PDA

View Full Version : Looking for KG big buffer, have offer

Thatsgreat
01-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Hi. As the topic says I'm looking for a KaraGarga account with big buffer. The buffer should be at least 50gb, but the bigger buffer the better.

I offer a Bitmetv for KG with big buffer.

bigdaddykane
01-01-2008, 06:08 PM
thats great there is a site that is just as good as kg hard to find and obscure movies i was going to post the link but screamingjay already did in the sign up section cinemageddon so go sign up before it becomes invites only site

Thatsgreat
01-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Well. I would like big buffer in KG. Thanks anyway mate.

goysalh
01-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Well. I would like big buffer in KG. Thanks anyway mate.
If you promise don't cheat and trade I will sent Karagarga invite,what about say?I don't want anythings from you.;)
Ok I think you want trade good luck buddy.You lost your chance(Free Karagarga)

virtus134
01-01-2008, 08:25 PM
That was nice of you goysalh. Too bad he wanted to trade it.

Thatsgreat
01-01-2008, 09:08 PM
What do you know virtus134? Haha, ''too bad he wanted to trade it?'' You don't get it. I don't wanted to trade the invite he gave me. He never even pmed me for a free invite. I look in this thread and it says he is offering me a free invite, then suddenly it says, ''you lost your chance for a free KaraGarga'' Haha, what the fuck? I didn't even say anthing?

But as the topic says. I want to trade a BITMETV INVITE for a KG account WITH BUFFER. Oh, I can't believe it... people are PMing offering me a fresh KG account. I DON'T FUCKING WANT A FRESH KG ACCOUNT. The other day I made a topic about when users get invites at FSC. Then a guy PM me asking for an invite. Haha, I just can't help laughing.

Anyway. The offer is still up. I'm offering a bitmetv invite for a KG account with big buffer. A buffer above 50 gb would be preferable.

Skengeboy
01-01-2008, 09:09 PM
thats great there is a site that is just as good as kg hard to find and obscure movies i was going to post the link but screamingjay already did in the sign up section cinemageddon so go sign up before it becomes invites only site
OH YES, I totally agree with what you are saying, except everything.

Karagarga is WAY bigger, they got 32 000 torrents and 14 000 users.

Cinemageddon is a tracker dedicated only to B-movies like Violent Shit 1 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094271/), while karagarga got all sorts of strange materials.

So no way Cinemageddon is better, or even as good, than karagarga.

Thatsgreat
01-01-2008, 09:13 PM
You are so right Skengeboy. I find it kinda messy in cinemageddon. Like when you search function is not good over at cinemageddon. And overall it's messy. But it's a new tracker. Give it some time, maybe it will grow. But for now KG really is the better one of the two of them.

goysalh
01-01-2008, 09:25 PM
What do you know virtus134? Haha, ''too bad he wanted to trade it?'' You don't get it. I don't wanted to trade the invite he gave me. He never even pmed me for a free invite. I look in this thread and it says he is offering me a free invite, then suddenly it says, ''you lost your chance for a free KaraGarga'' Haha, what the fuck? I didn't even say anthing?

But as the topic says. I want to trade a BITMETV INVITE for a KG account WITH BUFFER. Oh, I can't believe it... people are PMing offering me a fresh KG account. I DON'T FUCKING WANT A FRESH KG ACCOUNT. The other day I made a topic about when users get invites at FSC. Then a guy PM me asking for an invite. Haha, I just can't help laughing.

Anyway. The offer is still up. I'm offering a bitmetv invite for a KG account with big buffer. A buffer above 50 gb would be preferable.
I reply you, look in your PM.I write good things but you aren't good user because your style is very bad.I just want to help you.:angry: