PDA

View Full Version : REQ: Invite for what.cd

palmtree
01-01-2008, 05:39 PM
I had been a member of Demonoid and OiNK for a very long time - now they are gone so I am searching for an invite to what.cd.

I am no slacker and know how to keep my ratio up: so you won't have any worries about be banned for inviting me. I belong to several invitation only sites and have been around for years.

Thanks for your kind consideration and please let me know:)

Nemrod
01-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Sorry!!

The site is full, so registrations and invitations have been stopped.

Bopi
01-01-2008, 05:50 PM
i have one invite but not allowed to send it:S:S:S

palmtree
01-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Still looking for invite for What.cd. Hope I get lucky;)
The invite I got from Bopi isn't working - I was trying to sign up with it everyday for the past 10 days.

rocky1234
01-10-2008, 07:04 PM
The invite I got from Bopi isn't working - I was trying to sign up with it everyday for the past 10 days.

No invites will work for the time being as invites have been disabled. Wait they may open the invite system soon. In the meantime you can try stmusic that's also good.

That1Guy
01-10-2008, 07:05 PM
what is full right now...."The site is full, so registrations and invitations have been stopped." :(

palmtree
01-10-2008, 07:13 PM

No invites will work for the time being as invites have been disabled. Wait they may open the invite system soon. In the meantime you can try stmusic that's also good.
Thanks for the headsup and suggestion. I kinda need one for waffles.fm also. Well that is another "story".

BTW this board rox! I get almost instant help and replies. Hope I will be able to help someone out like I was helped:)