PDA

View Full Version : Looking for REVTT (free hopefully)

virtus134
12-03-2007, 03:09 AM
I've been looking for a good general tracker that would preferably be in English since all I have are trackers that specialize in just one category. Now torrent-leech sounds ideal but it's a stretch to get for free, so hopefully someone with an extra REVTT invite can give one to me.

Here are my ratio proofs-
czone
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=7yrgz0l&s=1

hdbits
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6tcl2yg&s=1

bitme
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6pppu0i&s=1

waffles
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6x0lxyb&s=1

Yes I do have CZONE which is a decent general tracker, but I want one in English so I can have the forum also.

SgtMajor
12-03-2007, 03:15 AM
You may PM me for an invite.

If you intend to cheat, trade or other general fuck about, then don't bother :D

virtus134
12-03-2007, 03:20 AM
Thanks so much. PMed.

I've never cheated on a tracker. I actually need this so I probably won't trade it unless I get a really high tracker like SCT. Other general fuck about? I don't even know how else I can mess the account up besides trading / cheating. Well I could spam but I won't.

fOrUmAs
12-03-2007, 03:21 AM
Thanks so much. PMed.

I've never cheated on a tracker. I actually need this so I probably won't trade it unless I get a really high tracker like SCT. Other general fuck about? I don't even know how else I can mess the account up besides trading / cheating. Well I could spam but I won't.

:rolleyes:

tweakz
12-03-2007, 03:24 AM
Lucky u!

grimms
12-03-2007, 03:24 AM
Congrats bro. See your with some good trackers as well.

virtus134
12-03-2007, 03:25 AM
:) Yup. Now just to wait till he gets online again.

SgtMajor
12-03-2007, 03:26 AM
Forumas beat me to it, so what you are saying is if you get ScT you will probably trade it away cos you won't need it, so does that mean you have no problem in trading (or giving) accounts away you no longer use to/with other persons?

virtus134
12-03-2007, 03:32 AM
Maybe I phrased that wrong.

I'm not going to lie to get the invite, this is what I'll honestly probably do. I'd be really thankful if you did give me the REVTT invite, but a long time from now I'll probably obtain a better general tracker like SCT. So I won't have any need for REVTT so I'd give that account away here on FST to someone who will need it. I don't think that's unethical as I wouldn't use the REVTT account anymore?

But if you don't think I shouldn't then I won't.

fOrUmAs
12-03-2007, 03:38 AM
Maybe I phrased that wrong.

I'm not going to lie to get the invite, this is what I'll honestly probably do. I'd be really thankful if you did give me the REVTT invite, but a long time from now I'll probably obtain a better general tracker like SCT. So I won't have any need for REVTT so I'd give that account away here on FST to someone who will need it. I don't think that's unethical as I wouldn't use the REVTT account anymore?

on sct is very hard to seed back and revTT have everything that also have on SCT and also its easy to seed than on sct..but if u give your acc to someone else that person who have invite you will also be banned from site if they see diffrent ip on that acc so its 50-50%,so that is why SgtMajor is careful like anyone else who is not trader

SgtMajor
12-03-2007, 03:39 AM
OK, then I will not be asking you to RevTT under my name, sorry, and no amount of back tracking will now make me change my mind.

I have no problems with honesty, hence I am not going to lecture you on what you should do with accounts you no longer use, but I do not agree with what you propose hence I will not have you under my invite tree.

cheers.

virtus134
12-03-2007, 03:44 AM
Hm. All right then. Though if you didn't want me to I would've obliged.

Though they do allow multiple IPs / dynamic IPs so it wouldn't have been a problem? Thanks anyways.

pone44
12-03-2007, 03:47 AM
Wow. who would give this guy a invite??? If u did Sgt -great move on taking back(cool of u to be generous, people do not follow rules? V- i think u should forget that site(never heard of it?)-just hate the way u reacted after someone trusted to invite u somewhere! You say you will trade it for a top site-its against the rules of most sites- i would think no diff there?? not a member there, but i think its sick how people easily receive invites and are not trustworthy @ all!? He could invite a cheater-ect. I am a non trader-follow rules n get no requests filled?? Being trustworthy gets u nowhere now, as in my profile- i have not even engaged trading convo! How are noobs getting access to the bt invite section??? Is there not rules on that? or have the rules changed? Seems everyone is breaking fst site rules left n right-mutiple noob invite requests, some on their 1st post, how? idk?:frusty:

Thanks so much. PMed.

virtus134
12-03-2007, 03:51 AM
Hey pone44. How about reading more carefully? Just try that for a minute.

SgtMajor
12-03-2007, 03:54 AM
But my reply to your initial post indicated my conditions on the invite, and you replied with what you might do, we all have choices to make and we both made a choice, no problem.

However, what now transpires it that you might give away (or trade) any account from any tracker that you could be invited to, if you no longer use it, and that choice has from now on made it more difficult to get your invites for free from a certain section of this forum (they are those that have the trackers in their name from a long good standing and only want those who will use the tracker in their tree).

It's not just RevTT I, and others, wouldn't want you to give away, it is any tracker account, an account is not like an invite - they are two totally different beasts and I hope you soon realise the difference between an invite and an account.

cheers

virtus134
12-03-2007, 04:04 AM
Okay. I just migrated here form realpoor and ************** and haven't had any problems over there.

Sure. Invites are a lot more safer. The only thing you have to worry about is the person cheating, and that could be taken care of with a few ratio proofs.

But accounts are disabled for e-mail and password changes in most torrent sites so you have to be careful. But a lot of people trade accounts (ones that they were INVITED to) and no people have complaints there. It's the same thing except you get nothing in return.

Anyways I do understand the difference between an invitation and an account. Sorry I didn't know that the invitee was banned if one of his invite's accounts was disabled (besides ratio cheating of course) because I've never read that in any of the rules of all the trackers I've been in. And you saw from my ratio posts that I'm not exactly new at torrents

As for your first post I just thought you meant getting a free invite and trading it right away. Sorry.

But I'll gladly give accounts I don't need to people who do need them. For example I just gave messi30 a thebox.bz account that I've never used. Hopefully I'll find another person kind enough to give me an invite. Thanks anyways.

pone44
12-03-2007, 04:24 AM
Buddy, u were gonna get 1. u say u are not new then u must no people are held responsible for their invitee's, so you kinda screwed yourself:shutup:. I read it the way u wrote it. U needed a tracker for the time being but if someone offers a higher level tracker, u would trade it away- to a stranger. Putting the person that invited you in a bad situation! I guess u might want to keep that nonsense back @ realpoor!:wank:

Okay. I just migrated here form realpoor and ************** and haven't had any problems over there.

Sure. Invites are a lot more safer. The only thing you have to worry about is the person cheating, and that could be taken care of with a few ratio proofs.

But accounts are disabled for e-mail and password changes in most torrent sites so you have to be careful. But a lot of people trade accounts (ones that they were INVITED to) and no people have complaints there. It's the same thing except you get nothing in return.

Anyways I do understand the difference between an invitation and an account. Sorry I didn't know that the invitee was banned if one of his invite's accounts was disabled (besides ratio cheating of course) because I've never read that in any of the rules of all the trackers I've been in. And you saw from my ratio posts that I'm not exactly new at torrents

As for your first post I just thought you meant getting a free invite and trading it right away. Sorry.

But I'll gladly give accounts I don't need to people who do need them. For example I just gave messi30 a thebox.bz account that I've never used. Hopefully I'll find another person kind enough to give me an invite. Thanks anyways.

virtus134
12-03-2007, 04:52 AM
I do know that, but I'm saying that if the account was disabled due to inactivity or trading the invitee wouldn't be banned. Correct me if I'm wrong. All I know of the invitee being banned is if the invited was ratio cheating.

And I didn't say I would trade it for a higher level. I said that if I had a higher level one I would give Revtt away since I didn't need it.

Once again, the only situations I've ever heard of the invitee being banned was when the invited was ratio cheating. Not due to trading, inactivity, spamming, etc.

SgtMajor
12-03-2007, 05:07 AM
I do know that, but I'm saying that if the account was disabled due to inactivity or trading the invitee wouldn't be banned. Correct me if I'm wrong. All I know of the invitee being banned is if the invited was ratio cheating.

And I didn't say I would trade it for a higher level. I said that if I had a higher level one I would give Revtt away since I didn't need it.

Once again, the only situations I've ever heard of the invitee being banned was when the invited was ratio cheating. Not due to trading, inactivity, spamming, etc.

There are many trackers where trading is totally taboo and can get the inviter banned, or his/her tree just deleted and many innocent users just kicked due to selfishness of the trader in that tree.

BitmeTV is a classic example of what happens to them trees.

However, more to the point is the direction you take, and whether people feel safe in inviting you.

I know things are different where you came from, but here there are 2 distinct camps in operation, traders and those that do not wish to trade or to deal with traders, (some are very loud in anti-trading, some are just quiet and just do not trade or deal with traders) but all live in harmony under 1 roof here.

However, when it comes time to give out invites, people here have a tendency to check your history, and from that people will decide whether to give you that invite or not. If you had not chosen the path that you did, you could have got invites to anywhere within a short space of time, and you yourself could be handing out invites to other new members in the not too distant future. However, the path you have chose dramatically reduces your invite opportunities and prob leaves it open to the "traders only" members, which means you will now have to start offering items to gain items.

I'm not going to be judgmental in your choices, I'm only trying to point out the differences here compared to the other forums you were a member of.

I hope I have cleared it up a little for you?

virtus134
12-03-2007, 05:18 AM
Hm. You did clear things up for me.

Now that I know I won't try trading and I'll keep the accounts I'm given. I'll thank you for that knowledge.

But I'll have to disagree on one part. You're implying that the only access to this forum I'll get is the "trading area" and I won't be able to give out free invites or receive them (or I'll have a difficult time.)

It's not as if I'm going to keep continuing what I do. The only reason I even said I was going to give it away when I didn't need it is because I only thought they would ban / take away privileges or invites of the invitee if the invited was caught ratio cheating, not trading.

Now that I know sites like REVTT and Bitmetv WILL do that, I'm obviously not going to even try giving those accounts way. Only invites.

vinhkhang01
12-03-2007, 06:23 AM
I think twice or many times before giving out my invites for those ppl not intending to use it or at lease don't trade even not using it.

virtus134
12-03-2007, 06:29 AM
I do intend to use it. I need a good general tracker.