PDA

View Full Version : What is a tracker collector?

AuReDo
12-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Just wondering....What is a tracker collector?
I have two opinions :
1) A tracker collector is a tracker lover who have more than one account per tracker
2)A tracker collector is a tracker lover who have many trackers , from level 1-10 , but without duplicates
Can someone clear it up for me?
thanks...

bhovoi
12-06-2007, 10:38 PM
i thinks it the no. 2..

pro267
12-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Usually referred to as #2, but goes along nicely with #1 as well.
Some collect trackers just as a hobby and others in order to trade them at some point.

fOrUmAs
12-06-2007, 10:40 PM
its 2.

sear
12-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Two fits the best but it doesn't quite describe it perfectly. A tracker collector is someone who "collects trackers". In other words they try and get as many trackers as they can even if they don't need them or want to use them. For a collector the higher the level the more they want it. Most of the requests you see for higher level trackers are made by people that can be described as collectors.

t0mmy
12-06-2007, 10:43 PM
2) or someone who has an excessive amount of tracker accounts for no reason

Polarbear
12-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Just wondering....What is a tracker collector?
I have two opinions :
1) A tracker collector is a tracker lover who have more than one account per tracker
2)A tracker collector is a tracker lover who have many trackers , from level 1-10 , but without duplicates
Can someone clear it up for me?
thanks...

if he's a trader both is right.

SgtMajor
12-06-2007, 10:48 PM
No1 is a hoarder, a trader, and the last thing I would call them is a "tracker lover"
No2 is a collector, and never uses the trackers nor deletes the accounts for others to use either, just likes to beg for entry then inherently shows off whilst trying to impress when that tracker is under discussion.

There is also the "must have a look at that tracker person", yet walks away from it asp as it does not suit their needs or is not to their taste and got something that was not expected.

Grind$oFine
12-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Two fits the best but it doesn't quite describe it perfectly. A tracker collector is someone who "collects trackers". In other words they try and get as many trackers as they can even if they don't need them or want to use them. For a collector the higher the level the more they want it. Most of the requests you see for higher level trackers are made by people that can be described as collectors.

Exactly.
For instance, I love music, and I pretty much collect music trackers, but I also use them all a lot, and I listen to the music, enjoy it and so on. However, since I use my accounts and I have reason to have them, no one would call me a "collector" for that.

A person who has BCG and doesn't play and games, has BrokenStones but owns a Windows, has KG but only likes recent Hollywood blockbusters, and has TheVault, but thinks business stuff is boring... That = collector.

LoKaLiRi
12-06-2007, 11:03 PM
2 i think

bason
12-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Hmm, interesting, that brings me to question is it good to be a tracker collector or it is not ?
I think there are 2 types of collectors the first one get into trackers to enjoy the stuff and help the bittorrent community and the second type are guys who just pretend to be cool because they have registrations on rare trackers, I mean they are kind of a junkies who don't need the content, they like showing off with their membership on some rare trackers.Is this right?

Tristan
12-06-2007, 11:09 PM
I think 1. It's person who have a lot of accounts, good accounts, but don't use it. I have about 10 trackers, I use all of them and I don't need nothing more

grimms
12-06-2007, 11:32 PM

:)

makron
12-06-2007, 11:33 PM
both