibly strong there and certainly not what is typical of your average tracker. Tell me of a single other tracker where the majority of people incorporate the logo into their avatars? It's like going to a college campus, there is that much school spirit.

So with those five things in mind (especially number 5), I think you should reconsider trying to get an FTN invite simply because it isn't what you what, at least not what you really want.

antipower187
12-03-2007, 12:46 AM
You just reminded me how dumb I am for giving my account away over a year ago :( I remember the "school spirit" it had. It was great..