PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Fan's?

knight11
07-26-2003, 04:08 PM
HI, I am one of the dragon ball's( of course i meant dragon ball Z) fan.
I have seen all dragonball z episodes by now for about 5 times. i downloaded entire collection and i also have some movies of it.

could anybody tell what's news on dragonball.
what are better links to get more information on dragonballs? who is making it and what is there official website?
when are new dragonball z episodes coming out?
what is the better way to find out about dragonball z movies.

anything about dragon ball!! write down anything you want. B)

llamaj Mim
07-26-2003, 04:22 PM
after Dragon Ball GT, it's done, the end. there will be no more.

marine_aart
07-26-2003, 04:25 PM
is GT already translated to english?? :blink: loonnnnggggg time not checked :P

Gotenks
07-28-2003, 03:22 AM
I know Wal-Mart has started to carry the GT series and Amazon as well. Not sure if they are on Kazaa yet or not.

silverccrow
07-28-2003, 03:28 AM
Next year FOX wanna make a movie called DRAGONBALLZ

Just wait ... I get more info . ;)

Cygnuz-Y
07-28-2003, 03:40 AM
<_< Im happy there is notting else from GT cuz it was getting worse and worse....

If that movie is released, i hope they dont screw things up, but in the End they Will... <_<

Ma5t3rM1nD
07-28-2003, 07:21 AM
Search for it because I posted heaps of ibfo on the movie a week ago. Yes the GT English episodes are out, d/l them from http://www.dbz-vortex.com

dmorgan89
07-28-2003, 08:41 AM
Well you have Dragonball, which is out, DBZ, which is out, and dbgt which is out.

They have DragonballZ: Budouki 2 Coming out soon for playstation 2. Legacy of goku 2 just came out for gameboy advanced. They are talking about a real dragonball z movie coming out with real people in it, but they haven&#39;t confirmed it yet. Movie 8 broly is coming out the 26 of august. Ultimate battle 22 is now available.

Xavious
07-28-2003, 08:48 AM
yup, in england they have finished GT (dubbed) i belive, i watched the first ep and couldnt bare to watch anymore (especialy after the way z ended)

SoulsInferno
01-03-2006, 01:07 AM
there is more dbz after gt there is going to be af

Guyver
01-03-2006, 01:18 AM
i havent watched dbz since the 90's...

colt45joe
01-03-2006, 02:11 AM
there is more dbz after gt there is going to be af

no.

maebach
01-03-2006, 02:11 AM
I watched over the summer, every day mon-thurs at 9:30pm on cartoon network.

Guyver
01-03-2006, 02:42 AM
I didnt evan c gt, i only saw the cell saga...

mr. nails
01-03-2006, 06:15 AM
what's the very first db show called? just dragon ball? also, shouldn't this be in the anime section?

leo_power
03-22-2006, 04:16 PM
HI, I am one of the dragon ball's( of course i meant dragon ball Z) fan.
I have seen all dragonball z episodes by now for about 5 times. i downloaded entire collection and i also have some movies of it.

could anybody tell what's news on dragonball.
what are better links to get more information on dragonballs? who is making it and what is there official website?
when are new dragonball z episodes coming out?
what is the better way to find out about dragonball z movies.

anything about dragon ball!! write down anything you want. B)

could you tell me where did u download dragonballz episodes?

ch@nce
03-31-2006, 03:40 PM
yeah i was thinking of downloading the gt series as well but wasn't sure where to download them from.....but i have Ares on my pc now so i'm trying to see what i can d/load with it.

mirabiliz
03-31-2006, 03:43 PM
I used to watch DBZ but I never saw the last episodes... best anime ever

Wolfmight
03-31-2006, 03:50 PM
DBZ was ok back in the 90s, but now it's boring. The show got too stressful. New villan arrives, fight...too weak, train, defeat villan, 1-2 episodes of peace, new villan...*repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* (feckin boring sequence) They need some real problems on their hands. Even during the tournements, they have some damn villan come in and ruin things. Nothing is ever new!!!

Wolfmight
03-31-2006, 03:54 PM
what's the very first db show called? just dragon ball? also, shouldn't this be in the anime section?
yea, Dragon Ball. Cartoon Network started showing Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball GT Episodes after awhile, but they both sucked. DBZ was ok, but then it sucked too. DBZ isn't even high quality anime compared to what they have out there now of days. I'm more into stuff such as Steamboy and Wolf's Rain.

ch@nce
03-31-2006, 04:00 PM
DBZ was ok back in the 90s, but now it's boring. The show got too stressful. New villan arrives, fight...too weak, train, defeat villan, 1-2 episodes of peace, new villan...*repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* (feckin boring sequence) They need some real problems on their hands. Even during the tournements, they have some damn villan come in and ruin things. Nothing is ever new!!!

thats true, very true....i have the same problem its predictable state...

i've started watching Naruto which i think is much better because of how it was written and stuff....sometimes the they have to really think hard to get out of a mess and they always seem to surprise you with something.

studkills
05-31-2006, 08:25 PM
can you send me all the dragonball gt episodes i havent seen the episodes
yet and they don tcome on tv so plz:D

gamer4eva
06-20-2006, 11:14 PM
Dragonball GT was really crap. I think Dragonballz was the best. The story was straight. In GT you have saiyans breeding like rabbits. They everywhere :lol:.

kanji78
07-07-2006, 01:49 PM
:D for me is the same.....

Rizindon
08-28-2006, 02:34 AM
Dbz rocks!!

Flym
08-29-2006, 06:57 AM
I love DB, the first part

wahoyaho
10-26-2006, 01:05 PM
yah i'm a fan, but enjoyed the manga more than anime ><

and what's db af? :o

ngs_raider
12-23-2006, 03:34 AM
DB, DBZ, DBGT. Love them all. :D Brings back fond memories.

Skillz808
12-24-2006, 08:20 AM
Dragonball was good, DBZ was better, DBGT some scenes were good lol.

Bitsoup and bitmetv actually have all the episodes for each series in HQ xvids.

thats where i got all those.

Also the rare saiyan movie is there as well but most of all all the dbz movies are on bitmetv in high quality.

lightshow
01-12-2007, 03:37 AM
You guys may be interest in this

They made a Dragon Ball 10th Anniversary Special (called "The Path to Power (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Path_to_Power)" in the US)

Although produced in the artistic style of Dragon Ball GT, the plot was a modified retelling of the very beginning of the original Dragon Ball anime. (The intention of this film may have been to bring back viewers to see the series due to their similarities of tone.)

It's in the drawing style of GT and recaps the entire story of Dragonball (when goku is just a kid) in like an hour and 45 min.

It's really good. I never felt like watching all the DB episodes since I've seen some of em and it's a waste of bandwidth to just skip em. So I snatched this and it's awesome.

O and master roshi gets to see bulma totally nude. haha. you gotta see it.

zhangbox
02-15-2007, 08:00 AM
good anime
but too old

ssj4gogeta
02-15-2007, 09:50 PM
Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Ruled. They are my favourite any series as you might guess by my user name.
I would have to say Z is the best series though overall.
Dragon Ball AF does not exist I am afraid to say (I think Akira Toriyama Needs a Break, and its very unlikely he will ever make any more), I am 99.9999999% that the last dragon ball episode/movie ever is Dragon Ball GT a Hero's Legacy.
Basically there are 153 Episodes of Dragon Ball, 2 Dragon Ball Movies, 289 Episodes of Dragon Ball Z, 13 Full Dragon Ball Z Movies + 2 Other Sort of Moviesa and 64 Episodes of Dragon Ball GT.