PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] F*** invite

fstokebanget
12-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Hi, a friend of mine just told me that today F*** just opened the invite system today, is it true ?
If it's true, then I come here again in this very beginning of 2008 to ask for anyone kindly invite me to F***.

But if it's not true, I will close this thread

thanks so much

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 07:48 PM
Hi, a friend of mine just told me that today F*** just opened the invite system today, is it true ?
If it's true, then I come here again in this very beginning of 2008 to ask for anyone kindly invite me to F***.

But if it's not true, I will close this thread

thanks so much

hehe first scl flower now u want this to:P

u have big appetite :)

but isnt only staff there give invites?

@th0r

it could be but then he should say FS** not F*** since both of them have 4 letter

th0r
12-31-2007, 07:49 PM
I think he might mean FS*E.

deathking81
12-31-2007, 07:50 PM
no he means rabbit.

KRink
12-31-2007, 07:52 PM
fuck the white rabbit?

fstokebanget
12-31-2007, 07:55 PM
after my "nightmare" :lol: looks like here comes a big appetite from inside :lol:

my friend said that not just the staff, but don't know the truth, hoping that it's true, maybe I'll get a chance to join the rabbit :P

weenden
12-31-2007, 07:55 PM
no way but maybe me too! ahhh im a sucker for these rumor things

Nestea
12-31-2007, 07:56 PM
Your friend is lying.

showbox
12-31-2007, 08:02 PM
maybe there isn't anyfriend .... just a wish ;)

fstokebanget
12-31-2007, 08:08 PM
haha, I'm talking to him right now on MSN, he said it's true, but he has no invites so couldn't invite me
well I trully don't know if my friend is lying to me, that's why maybe someone here could give a better explanation and maybe if it's true anyway, I will get a chance to join f*** :D

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 08:32 PM
haha, I'm talking to him right now on MSN, he said it's true, but he has no invites so couldn't invite me
well I trully don't know if my friend is lying to me, that's why maybe someone here could give a better explanation and maybe if it's true anyway, I will get a chance to join f*** :D

if u ever join there dont forget abouth us small people:D

but i really dont have anyidea why is that site on lvl10 since what i have heard its pretty suck...

Torn
12-31-2007, 09:16 PM
but i really dont have anyidea why is that site on lvl10 since what i have heard its pretty suck...

It's level 10 for rarity. That's it though.

grimms
12-31-2007, 09:19 PM
F*** is my dream as well mate. Good luck. Only staff give out invites. If your friends a member ask him to vouch for you. give him every ratio proof you have. They may work or it may not.

mrnobody
12-31-2007, 10:21 PM

Rabbit is all about community and it's lvl10 coz of rarity (nothing more). If you are looking for pretime, content you might and will be dissatisfied.

btw, can someone can confirm/deny the info about invites.

phoenixfire
12-31-2007, 10:24 PM
:o

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 10:29 PM

Rabbit is all about community and it's lvl10 coz of rarity (nothing more). If you are looking for pretime, content you might and will be dissatisfied.

btw, can someone can confirm/deny the info about invites.

i know very well what i have said and why i said that..and no im not looking for any pretimes and all that shit.but looking general site sure dont deserve to be on lvl 10 but that is just my opinion of course.

also ftn and fsc also have great community but they are still on lvl 9??and also they have some own packs that u cant find anywhere else then there..

grimms
12-31-2007, 10:43 PM
I still want the rabbit. Don't care about pre times, do care about the community and rarity though. Please let us small people know if there really is an invite going on.

th0r
12-31-2007, 10:57 PM
There isn't, and I highly doubt there will be for some time.

mrnobody
12-31-2007, 11:09 PM
i know very well what i have said and why i said that..and no im not looking for any pretimes and all that shit.but looking general site sure dont deserve to be on lvl 10 but that is just my opinion of course.

also ftn and fsc also have great community but they are still on lvl 9??and also they have some own packs that u cant find anywhere else then there..

what u mean don't deserve it?

the community has nothing to do with it.

lvl in WIAW thread is all about RARITY (nothing more)...the more rare the tracker is the higher the lvl is...and no a new tracker with 5 people won't get lvl 10 :lol:

btw, in WIAW thread content is denoted by number in parenthesis [#] (10 being the best and 1 being the worst). Notice that FTN has [10] and FWTR has [6] (at least that's how it was when i checked it last time).

fstokebanget
01-01-2008, 04:53 AM
I really can't figure this out, my friend says that it's a great tracker & community, but I often read here that it has a poor contents, is it true ?

IGetMoney
01-01-2008, 05:08 AM
^^ yup bad pretimes too lol just settle for Sct man its the best lol well im not sure which is better FTN or sct

grimms
01-01-2008, 05:09 AM
^^ yup bad pretimes too lol just settle for Sct man its the best lol well im not sure which is better FTN or sct

IGetMoney? Are you a F*** user?

aysomc
01-01-2008, 05:12 AM
99% of the people here talking about it have no idea what they are talking about when they make comments about it. i dont either but i dont say its great or bad, ive just heard that it has the kind of atmosphere that id like to be a part of so i leave it at that and hope to get in someday.

IGetMoney
01-01-2008, 05:13 AM
nope but i got some buddys that r n they say its nothing special

grimms
01-01-2008, 05:23 AM
I don't care what people think my dream tracker is F*** for me personally. I agree with aysomic on this one. I would fit in perfectly.

Abidos
01-01-2008, 06:20 AM
ScT invite for FTN invite/tracker. Anyone??? Hurry!

When interresting, pls mail me ([email protected])
Thank you!

NOLF
01-01-2008, 08:36 AM

Thank you!

Hmm I think your post is a little misplaced?

Green Goblin
01-01-2008, 08:37 AM

Thank you!

hahahhahaah you are one funny guy, you cracked me up with that shit.

Prio
01-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Well, u dont have chance to get in the Rabbit :P

edeinho
01-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Well, u dont have chance to get in the Rabbit :P

Why? Who knows?

jesper12345
01-01-2008, 11:25 AM

Thank you!

If you have registered at sct with that mail you´re quite stupid.

fstokebanget
01-01-2008, 11:46 AM
:lol:

fstokebanget
01-04-2008, 05:13 PM
seems that it's true that the rabbit did open up their invite system, so I think I have to bump again :P

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 05:26 PM
I don't care what people think my dream tracker is F*** for me personally. I agree with aysomic on this one. I would fit in perfectly.No you wouldn't because THERE'S NOTHING THERE

Finding good content on ftwr is like finding water in the desert. Everything on FTWR is pretty much balls, the only reason anyone has any reason to want that place is because it's a level 10 tracker.

fazzy07
01-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Ohh, my eyes

Go for the horse. Its number 11

grimms
01-04-2008, 05:37 PM
I don't care what people think my dream tracker is F*** for me personally. I agree with aysomic on this one. I would fit in perfectly.No you wouldn't because THERE'S NOTHING THERE

Finding good content on ftwr is like finding water in the desert. Everything on FTWR is pretty much balls, the only reason anyone has any reason to want that place is because it's a level 10 tracker.

I want a good forum community. I have most of the high level trackers it ain't all just about getting torrents. Every site has the same type of content, unless it's a speciality tracker. Also my reasons for wanting it are my reasons (All good ones as well).:)

showbox
01-04-2008, 05:43 PM
so all high lvl trackers u have ..... they've got awesome Communities there too . if u can' see this Communities , who can u look for new one !!!!

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 05:46 PM
No you wouldn't because THERE'S NOTHING THERE

I want a good forum community. I have most of the high level trackers it ain't all just about getting torrents. Every site has the same type of content, unless it's a speciality tracker. Also my reasons for wanting it are my reasons (All good ones as well).:)

If FTWR was level 2 you wouldn't give a shit about it and no one else would either. The community isn't even that great with, what?, like 3000 users. I've been a member of FTWR and every other tracker before and you obviously haven't. The site sucks. If you have ScT, FTN, Torrentleech, THOSE are your great forum communities.

0Ri0N
01-04-2008, 05:58 PM

The community isn't even that great with, what?, like 3000 users. I've been a member of FTWR and every other tracker before and you obviously haven't. The site sucks. If you have ScT, FTN, Torrentleech, THOSE are your great forum communities.

They don't care, they want it anyways!! :lol:
RARITY FTW................. NOT

aysomc
01-04-2008, 06:05 PM
If FTWR was level 2 you wouldn't give a shit about it and no one else would either. The community isn't even that great with, what?, like 3000 users.

its funny that you said level 2 since thats exactly what iTS is but it has nice forums so a lot of the "community" type people here request it. i guess we only want it because of it level though, right? and it only has around 550 members so i think 3000 is plenty for a good community, just look at fsc, around 3100 there which is more then enough if people are active.

Cruel
01-04-2008, 06:11 PM
If FTWR was level 2 you wouldn't give a shit about it and no one else would either. The community isn't even that great with, what?, like 3000 users.

its funny that you said level 2 since thats exactly what iTS is but it has nice forums so a lot of the "community" type people here request it. i guess we only want it because of it level though, right? and it only has around 550 members so i think 3000 is plenty for a good community, just look at fsc, around 3100 there which is more then enough if people are active.People wants it cause they think iTS is the next lvl10...

aysomc
01-04-2008, 06:14 PM
its funny that you said level 2 since thats exactly what iTS is but it has nice forums so a lot of the "community" type people here request it. i guess we only want it because of it level though, right? and it only has around 550 members so i think 3000 is plenty for a good community, just look at fsc, around 3100 there which is more then enough if people are active.People wants it cause they think iTS is the next lvl10...

see, shit like that bothers me, i got it and i dont think its gonna get anywhere near level 10 and i dont give a fuck what level it goes to. the forums seem nice and that why i wanted it. im sorry if you're shallow and you assume everyone else is but dont say shit like that, its really fucking annoying to those of us that do have it and dont give a fuck what level it goes to.

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 06:19 PM

its funny that you said level 2 since thats exactly what iTS is but it has nice forums so a lot of the "community" type people here request it. i guess we only want it because of it level though, right? and it only has around 550 members so i think 3000 is plenty for a good community, just look at fsc, around 3100 there which is more then enough if people are active.

Most people aren't going to be active on forums. 3100 people only a fraction of those post actively.

and by actively, I mean maybe once or twice a day. Good luck getting any kind of discussion going there.:rolleyes:

People wants it cause they think iTS is the next lvl10...

see, shit like that bothers me, i got it and i dont think its gonna get anywhere near level 10 and i dont give a fuck what level it goes to. the forums seem nice and that why i wanted it. im sorry if you're shallow and you assume everyone else is but dont say shit like that, its really fucking annoying to those of us that do have it and dont give a fuck what level it goes to.How many communities are you going to be a part of before you realize the people there are the same cats that you talk to on other trackers.

You're basically talking to the same people.

showbox
01-04-2008, 06:23 PM
yup .. i know some people , said ITS will be the next f*** & Re**** in Future :pinch:

0Ri0N
01-04-2008, 06:25 PM
How many communities are you going to be a part of before you realize the people there are the same cats that you talk to on other trackers.

You're basically talking to the same people.

So true! :lol:

Nemrod
01-04-2008, 06:30 PM
see, shit like that bothers me, i got it and i dont think its gonna get anywhere near level 10 and i dont give a fuck what level it goes to. the forums seem nice and that why i wanted it. im sorry if you're shallow and you assume everyone else is but dont say shit like that, its really fucking annoying to those of us that do have it and dont give a fuck what level it goes to.

When you´re right... you´re right. :yup:

pandabear
01-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Its true iTS got some publicity with the best new commer thing, then people realized it was just like scl(flower) as in hard to get into due to few invites available, so OMGOZ send me invite pelz. Also that lvl 2 was from ages ago, and you knew that, but still used it to make a point, right?

fstokebanget
01-06-2008, 05:22 AM
how about the numbers of leechers in F*** ? how's it compared to F*C ?

grimms
01-06-2008, 05:34 AM

When you´re right... you´re right. :yup:

:yup::yup::yup:

bobbert1
01-06-2008, 05:49 AM
Really? You can't find good forums ANYWHERE else? That sounds highly suspect to me. First of all, you don't have to go to torrent sites for good forums. Lots of other sites have 'em too. Second, every torrent site has forums, and I'd be willing to bet big money that EVERY SINGLE member at F*** has accounts at multiple other trackers. So you'd be talking to the same people.

Seriously, find some sites that focus on your interests. Like music? I hear hydrogenaudio's got good forums. Like videogames? There's good forums over at cheapassgamer too. These sites also get a good deal more posts, since the forums are the main focus of the sites. And best of all, they aren't hard to get into.

grimms
01-06-2008, 06:08 AM
Also I recommend the Underground Gamer forums. Great community over there.

0Ri0N
01-06-2008, 06:09 AM

FSC has more leechers.
FTWR only gets acceptable amount of leechers when (all the time... eheh) pr0n is uploaded. :whistling

grimms
01-06-2008, 06:20 AM

FSC has more leechers.
FTWR only gets acceptable amount of leechers when (all the time... eheh) pr0n is uploaded. :whistling

I could believe that. Where ever pr0n is= Seeders:whistling

fstokebanget
01-06-2008, 09:02 AM
FSC has more leechers.

:lol: you're right, especially on CZone :)
anyway... back to the topic, I'm still interested joining this bunny :P Anyone here could help me ? Actually I have a chance to join back to some moments before they closed their invite system, my friend from another forum offered me the invite, but because I didn't replied his email because of some overloaded things at my work, he gave it to someone else :(

Cruel
01-06-2008, 11:23 AM
FSC has more leechers.

pr0n is excellent... for building ratio