PDA

View Full Version : Instead Of P2p

ttttttttt
07-26-2003, 06:36 PM
Where on the web could find full game like
8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.

thank in advance

Miyake
07-26-2003, 06:44 PM
go to

8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.

u will have to guess the rest cuz i dont wanna get in trouble with the mods

:lol: :lol: ;) :lol: :lol:

3rd gen noob
07-26-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Miyake@26 July 2003 - 19:44
go to

u will have to guess the rest cuz i dont wanna get in trouble with the mods

:lol: :lol: ;) :lol: :lol:
can i buy a vowel?

:P

ttttttttt
07-26-2003, 06:54 PM
:D :D :D

O NO I DONT THE REST WHAT WILL I DO

:D :D just kidding

Thanks

ttttttttt
07-26-2003, 06:58 PM
comcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomwwwcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcocmocmocmocmocmocmocmocmwwwcomcomcomcomcomcomcom

WWW.COM.WWW.COM

judgeofallandnothing
07-26-2003, 07:56 PM
m i stupid.. i seriously cant get it. WWW doesnt work neither does ftp so wtf... haha never mind i didnt see the last ???

kms1357
07-26-2003, 10:34 PM
im downloadin vice city technic rip from .to but i just checked up on it to see wats inside the folder but all it is are GIF images...wat the hell?

toddiscool
07-26-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by kms1357@26 July 2003 - 23:34
im downloadin vice city technic rip from www.dwerkz.6x.to but i just checked up on it to see wats inside the folder but all it is are GIF images...wat the hell?
What a surprise, a warez not really offerin nothing? that would be a first.

ttttttttt
07-27-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by kms1357@26 July 2003 - 22:34
im downloadin vice city technic rip from www.dwerkz.6x.to but i just checked up on it to see wats inside the folder but all it is are GIF images...wat the hell?

Yo once you download all of them you will get a dos program (gif-rename) that turns them into zip files then un zip all of them in the same place

judgeofallandnothing
07-27-2003, 07:28 AM
or u could make your own..

open a document file

type
ren *.gif *.zip

then save as a .bat file

Miyake
07-27-2003, 09:17 AM
for all the thick ppl who dont get web urls

better yet ill make a link

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Spicker
07-27-2003, 06:30 PM
umm i thought u werent alowed to post warez website or links in this forum :blink:

Mr. Blunt
07-27-2003, 06:36 PM
I know your not.

I don't know if thats a Warez site. I'm not checking it (because im lazy).

toddiscool
07-27-2003, 07:51 PM
It is a warez site. And it is not allowed.

RedRival
07-27-2003, 09:15 PM
I get everything off dwerkz. Their server = best, stable.
I'll try 9xdownload now. *muahaha* :lol:

judgeofallandnothing
07-27-2003, 09:52 PM
9x isnt very reliable... i just tried it. Nearly all files were missing for me

NikkiD
07-27-2003, 11:46 PM
Closing topic, warez is not allowed on the board. I know there are no links, but it's only a matter of time ;).