PDA

View Full Version : How To Burn Movies ?

vidot
07-25-2003, 07:08 PM
I'm new here and totaly lost,I have no problem with downloads etc but can't burn anything and I'm not sure what else to do or what settings or whatever ... I have tried clicking on everything , can anyone PLEASE HELP ?? :unsure:

CornerPocket
07-25-2003, 07:42 PM
Visit dvdrhelp / vcdhelp.com (http://www.vcdhelp.com) for tutorials/guides/ illustration pics in burning and what programs to use. Check out the 'How To' section. :)

winston8569
07-25-2003, 10:18 PM
First off, you could start by telling us what burner software you have. That would help a lot. Then we in turn could help you out :) But that site is really good that was posted before my post.

vidot
07-26-2003, 07:20 AM
OK thank's I'll try the site ... but it's a Mirror DVD+RW with ATAPI-interface !!? :blink: startup says Nero Burner software .

Adster
07-26-2003, 07:23 AM
Just read the guide Corner Pocket psoted ;)

basiclly

Download the AVI
save the wav in virtualdub
encode with TMPGEnc
burn with Nero

the guide will help you through it all

vidot
07-26-2003, 07:52 AM
OMG... I have read the guide and I can't seem to launch Nero I think that's where I'm stuck, I just keep installing it againand again I can't get to the screen to follow these guides but I get the little screen nero media player which plays when I rocord a file ..... Is that it ?? :(

Path0gen
07-26-2003, 08:22 AM
If Nero came bundled with your CD-Writer it will only work with that. Be sure to select the correct drive from the Recorder -> Choose Recorder menu.