PDA

View Full Version : Jail Bird!!!

aarik111
12-30-2007, 09:38 PM
I just got out of jail DUI. So lost all of my accounts. If someone could hook me up with some invites so I can start all over. I'd really appreciate it.

IGetMoney
12-30-2007, 09:41 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaahhaha how did u lose the accounts

aarik111
12-30-2007, 09:42 PM
I was in for 60 days most accounts expire after 45 days.
i had iptorrents that i used most and some other ones I mostly do movies and software

dudave
12-30-2007, 09:43 PM
be a little more specific so people can help you.

aarik111
12-30-2007, 09:45 PM
I need some invites for movie and software sites would be appreciated

mrnobody
12-30-2007, 09:47 PM
what tracker did u use before u went to jail?

th0r
12-30-2007, 09:48 PM
I think if you're actually stupid enough to drink and then drive you don't really deserve to beg for invites.

undercover1
12-30-2007, 09:49 PM
lol, i didn't know what DUI means :huh:

Nemrod
12-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Holly cow!!! :wacko:

I donīt... bah... this is... :mellow:... I donīt know.

Well... I could help you with BitHQ, Torrent-Damage, Smoking In The Rain, and Digital Hive for now... I guess...

:huh:

aarik111
12-30-2007, 09:50 PM
I used iptorrents

IGetMoney
12-30-2007, 09:51 PM
wow

someone help this guy out i would but i dont have any invites left

Nemrod
12-30-2007, 09:57 PM
Please, send me your e-mail via PM.

virtus134
12-30-2007, 10:00 PM
I really don't have any invites on any of my trackers. I traded / gave them all away

I can give you a really good list of open trackers though

IGetMoney
12-30-2007, 10:04 PM
hey Nemrod who are you talking to?

Presto
12-30-2007, 10:05 PM
Wot's DUI?

virtus134
12-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Also try btracs.com

And check the open sign-up page

I can give you a swebits account if you want. It has a lot of DVD-Rs

By the way if you check his posts he was really active a few months ago, and then just stopped, and then he's posting again. So he's telling the truth for all you doubters

Demigod
12-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Wot's DUI?

Driving Under the Influence

spark
12-30-2007, 10:08 PM
Driving Under the Influence

fsephie
12-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I don't quite understand why people are so helpful to a person who could have potentially done far worse than attract a cop.

Pirate
12-30-2007, 10:13 PM
I used iptorrents

well he is not asking for too much ... went to jail or not ... try arenabg or zamunda ... i believe they are better than iptorrents and from what i remember they were open for sign up .

Nemrod
12-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Better in front a PC downloading stuff than behind a steering-wheel... I guess...

vinhkhang01
12-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Try TorrentBytes.net
iLoveTorrents.com
Dididave.com
AradiTracker.com

Good start with those...

hangemhigh
12-31-2007, 12:27 AM
Yeah, I don't quite understand why people are so helpful to a person who could have potentially done far worse than attract a cop.

movie stars only get one day behind bars,, I wonder what him did
for 60?... Maybe hit & run..

Polarbear
12-31-2007, 12:33 AM
I just got out of jail DUI. So lost all of my accounts. If someone could hook me up with some invites so I can start all over. I'd really appreciate it.

and why are you opening a thread and mention this in a bittorrent invite forum?

wanna sound cool and get invites?

do you want people feel sorry for you?

or are you making this up?

a friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver.

to be honest i don't give a flying fuck wether you lost any of your accounts or not.

virtus134
12-31-2007, 12:39 AM
No offense Polarbear, but you're talking out of spite.

He didn't do anything wrong. He was merely explaining why he was inactive for such a long period of time, and that all his trackers were disabled.

There's nothing wrong with what he posted.

If anything bad came out of his drunk driving (manslaughter) he would've gotten a far worse penalty.

Polarbear
12-31-2007, 12:54 AM

He didn't do anything wrong. He was merely explaining why he was inactive for such a long period of time, and that all his trackers were disabled.

If anything bad came out of his drunk driving (manslaughter) he would've gotten a far worse penalty.

listen kid, do me a favor and don't get on my nerves. i'm in a very agressive and bad mood at the moment. so go trade your steam stuff or whatever and don't try to argue or lecture me in any way.

RoSsoNeRI
12-31-2007, 01:04 AM
listen kid, do me a favor and don't get on my nerves. i'm in a very agressive and bad mood at the moment. so go trade your steam stuff or whatever and don't try to argue or lecture me in any way.

:lol: I know how u feel man.....I felt the same couple of days ago :angry:

SAM
12-31-2007, 01:11 AM
@polarbear

happy new year ma friend :)

there is nothing wrong helping this man .. he lost all his accounts and he isn't asking for much
i'm also lost many accounts cause of my new job but no problem
one must start over ... this man has no friends
why don't we be friendly and giving him a helping hand ?

virtus134
12-31-2007, 01:32 AM
Polarbar-
It's childish to hate a group of individuals because of the actions of a one individual.
I'm not lecturing you, but that's just my opinion. Besides he's asking for help, so if you're just going to flame him you shouldn't post. Please don't get offended, and PLEASE don't post a reply back if you're going to insult me again.

SiNa
12-31-2007, 01:44 AM

:lol:

hes in a very bad mood atm.
PolarBear - just think of green leaves:yup:

angryghost
12-31-2007, 02:44 AM
Not quite smart to be doing a DIU but jail time may have smartened you up! ... ill hook you up with some trackers pm me your mail :D

arkiebrian
12-31-2007, 04:11 AM
How do we know you weren't in jail for something else and are awaiting sentencing?

Do you think a DUI conviction is cool?

If he did 45 days in jail it's more than his first DUI...a repeat idiot.

bikernin
12-31-2007, 04:15 AM
what if he gets banned from trackers for TUI? :unsure:
very very risky to invite :lol: j/k

lostdemon
12-31-2007, 04:19 AM
I won't be surprised if I see more I just got released I need some invites request in the future.
@bikernin TUI hahaha

virtus134
12-31-2007, 04:20 AM
arkiebrian-
He said he was in jail for a DUI and I'll believe him. Why would he lie about that? Being in jail is bad enough, and if he wanted to lie he would've made up a story that makes him sound innocent rather than guilty, not say he had a DUI. And awaiting sentencing? You phrased that wrong I hope. If he was awaiting to be sentenced he wouldn't request trackers, now would he?

Also it doesn't have to be a repeat DUI. He could have multiple offenses for other things, or the judge was having a bad day, etc, it depends on the situation. And don't call me an idiot, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

JROQuinn
12-31-2007, 04:23 AM
How do we know you weren't in jail for something else and are awaiting sentencing?

Do you think a DUI conviction is cool?

If he did 45 days in jail it's more than his first DUI...a repeat idiot.

Depends on what state he's in, if hes even in the states

lostdemon
12-31-2007, 04:24 AM
i don't think arkiebrian was calling you an idiot
he said repeat idiot meaning it was probably not the guys first or had multiple offenses

angryghost
12-31-2007, 04:24 AM
what if he gets banned from trackers for TUI? :unsure:
very very risky to invite :lol: j/k

TUI is a very serious offense man keep it quite, the mpaa come and track you down for it :lol:

sleepyy
12-31-2007, 04:28 AM
What sites were you a member before you lost them all?

Polarbar-
It's childish to hate a group of individuals because of the actions of a one individual.
I'm not lecturing you, but that's just my opinion. Besides he's asking for help, so if you're just going to flame him you shouldn't post. Please don't get offended, and PLEASE don't post a reply back if you're going to insult me again.

No it's not childish drunk drivers are all the same they are a risk some kill some don't fact of the matter is some handle their drink better than other's and some are just plain old lucky.

bikernin
12-31-2007, 04:32 AM
your epenis wilts away if you TUI :P

sleepyy
12-31-2007, 04:33 AM
http://i12.tinypic.com/8f1rrd5.jpg

seppypom
12-31-2007, 04:34 AM
The Next Trend in invite threads:

I killed someone and lost all my sites while i was in jail. But i am out now so can i have some invites?

arkiebrian
12-31-2007, 04:42 AM
arkiebrian-
He said he was in jail for a DUI and I'll believe him. Why would he lie about that? Being in jail is bad enough, and if he wanted to lie he would've made up a story that makes him sound innocent rather than guilty, not say he had a DUI. And awaiting sentencing? You phrased that wrong I hope. If he was awaiting to be sentenced he wouldn't request trackers, now would he?

Also it doesn't have to be a repeat DUI. He could have multiple offenses for other things, or the judge was having a bad day, etc, it depends on the situation. And don't call me an idiot, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

No...you don't know what you are talking about. It must have been at least his second DUI and from the tone of the OP he thinks it was cool...you want to help him that's your choice but I sure as hell wouldn't.

SgtMajor
12-31-2007, 04:42 AM
The Next Trend in invite threads:

I killed someone and lost all my sites while i was in jail. But i am out now so can i have some invites?

FFS, how low can you get!

Oh, btw, what you needing? ;) :D

/I have a nice line in invites going, can offer 2 for the price of 1 <opens coat to reveal 100s of invites>

arkiebrian
12-31-2007, 04:44 AM
I can't speak for the rest of the world but I know that nowhere in North America do you get 45 days in jail for a first offense.

th0r
12-31-2007, 04:45 AM
Where have those invites been Major? Probably inside of someone else, that's just gross.

SAM
12-31-2007, 04:47 AM
i hate it when you ppl act like that

the man is just asked for your help , instead of your help .. you just laughing at him :(

arkiebrian
12-31-2007, 04:49 AM
i hate it when you ppl act like that

the man is just asked for your help , instead of your help .. you just laughing at him :(
This guy needs a lot more help than invites to trackers can give him.

SAM
12-31-2007, 04:51 AM
you think so

fsephie
12-31-2007, 06:16 AM
Polarbar-

You're absolutely right, it is incredibly childish to hate a bunch of individuals who happen to cause a majority of today's traffic accidents. Some people are SOOOOO much better behind the wheel when they have had a few, right?

You seem to think that just because he didn't kill anybody we shouldn't judge him like all those who did? Or that it somehow makes what he did okay? Should we be okay with people who only attempt homicide while condemn those who actually finish the person off?

I think you need to understand the severity of what he did and how much damage he could have caused. And considering people don't get sent to jail for 60 days for their first offense, we are talking about a REPEAT OFFENDER. Sorry, but I think you're childish for thinking that just because he was lucky enough not hurt someone he is somehow absolved of all crime and was just punished by the Man.

kooftspc11
12-31-2007, 06:39 AM
i had the same problem. i spent 6 months in jail and lost all of my accounts. i didnt ask for anything though. i just worked my way through my old sites and everything is back to normal now and actually better than before.

pandabear
12-31-2007, 08:16 AM
No...you don't know what you are talking about. It must have been at least his second DUI and from the tone of the OP he thinks it was cool...you want to help him that's your choice but I sure as hell wouldn't.

I don't know how anyone can think the guy thought it was cool to get a dui. I will requote it because maybe you just didn't read it right.

He gave a quick summary of his situation, then asked for some invites. He offered no opinion on DUI, and believe it or not, but its extremely hard to convey tone on the internet, so to say he thought it was cool, was just ignorant...

I don't get why you people continue to troll threads where you disagree with OP, just don't click on thread and continue on with your browsing...