PDA

View Full Version : Another Not a Giveaway Giveaway

That1Guy
01-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Hi, fsephie (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/fsephie-168833)'s idea seems like the best way to hand out invites. I have an assortment of invites that have been laying around.

I dont want to make a list, and get a bunch of "can I have plzzz" posts.

So in as many words as you think it takes to convey your message, tell me what you are interested in and why.

You must be a rule abiding member of the trackers you are a member of (that means no: traders, cheaters, those that give accounts away, and anything else I forgot)

To save some people some time I can tell you, I DO NOT have any invites to sct, ftn, fsc, ect, ect. Although I do still have quality invites.

I have no idea what invites I will give out if any, it depends on what type of posts I get.

Dont PM me, post here

I HAVE PMed those I feel I can help....closing now

Enlightened
01-08-2008, 01:27 AM
I am going to try my luck, iplay

That1Guy
01-08-2008, 01:31 AM
I am going to try my luck, iplay

sorry no iplay :(
Would be yours if I did have one though (not a member)

Dark Archon
01-08-2008, 01:31 AM
hey man

FST and people like you have been very generous to me, I'm a student so I will not ask for so many things, but could you tell me how long do u think u can keep this thread open?

I might come across something in the future and would appreciate if this thread will be alive then.

Wormtail
01-08-2008, 01:33 AM
I think u have RevTT invite

jckm1982
01-08-2008, 01:34 AM
I am going to try my luck, sct or bitmetv

RoSsoNeRI
01-08-2008, 01:34 AM
It would be nice to tell the users what u got, like fsephie did.

@jckm1982 - He said he does NOT have ScT

Nemrod
01-08-2008, 01:35 AM
At this point I´m only looking for BitHumen or iPlay, I think that Flower goes to you, not vice versa.
I think I´m a very good user, I take care very much of my accounts, as much as I almost am slave of trackers :D... cause that I decided let die many many accounts (more than 30) and only keep a few, and 1 of those 2 sites, plus those I have in my signature will be more than enough.
I am at least power user in every tracker I am (except those where I can´t just for the famous 4 weeks), and besides and most important, I am a nice guy. :D :lol:

If you have any of those and you think I deserve it, you´ll make my day. Otherwise I give you thanks anyway. ;)

That1Guy
01-08-2008, 01:35 AM
hey man

FST and people like you have been very generous to me, I'm a student so I will not ask for so many things, but could you tell me how long do u think u can keep this thread open?

I might come across something in the future and would appreciate if this thread will be alive then.

not planning on closing it anytime real soon.

Im not sure.....

WhiteWizard20
01-08-2008, 01:36 AM
I am going to try my luck, sct or bitmetv

Dude, he does not have ScT invite. :frusty: I will try and guess that you have a NB invite. I would like NB becuase I heard it has a good DVDR section and I'm a big fan of movies. I am also looking for Pisexy because I heard that they have a great DVDR section as well.

Wormtail
01-08-2008, 01:38 AM

Im not sure.....

about what ? i'm a trustable guy, i'm not a cheater and neither a trader.

jckm1982
01-08-2008, 01:40 AM
sorry mates, well im looking for bitmetv...or BCG

virtus134
01-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Okay.. you need to make it more like his thread.

Minimum 150 words. If someone really needed that tracker they could bullshit or talk about it for at least 150 words. If they don't care enough to even form a post that was more than the length of a couple sentences, they don't deserve it.

Also don't just let people guess. Let them say what interests they have, what they're looking for and you decide. That kinda defeats the purpose. And definitely don't tell them you do or do not have certain trackers, since people will take advantage of that knowledge.

Please take my advice, because this is pretty much just another giveaway now, except people have to guess what trackers you have.

k0udek
01-08-2008, 01:42 AM
yeah pisexy or Ftn :S

LoKaLiRi
01-08-2008, 01:42 AM
i think BitmeTV :P , just try my bad luck

waeldiab
01-08-2008, 01:44 AM
i want scc i hope i will be lucky

Dark Archon
01-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Okay.. you need to make it more like his thread.

Minimum 150 words. If someone really needed that tracker they could bullshit or talk about it for at least 150 words. If they don't care enough to even form a post that was more than the length of a couple sentences, they don't deserve it.

Also don't just let people guess. Let them say what interests they have, what they're looking for and you decide. That kinda defeats the purpose. And definitely don't tell them you do or do not have certain trackers, since people will take advantage of that knowledge.

Please take my advice, because this is pretty much just another giveaway now, except people have to guess what trackers you have.

you have a good point.

That1Guy
01-08-2008, 01:46 AM

damn.... well I guess I'll just give invites to a couple of 0day trackers (not high level but very good) and some music sites (no E****** or pedro or TT)

Ive got some others but I dont want to just list them (level 4 and lower) and get a bunch of collectors (this is more work than I thought it would be)

nemrac
01-08-2008, 01:46 AM
i hope you have TT. I'd love to get that invite so that i may listen to a lot of enTRANCING music. If not BTmusic would do too.

Nemrac

That1Guy
01-08-2008, 01:49 AM
i want scc i hope i will be lucky

you're a member of all the trackers in you're sig?? if so PM me and I will request a direct link or two (to your profile)

RoSsoNeRI
01-08-2008, 01:50 AM

damn.... well I guess I'll just give invites to a couple of 0day trackers (not high level but very good) and some music sites (no E****** or pedro)

Ive got some others but I dont want to just list them (level 4 and lower) and get a bunch of collectors (this is more work than I thought it would be)

Perfect :) That helps.....u c now u won't have people asking u for BitmeTV,TT,piSexy etc....

Great giveaway

nemrac
01-08-2008, 01:54 AM
if it's an account instead of an invite maybe it's indietorrent, which would be a great giveaway as that site help my thirst for new bands.

Nemrac

That1Guy
01-08-2008, 01:58 AM

Im not sure.....

about what ? i'm a trustable guy, i'm not a cheater and neither a trader.

But pretty much all of you're posts are you asking for an invite...

chuckunderwood
01-08-2008, 02:01 AM
I heard that one guy was giving away some invites...man ive been looking for revtt for a minute now and cant seem to get in...im in need of a solid 0-day tracker, which i think revtt is, that has a decent movie collection...

thanks bro.

That1Guy
01-08-2008, 02:14 AM

Dark Archon
01-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Closing this, Give-aways are a pain in my arse, Ill PM a few that I think I can help.

oh:cry:no.

will i be able to ask you for help in the future then?

lostdemon
01-08-2008, 02:20 AM
fsephie had a good name and unique idea for a giveaway. I see you are trying to implement the same idea in your giveaway but the difference in this one is nobody is really telling you about themselves and what their into. They just name what they want.
I posted in fsephies as others did and some were very well written and think more people should be posting like that in your giveaway so you can have more of an idea what invite you think may suit them. Congrats to any you that are chosen.

That1Guy
01-08-2008, 02:22 AM
leaving this open, but like lostdemon said^^ . Shadowswifter (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/shadowswifter-187264) PMing you

ZyPhErX
01-08-2008, 02:26 AM
Such a shame there are so many retards here at FST who can't even read your rules. They're missing out because they're lazy. Good giveaway, good luck to all.

That1Guy
01-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Such a shame there are so many retards here at FST who can't even read your rules. They're missing out because they're lazy. Good giveaway, good luck to all.

Hi ZyPhErX ;)

raysofsun
01-08-2008, 02:33 AM
can i have TT or nCore or pisexy i hope u have anyone of it bro 10x

Nemrod
01-08-2008, 02:46 AM

Nice touch of class. :unsure:

That1Guy
01-08-2008, 02:54 AM

I know him from an assortment of trackers, he meant nothing by it :happy:

ZyPhErX
01-08-2008, 03:25 AM
Sorry, didn't mean it in a way that all FST members are like that. But take a look around. There are so many users who are honestly too lazy to read the thread and post "I wnat waffels plz." Just a bit annoying,especially since the member giving them away states specific things are required they just spam with their normal sorryass BS attempt at a freebie, least they could do is honestly try.

Nemrod
01-08-2008, 04:10 AM
Sorry, didn't mean it in a way that all FST members are like that. But take a look around. There are so many users who are honestly too lazy to read the thread and post "I wnat waffels plz." Just a bit annoying,especially since the member giving them away states specific things are required they just spam with their normal sorryass BS attempt at a freebie, least they could do is honestly try.

My mistake, I misunderstood you... sorry. :(
I thought you were making reference to the original post.