PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Club 2

HyE PrIdE THUG
07-25-2003, 08:56 AM
If u Guys didnt know i just wanted to say that u can listen to mp3's while playin Midnight Club 2 on PC It is Just LIKE GTA3 i just wanted to tell u guys that didnt know

Nightwolf
07-25-2003, 08:21 PM
Cool, thanks for the info. I actually just saw a commercial for this game and I noticed it was by Rockstar (the same company that made GTA), and I was wondering if it's any good. It looks like it's more about racing than killing people, but the graphics look awesome. It probably won't run on my PC though. :(

ttttttttt
07-25-2003, 08:42 PM
If you have x-box or ps2 it's a lot better, in graphics allllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooot better :D

vegeta
07-26-2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by HyE PrIdE THUG@25 July 2003 - 09:56
If u Guys didnt know i just wanted to say that u can listen to mp3's while playin Midnight Club 2 on PC It is Just LIKE GTA3 i just wanted to tell u guys that didnt know
r there bikes in it cuz i have seen posters of midnignt club 2 with bikes

judgeofallandnothing
07-26-2003, 06:38 AM
ya there is bikes.. also can anyone manage to minimize the game without it quitting.

HyE PrIdE THUG
07-26-2003, 09:24 AM
this game has improoved so much from the first one and oh ya i have it on X box and it has much better graphics than PC

RedRival
07-26-2003, 12:41 PM
the PC version of this game is disappointing ;) .
The textures are very linear...I always had a good impression on GTA3 in terms of graphics. MC2 lowers Rockstar's standards IMO.

But i heard there's lotsa gameplay value once you get into it. So, it's all up to consumer decision.

Miyake
07-26-2003, 12:46 PM
to minamise the game do a ALT and TAB
i have the game and its the same as the racing levels of GTA rushing from chckpoint to checkpoint.......it gets boring easy and is best played online in the cruise mode wher its just drag racing and arsing around in cars,
no hacks, patchs or mods for it either so ther isnt going to be a huge playerbility past its 2 week fun period ;)