PDA

View Full Version : Anime Fans Only

Cygnuz-Y
07-25-2003, 07:31 AM
I started downloading Chobits a week ago but i noticed that 95% of my uploads are Chobits, i love Chobits, but is Chobits that popular?

What i want to know is how many people is downloading Chobits, let me know if you are....

sickmonkey
07-25-2003, 09:29 AM
WTH is chobits? Im new to manga/anime but im always keen to watch new stuff.Please tell me more :w00t:

ilw
07-25-2003, 09:33 AM
It seems to be highly rated by most people, I wasn't a big fan, but it is very watchable and quite funny.
quote from http://www.anidb.net

In the near future, personal computers take the form attractive women, called Persocons. Hideki Motosuwa is a poor student who failed his entrance exams to get into college. So, Hideki is forced to move to the city, get a job, and attend cram school in hopes of passing the next college entrance exam. He of course, wants a Persocon for himself, but is way too poor to afford one. One day, while passing a building, we finds a Persocon in a trash heap. However, his new find doesn`t seem to be like the others he`s heard about. She doesn`t seem to have any operating system at all, and only says "Chii". As Hideki lerans more about his Persocon (aptly named "Chii"), he finds that she is not of any known type, and most likely some sort of homemade model. He also learns of the rumor of the "Chobits", Persocons with the ability to think for themselves, instead of running only complex programs. Find out what happens between Hideki and his new Persocon, as she learns more about her environment, people, and life.

danne
07-25-2003, 10:17 AM
Well, I seem to recall that Chobits was THE anime in Japan in 2002 and I also think that Chii was the most popular 'female' character. If I was more of an otaku ^_^ I would of course know it for sure, but I have too much anime to watch instead of checking out papers ;) Can't remember what paper it was tho, someone mentioned it in one of the dc hubs I frequent.

black mage chocobo
07-27-2003, 10:39 AM
well you can see from the number of people sharing the file that Chobits is quite popular, compared for example at ayashi no ceres... ;)

thisiswhoweare
07-27-2003, 04:11 PM
it is indeed a brill anime, yet confusing nevertheless.....
another good one by clamp is Angelic Layer...Nice

smileycgc
09-12-2005, 03:46 AM
I'm one of fans of chobits. First I read the manga & i think its nice. Now im starting to download it. I'm excited to watched it. :D

slim150
09-12-2005, 01:27 PM
its pretty funny

mastros
09-13-2005, 09:56 PM
well i liked it even if i mostly like action animes :)

SaYiaN
09-22-2005, 01:38 AM
Yeah pretty good anime.

And damn good manga.

lightshow
09-26-2005, 08:53 PM
I loved chobits. it was awesome. chii is the brest

WOX
10-13-2005, 06:53 PM
hell i love chobits a lot that i can't remember how many rewatchs i had lol
ohh and thanks to cyg that he was the one that made me a fan of this

meroo