PDA

View Full Version : BitMeTV offer

troyk1
12-07-2007, 10:30 AM
I'll be getting some BitMeTV invites in the next month or two... the only sites I really want are FTN and SCT (cliche I know) but I'm just writing to see what a BitMeTV invite might be worth on the open market here.... (I'd be willing to throw in a RevTT, BitMe.org, Waffles, What, IT etc.. as well if needed in exchange for FTN or SCT).

I'm just wondering what other people's experiences are with this... I would assume that if anyone has made it to a point where they have invites to either SCT or FTN they'll already have gained access to all the lower level sites I have to offer, thus any trades I could offer would be redundant... so would I be right to assume the only way to get into these sites is by actually being friends with someone on the inside?

Also in the SCT review here it says members are able to buy invites for 30 euros... is that the only way to get them or do they also give some out for levelling up?

elboymaster
12-07-2007, 10:39 AM
Would you like to give me one of your invitation please.Many thanks

melatonin
12-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Also in the SCT review here it says members are able to buy invites for 30 euros... is that the only way to get them or do they also give some out for levelling up?

yeah true...

sfpavel
12-07-2007, 10:45 AM

yeah true...

20 euros :P