PDA

View Full Version : .bin Movies

NewBie40
07-22-2003, 10:47 PM
can somebody tell me if it is possible to burn .bin movie files to cds without having a cd burner? if it is possible please tell me how. I use Nero 5, also have daemon tools. (i can watch .bin movies with daemon tools).

thanks

Gre1
07-22-2003, 10:53 PM
Man, I hate to say but that was the stupidest question I ever heard. To BURN a cd u need a cd BURNER now if u want to watch on your comp then just get WinIso and open up the .bin and extract the .mpg. Also if you don't have a cd burner how do u use Nero

ehnoismemu
07-23-2003, 03:18 AM
sorry, but i can't help myself from LOL!!!!!!!!!
but if it is possible, don't post the solution here, just register your invention and get rich selling rights!

NewBie40
07-23-2003, 09:15 PM
sorry my mistake....lol :lol:

i have a cd burner but i dont have a dvd burner. I can burn .bin games but the movies dont seem to work (i can burn the .bin movie files but they dont work when i load them with my dvd player).

enoughfakefiles
07-23-2003, 09:26 PM
All i did was extract the bin`s and cue files,open up nero burn ,close the wizard,goto file and select burn image,load up the cue files and click burn.And hey presto you should have a film.

P.s make sure your dvd player plays vcd`s because not all stand alone dvd players play vcd`s.

Hope this helps ya.

Dapadipz
07-23-2003, 09:46 PM
duz the movie not play at all or is it black n white

if its black n white its either PAL or NTSC (whicheva ur area doesnt support)

if not its what enoughfakefiles sed

BILLY-THE-FISH
07-23-2003, 09:47 PM
EXCELLENT avatar enoughfakefiles!
:beerchug:
The best one I've seen!
Is that Sydney Moon??
She is HOT!!!!!!! :wub:

NewBie40
07-23-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by enoughfakefiles@23 July 2003 - 21:26
All i did was extract the bin`s and cue files,open up nero burn ,close the wizard,goto file and select burn image,load up the cue files and click burn.And hey presto you should have a film.

P.s make sure your dvd player plays vcd`s because not all stand alone dvd players play vcd`s.

Hope this helps ya.
thanks for that. Any tips on how i find out if my dvd player plays vcd's. And if it doesnt play vcds is there anything else i can do?.

By the way u can also use daemon tools to mount .bin file images. That way you dont need any cue files. Daemon tools is a great programm B)

And.... i cant see your avatar....

chimp2k2
07-24-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by NewBie40+23 July 2003 - 23:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NewBie40 @ 23 July 2003 - 23:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-enoughfakefiles@23 July 2003 - 21:26

Hope this helps ya.
thanks for that. Any tips on how i find out if my dvd player plays vcd&#39;s. And if it doesnt play vcds is there anything else i can do?.

By the way u can also use daemon tools to mount .bin file images. That way you dont need any cue files. Daemon tools is a great programm B)

And.... i cant see your avatar.... [/b][/quote]
it should say on the box or the front of the dvd player.

BTW it has to be able to play CD-R discs aswel

TIBZ
07-24-2003, 01:12 AM
burn the .cue file as image u dumbass and ur movies will work

NewBie40
07-24-2003, 07:36 AM
why call me a dumbass??? if u use daemon tools u dont need to burn the cue files as an image "dumbass".