PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Find A File

Ynhockey
07-25-2003, 06:01 PM
Well, er, right... I was just playing Hitman the other day and my 'Plutonium Runs Loose' mission wouldn't work. This was the 1st time i played this copy of Hitman.

So, does anyone know where i could find the file(s) for Plutonium Runs Loose ?

I am pretty sure that the files i need are:
C2_2.zip
C2_2_Laptop.zip
C2_2_Pre.zip

I prolly need only 1 of these, but still...

Please reply/PM/email me if you have a copy of Hitman installed (you have these), unless the same mission doesn't work for you either.

Thx :)

Ynhockey
07-26-2003, 12:35 AM
Bump

Well, anyone?

Please, i mean, it can't be that any of you don't have Hitman :(

Kevhead2
07-26-2003, 04:41 AM
Get Hitman 2 its so much better...thats one of my top 3 Fav games

Ynhockey
07-28-2003, 02:49 AM
I've already finished Hitman 2 many times... and it's not better, it just has better graphics.

The only thing that's better in Hitman (aside from the gfx) is that there are 21 missions as opposed to 13 in Hitman.

However, in Hitman:

1) some maps are small, but most are huge - in hitman2 , all maps are small.

2) a knife is actually good. in hitman 2, knives are practically useless, a fiber wire is always better.

3) there's an mp5, and a minigun. these are the greatest weapons one could hope for... and they lack in hitman 2.

4) there's originality. hitman2 is just a retelling of the hitman story with a new enemy. it's the same. the hitman story is more interesting, anyway

And many more reasons why i liked Hitman... besides, i've played hitman 2 for a while and got bored of it.

However, i can't beleive no one has hitman... PLEASE REPLY IF YOU HAVE HITMAN!

bucky
07-28-2003, 03:06 AM
I have a ripped version from kazaa. the file size is 168 megs. I might be able to upload to you, but I have to install it and check the file size. Plus I need a place to upload it to.

Ynhockey
07-28-2003, 05:33 AM
Well, i just need this one file... 4.5 megs or something. If you install it, plz tell me, and i guess you can send it over IM or something...

Alucard1475
07-28-2003, 12:13 PM
I have the files so I could send them. The only catch is that I'm on 56k, so the download for you would take more than half an hour.

The files together are 5.36MB. If you could find a way to download those files from me, just pm me or reply here and we can see what we can do. :)

I just found out that I can send more that 5MB with the e-mail sys I have. If your e-mail accepts 5.36MB, I can send you the files over e-mail.