PDA

View Full Version : Alternative to blackcats?

Movistargsx
12-03-2007, 05:58 PM
What the title says.

Since BCats is full and there are no invites available I was wondering if anyone could point me in the general direction of a similar private site with an active community and forums like the one at Bcats.

The emphasis is on community.

Thanks
Movistargsx

P.S. Already have BitGamer and honestly the forums are not as active as I'd like.

Something Else
12-03-2007, 05:59 PM
BitGamer

Dale.Cooper
12-03-2007, 06:08 PM
UG is ok.

fOrUmAs
12-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Bitgamer and Nemesyz

krisil
12-03-2007, 06:26 PM
as such there is no alternative to blackcats . at bitgamer and UG the speeds are very poor , and the collection too is nowhere near BCG

Movistargsx
12-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Do people here actually read posts or do they just spam them for post count? :idunno:

Nemesyz is a relatively new site and I doubt the forums are very active and UG doesn't track any current gen console titles. Kicking myself every day for missing the open signups @ BCG....:frusty: Guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for some accounts to be pruned.

Please do post if anyone is aware of any site (doesn't have to be a dedicated games trackers) with a strong and active games community.

Thanks to those who actually read through my short post and answered the question.

Movistargsx

whiteboy
12-03-2007, 09:30 PM
I love how people say they want to get into a site because it has such a great communitty but they've never been there.

If you want active forums go to a game forum.

If you want the best torrent site for games. You want bc.

LoKaLiRi
12-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Bitgamer or Underground Games ;)

Adama
12-04-2007, 01:53 AM
BitGamer

Grind$oFine
12-04-2007, 02:02 AM
What would you like to see more of in the forums?

mrnobody
12-04-2007, 02:07 AM
What the title says.

Since BCats is full and there are no invites available I was wondering if anyone could point me in the general direction of a similar private site with an active community and forums like the one at Bcats.

The emphasis is on community.

Thanks
Movistargsx

P.S. Already have BitGamer and honestly the forums are not as active as I'd like.

Just hang in their till Christmas, hopefully they will open sign up like how they did during Halloween. Good Luck!

Movistargsx
12-05-2007, 12:23 AM
I love how people say they want to get into a site because it has such a great communitty but they've never been there.

If you want active forums go to a game forum.

If you want the best torrent site for games. You want bc.

I love how people SPAM threads with their useless comments!

I've read alot of topics on BCG and it was my understanding that it has a very large and active gaming community and forums. What's it to you where I choose to spend my time online?

If you want to stroke your own ego, go start your own thread.

What would you like to see more of in the forums?

I'd like to see more tutorials, guides, reviews, hardware discussions, etc...

The site is great, but the speeds are slow and the userbase isn't quite as large as BCG which leads to a less active forum and community.

Basically, I'd like a one-stop shop for all of my gaming needs.

Just hang in their till Christmas, hopefully they will open sign up like how they did during Halloween. Good Luck!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to spending some time in there. :happy: