PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Cinematik

virtus134
12-29-2007, 01:08 AM
Hey all. I like DVD-Rs because every movie I get I burn and watch on the TV, and it says me a lot of trouble since they're already in DVD format and usually have subtitles.

I heard Cinematik was the best place for DVD-Rs, and I think it used to be open before but I didn't sign up. So can anyone give me an invite?

P.S.- If you ask for ratio proofs I'll give a lot of them. I'm just too lazy to go on my trackers and take screen shots, edit names out, and upload them :p

Nemrod
12-29-2007, 01:12 AM
Hey all. I like DVD-Rs because every movie I get I burn and watch on the TV, and it says me a lot of trouble since they're already in DVD format and usually have subtitles.

I heard Cinematik was the best place for DVD-Rs, and I think it used to be open before but I didn't sign up. So can anyone give me an invite?

P.S.- If you ask for ratio proofs I'll give a lot of them. I'm just too lazy to go on my trackers and take screen shots, edit names out, and upload them :p

They closed registration few days ago.
No invite system established yet.

And yes, awesome tracker for cinema lovers.

fsender
12-29-2007, 02:01 AM
wow
i just give away one acc with +100 buffer
what a shame

virtus134
12-29-2007, 03:52 AM
No invites yet? Hm.. Anyone have an account they don't use?

RoSsoNeRI
12-29-2007, 03:53 AM
Does it have NTSC DVD's?? How r the speeds??

virtus134
12-29-2007, 03:54 AM
Rossoneri- I heard it does. Don't know about the speeds though.

Nemrod
12-29-2007, 04:21 AM
Yes, they have NTSC movies.
Speed is not their strongest point but is decent usually.
We must remember that this tracker is one of a kind, what you won´t get in any other place (that I know), ever, there you can.

Our mission is to provide cinephiles of classic, independent, rare and outlandish films a friendly location to discuss and share their own interests with current members of this ever-growing community.No doubt, in my opinion, a great great site.
Under-rated unfairly, guess that being a bit harder to sign up will be more valued.

jwsisliving1
12-29-2007, 07:11 AM
Yeah it's a great tracker, but if you have KG do you really need it?

virtus134
12-29-2007, 08:47 AM
Thanks a lot jwislivin1. He gave it to me for free. :)

Also who said I had KG? I don't have it.