PDA

View Full Version : Ps1 Games

soma
07-27-2003, 11:27 PM
Im using Nero and I just wanna directly copy the ps1 game to a cd-r. EVERY time I try Nero freezes...it's like for some reason it won't work. Do I need a different prog or something. Im living in Thailand and I got 2 new Final Fantasys that Ive never seen in America before and I wanna copy them and send them to my friend but it wont work. Help pleaze!
Thanx

Busyman
07-27-2003, 11:33 PM
WTF!!! :angry: There's this same question about 4 rows down.

READ DAMNIT!!!! :angry: :angry: :lol:

stoi
07-27-2003, 11:33 PM
as in another thread not far from this one, dont use nero, use alcohol 120% or clonecd to copy them.

Icey
07-28-2003, 12:26 AM
use clonecd.. works perfectly

Spindulik
07-28-2003, 01:58 AM
And use the burner as the source and the destination. Retaining a temporary image to the HHD retains all of those ulsess "bad setcors and errors" that are needed in an identical copy of playstation CDROMs.

soma
07-28-2003, 09:41 AM
Maybe you'll didnt quite read the thread below mine completely...or maybe youll didnt understand my question. The thread below mine was not asking about copying cd to cd, it was asking about copying bin and cue files if im notmistaken. Yeas, I read that post before I posted min. My question is how to copy the playstation cd directly to another cd. Such as in Nero's wizard you can choose "copy a CD" option. I choose this but for the playstation games it freezes up. Im not asking anything to do with bin and cue files at all...thanx.

chalice
07-28-2003, 09:44 AM
Be careful DLing CloneCd.
One of the files has a worm in it.