PDA

View Full Version : Want to be a part of the FSC community

monk3y
12-15-2007, 02:33 PM
Yes i want an invite to this great site, i realize only staff and related have invites so i hope one will read my message and will invite me.
For a long time i thought this site wasn't that great and never tried getting in it but lately i've read reviews and friends who are in this site really said some good words about the site so i'm waiting for any nice guy out there who wishes to invite me.

:ghey:

//edit : if some ratio proofs from some high level trackers interest you tell me.

kyrcer
12-15-2007, 03:32 PM
Not only you look for it but All best.

memike
12-15-2007, 05:30 PM
it is hard to get in very few invites around and a very good forum site

EMZ
12-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Good luck!

monk3y
12-15-2007, 08:55 PM
upchuuuu

WhiteWizard20
12-15-2007, 09:01 PM
Good luck with your search.

Enlightened
12-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Yes i want an invite to this great site, i realize only staff and related have invites so i hope one will read my message and will invite me.
For a long time i thought this site wasn't that great and never tried getting in it but lately i've read reviews and friends who are in this site really said some good words about the site so i'm waiting for any nice guy out there who wishes to invite me.

//edit : if some ratio proofs from some high level trackers interest you tell me.

U talk about "Reviews" and "how great a site" it is, BUT NEVER speak about >> What kind of Contribution , U can Bring to this AWESOME CLOSE KNIT Community......???:yup::yup::yup::whistling:whistling:whistling

So, what is gonna be, your Contribution or what are U going to bring to the table??

IGetMoney
12-15-2007, 09:36 PM
i want fsc to what i can contribute is some good mma news it sucks Ryan gracie died in prisonrite after he got into a car crash (which they say was stolen) he was a great fighter, stuff like that you know please consider me.

cubkiller89
12-15-2007, 09:36 PM
good luck i hope you get in

Saroman
12-15-2007, 09:38 PM
lol stop thrashing him guys :P

We talk about ratios but ever thought that there is no instance where everbody's ratio at tracker can be 1+ ;)

Some guys contribute while others get benifited from it.. Simple..

danio
12-15-2007, 09:39 PM
i want fsc to what i can contribute is some good mma news it sucks Ryan gracie died in prisonrite after he got into a car crash (which they say was stolen) he was a great fighter, stuff like that you know please consider me.

You should start your own request thread instead of hi-jacking this guy's thread, lol :D

IGetMoney
12-15-2007, 09:50 PM
sorrry lol good luck on your request man

grimms
12-15-2007, 09:54 PM
It's going to be tough to get in. I am with you on the hunt. Hope you get in though man. Good luck!

monk3y
12-15-2007, 11:06 PM

U talk about "Reviews" and "how great a site" it is, BUT NEVER speak about >> What kind of Contribution , U can Bring to this AWESOME CLOSE KNIT Community......???:yup::yup::yup::whistling:whistling:whistling

So, what is gonna be, your Contribution or what are U going to bring to the table??

i can bring good speeds, good packs and myself as a good user for the site's torrents and community :D i promise you that you'll love me :D

DannyGnXz
12-15-2007, 11:50 PM
Getting into FSC is like getting "made" in the mob.

You become a soldier. You go around being part of a crew. Doing little jobs here and there. Moving up, contributing and gaining the confidence of others. Until one day you are called. You get nervous thinking you are going to get whacked, cause you think you did something wrong - when they sit you in that front passenger side seat.

When all of a sudden you are in front of the boss / underboss. It's important to remember two things. One, it's usually the Boss that decides if you should be made; you have to impress him and not just lower-level Family members. Two, this is a rare accomplishment. There are plenty of associates, but very few made men. Not every cafone gets this honor. It's not automatic.

I can't stress enough how hard it is to be made. It takes more than just good connections. You have to have a character above reproach (among the Family). You must have plenty of respect from others, and some influence. Many, many associates will dangle on the edge of "our thing" their entire lives, working their arses off for a Family, getting their nails dirty, and never being admitted.

You're dedication is questioned, you cut your hand to bleed, shake hands with the other person and become part of "la cosa nostra."

Thats how one day it'll happen. Good Luck to you and all other like me who anxiously await the call to come one day.

Polarbear
12-15-2007, 11:57 PM

You become a soldier. You go around being part of a crew. Doing little jobs here and there. Moving up, contributing and gaining the confidence of others. Until one day you are called. You get nervous thinking you are going to get whacked, cause you think you did something wrong - when they sit you in that front passenger side seat. When all of a sudden you are in front of the boss / underboss. You have to impress him. You're dedication is questioned, you cut your hand to bleed, shake hands with the other person and become part of "la cosa nostra."

Thats how one day it'll happen. Good Luck to you and all other like me who anxiously await the call to come one day.

yeah right and the sysop is tony soprano :shifty:

you've seen too many mafia movies :lol:

people are very very nice there.

DannyGnXz
12-16-2007, 12:01 AM

Yeah, you are right, too many mafia movies...

Enlightened
12-16-2007, 02:50 AM

You become a soldier. You go around being part of a crew. Doing little jobs here and there. Moving up, contributing and gaining the confidence of others. Until one day you are called. You get nervous thinking you are going to get whacked, cause you think you did something wrong - when they sit you in that front passenger side seat.

When all of a sudden you are in front of the boss / underboss. It's important to remember two things. One, it's usually the Boss that decides if you should be made; you have to impress him and not just lower-level Family members. Two, this is a rare accomplishment. There are plenty of associates, but very few made men. Not every cafone gets this honor. It's not automatic.

I can't stress enough how hard it is to be made. It takes more than just good connections. You have to have a character above reproach (among the Family). You must have plenty of respect from others, and some influence. Many, many associates will dangle on the edge of "our thing" their entire lives, working their arses off for a Family, getting their nails dirty, and never being admitted.

You're dedication is questioned, you cut your hand to bleed, shake hands with the other person and become part of "la cosa nostra."

I think U have been watching too many episodes of the sopranos....LMAO, but a great anlaogy though....:lol::D:)

I think DV8type must be John Ghotti....shhhhh!! I do NOT want to get "whack"......LOL

Xtremist
12-16-2007, 03:02 AM
U seem to be a good user....if I get an invite its urs. [but shhhh]

*It wont be too long I guess

monk3y
12-16-2007, 07:26 AM

lol funny story
though keep searching for an invite :)

Not Complete
12-16-2007, 07:32 AM
good luck i hope you get in .

DannyGnXz
12-17-2007, 04:14 PM
upchuuuu

Just a little bump for my buddy FuSioNz

patto75
12-17-2007, 04:29 PM

You become a soldier. You go around being part of a crew. Doing little jobs here and there. Moving up, contributing and gaining the confidence of others. Until one day you are called. You get nervous thinking you are going to get whacked, cause you think you did something wrong - when they sit you in that front passenger side seat. When all of a sudden you are in front of the boss / underboss. You have to impress him. You're dedication is questioned, you cut your hand to bleed, shake hands with the other person and become part of "la cosa nostra."

lol yeah and I wouldn't want to be your inviter since you kill your own best friend Pussy!

DannyGnXz
12-17-2007, 05:30 PM
lol yeah and I wouldn't want to be your inviter since you kill your own best friend Pussy!

Pussy was a snitch for the RIAA & MPAA, had to be taken care of. "He was no friend of ours."

monk3y
12-21-2007, 03:32 PM
upchuuuuu