BawA
07-28-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@28 July 2003 - 18:11
HALO!!!!

Rocks on Xbox will rock more on PC with Internet and better graphix :D
i think soo

Miyake
07-28-2003, 04:56 PM
are thoes screen sots from xbox or from the forthcoming PC version? any news when its gonna be out?
when this hits the network the que starts behind me ok fellas? :D

TNTIcemanTNT
07-28-2003, 05:14 PM
Aye it looks cool, but the recenlty released pay per month Planet side looks just as good as this, but is complely new and innovative so I beleive Planet side wins the contest.

Stonecoldfreak1
07-28-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@28 July 2003 - 17:14
Aye it looks cool, but the recenlty released pay per month Planet side looks just as good as this, but is complely new and innovative so I beleive Planet side wins the contest.
how the hell does planet side win the contest!? you have to buy the game then pay MORE every month to play it... i mean thats BS paying to play a game you already got

Pitbul
07-28-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+28 July 2003 - 10:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 28 July 2003 - 10:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TNTIcemanTNT@28 July 2003 - 17:14
how the hell does planet side win the contest&#33;? you have to buy the game then pay MORE every month to play it... i mean thats BS paying to play a game you already got [/b][/quote]
what he said. Halo beats the Shit outta planet side u moron u get the combat from Planetside in Halo and u dont have to pay per month to play this game and plus Bungee might be releaseing an online Co-Op for Halo as well and graphically Halo beats Planet Side and as well for game play

AznRocky
07-28-2003, 05:51 PM
OMG Halo on Internet Thats Like Counter-strike but with everything more enhanced i gottta buy this friggin GAME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Pitbul
07-28-2003, 05:55 PM
there is i duno if i said this already but a regular combat team against team online standard multi-player and the possible chance of a co-op to be release aomewhere around the date this game is release by the way does anyone know of a extimated release date i knwo its supposed to be near the end of summer or early fall but does anyone anything more speciific?

TNTIcemanTNT
07-28-2003, 07:52 PM
Lol youve already proven your absolute idoitic minds to me, if you dont know why several liek Ever Quest and Planet side require monthly fees I wont even explain to you. Some of you e.g Stonecoldfreak1 really need to research about games and think before you flame other ppl, and have you even played planetside? Probably not. Have I, Yes i own it, and I also have played Halo. The graphics are extremly similar, Planet side for one has more weapons, more vehicles, and is on such a huger scale to Halo. So Stone cold freak, shut your pre-pubecsent mouth.

P.S. Dont get me wrong, yuo may be a skint ass bum who cant afford to pay per month games, up to you, but on what valid grounds do you have to criticse ppm games, as you&#39;ve ovbiously never played one.

AznRocky
07-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@28 July 2003 - 19:52
Lol youve already proven your absolute idoitic minds to me, if you dont know why several liek Ever Quest and Planet side require monthly fees I wont even explain to you. Some of you e.g Stonecoldfreak1 really need to research about games and think before you flame other ppl, and have you even played planetside? Probably not. Have I, Yes i own it, and I also have played Halo. The graphics are extremly similar, Planet side for one has more weapons, more vehicles, and is on such a huger scale to Halo. So Stone cold freak, shut your pre-pubecsent mouth.

P.S. Dont get me wrong, yuo may be a skint ass bum who cant afford to pay per month games, up to you, but on what valid grounds do you have to criticse ppm games, as you&#39;ve ovbiously never played one.
wha

sum_sicko
07-28-2003, 08:16 PM
what gun is that on the 5th picture down, it aint on the xbox version :blink:

Gooch2k
07-28-2003, 08:27 PM
Looks sweet&#33; I&#39;ve just lent Halo on Xbox off me bruv-in-law so I think it&#39;s going to be a Halo night tonight&#33;

AznRocky
07-28-2003, 08:28 PM
OMG Speical edition just for PC ahh hell YES&#33; a Plasma Rocket Launcher BABY&#33;

N£MO
07-28-2003, 09:47 PM
I did have an interview with the game designer(from suprnova)and the game does look awesome.Apparantly due for release at the end of the summer Halo will be wicked,the levels are customizable allowing you to set up various criteria from how many shots it takes to kill someone to vehicle weaponary.

Bring it on.... :)

AznRocky
07-28-2003, 10:21 PM
if there&#39;s a cd-key to playonline ahhh f***

tHe LiNk
07-28-2003, 11:30 PM
I think i&#39;ll buy this one, not for the single player campaign, but for the online playing, halo on single player is nothing in comparison to a good multiplayer game. Also, i&#39;m expecting this to take a big system to run good graphics, an xbox may only be a 733mhz processor + custom graphics card, but it can output more power than games played on a 2ghz pc. :o

Cygnuz-Y
07-29-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by tHe LiNk@28 July 2003 - 23:30
I think i&#39;ll buy this one, not for the single player campaign, but for the online playing, halo on single player is nothing in comparison to a good multiplayer game. Also, i&#39;m expecting this to take a big system to run good graphics, an xbox may only be a 733mhz processor + custom graphics card, but it can output more power than games played on a 2ghz pc. :o
You are right, i really want this game original, this is going to be my first original game since Half-Life

(>Zero Cool<)
07-29-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by N£MO@28 July 2003 - 22:47
I did have an interview with the game designer(from suprnova)and the game does look awesome.Apparantly due for release at the end of the summer Halo will be wicked,the levels are customizable allowing you to set up various criteria from how many shots it takes to kill someone to vehicle weaponary.

Do you have a link to this interview you could post or send me please, sounds like interesting reading.

Thanks

Zero

N£MO
07-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+29 July 2003 - 03:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 29 July 2003 - 03:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-N£MO@28 July 2003 - 22:47

Do you have a link to this interview you could post or send me please, sounds like interesting reading.

Thanks

Zero [/b][/quote]
I just had a look on suprnova and it&#39;s no longer there,unfortunately i deleted it after i watched it.Sorry :(

Twist3r
07-29-2003, 02:25 PM
halo is fun on the internet for xbox i cant imagan how fun it would be on pc

Cygnuz-Y
07-29-2003, 02:55 PM
It will be awesome, I CAN&#39;T WAIT

AznRocky
07-29-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Twister@29 July 2003 - 14:25
wait HALO 1 can go online FOR XBOX :blink:

TNTIcemanTNT
07-29-2003, 06:43 PM
duh yes

N£MO
07-29-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by AznRocky+29 July 2003 - 18:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AznRocky @ 29 July 2003 - 18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Twister@29 July 2003 - 14:25
wait HALO 1 can go online FOR XBOX :blink: [/b][/quote]
Yes it can,even i know that and i havn&#39;t got an xbox....yet. :D

SiRius128
07-29-2003, 07:44 PM
Rocks on Xbox will rock more on PC with Internet and better graphix

Cygnuz-Y - u say it will have better grpahics?? i dont mean to flame but, i doubt it will have better graphics, you can tell just by the screen shots that the graphics arent better then the XBOX version. although i am in no way doubting it will be an amazing PC game. :lol:

AznRocky
07-29-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by N£MO+29 July 2003 - 18:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 29 July 2003 - 18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AznRocky@29 July 2003 - 18:21
<!--QuoteBegin-Twister@29 July 2003 - 14:25
Yes it can,even i know that and i havn&#39;t got an xbox....yet. :D [/b][/quote]
WHAT&#33;&#33; my halo wont let me&#33;&#33;

SiRius128
07-29-2003, 07:54 PM
Yes it can,even i know that and i havn&#39;t got an xbox....yet.

yeh....uh....halo CAN NOT go on LIVE.....dont know what ur thinking...thats why the case doesnt have the LIVE symbol

-and if none of you belive me call up xbox TOLL FREE 1-800-for-myxbox

Pitbul
07-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by AznRocky+29 July 2003 - 10:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AznRocky &#064; 29 July 2003 - 10:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Twister@29 July 2003 - 14:25
wait HALO 1 can go online FOR XBOX :blink: [/b][/quote]
its for LAN games the Halo Multi-player for X-Box sucks it isn&#39;t no-where near as good as it will be for PC the Multi in X-Box is just a throw in they added its crappy compared to how much time and effort went into the Online play for PC

Busyman
07-29-2003, 10:30 PM
To play Halo against someone over the internet you must use XBConnect or Gamespy for Xbox. The PC version should look better theoretically but there isn&#39;t one screen shot yet to show it does. The graphics on PC look better anyway because it&#39;s on monitor :blink: . I&#39;m getting the PC version
1. It&#39;ll have better on online than Xbox&#39;s LAN over the internet.
2. It&#39;ll have mods hopefully which open basically whole new games
3. It&#39;ll tide me over until Halo 2 for Xbox which will be LIVE enabled and also get new mods

TNTIcemanTNT
07-29-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Pitbul+29 July 2003 - 21:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul &#064; 29 July 2003 - 21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AznRocky@29 July 2003 - 10:21
its for LAN games the Halo Multi-player for X-Box sucks it isn&#39;t no-where near as good as it will be for PC the Multi in X-Box is just a throw in they added its crappy compared to how much time and effort went into the Online play for PC

[/b][/quote]
Pitbul how the fuck do you know how much time and effort was put into Halo for online play? Are you one of those "special" people who *gasp* have insider information on the upcoming games. Ive seen you post numerous times criticising other ppl trying to act cool stating that you stuff which you so confidently think is true, but is actully complete and utter bullshit. So spank my bum and call me Charlie and fuck off.

Busyman
07-29-2003, 11:14 PM
:( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pitbul
07-30-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT+29 July 2003 - 15:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TNTIcemanTNT &#064; 29 July 2003 - 15:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Pitbul@29 July 2003 - 21:28

Originally posted by AznRocky@29 July 2003 - 10:21

Pitbul how the fuck do you know how much time and effort was put into Halo for online play? Are you one of those "special" people who *gasp* have insider information on the upcoming games. Ive seen you post numerous times criticising other ppl trying to act cool stating that you stuff which you so confidently think is true, but is actully complete and utter bullshit. So spank my bum and call me Charlie and fuck off. [/b][/quote]
i know time and effort because the Rep for Bungee said they did jackass he stressed how much time went into mainly the Mutli-player site it was in a widely spread article as for kissing ur ass keep ur self for that cuz thats the only person who actually listens to u so u fuck off stupid asshole TNTman i memeber when u used to post shitty remarks based on absolutelyt shit so shut the fuck up at least what i say adds some intellegents unlike u and especially this post and take that bill gates dick out ur ass.

metalrebelzz
07-30-2003, 04:15 AM
mmmm...am i allowed to put a link on here???

hopefully....

http://www.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file...html&dbid=16943 (http://www.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/site/0/databases/view_database.html&dbid=16943)

EDIT: i just realized someone already posted this......and its 3 pages long worth of replies.....nvm......ignore this post...

Gre1
07-30-2003, 04:22 AM
Yeah, I want to get it but then when I think about all the stuff I had to do when I played it on Xbox makes me say nevermind

metalrebelzz
07-30-2003, 04:37 AM
heres a link for FAQ about Halo for PC...no screenies on the site, but they have a wicked trailer for Halo 2 on there....and man...its nice.....

http://www.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file...html&dbid=16943 (http://www.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/site/0/databases/view_database.html&dbid=16943)

man we&#39;ve been waiting for this since we all first played Halo...we ALL loved it, and asked when the PC version was coming out....and it&#39;s been close to 2 years now.....and FINALLY it&#39;s coming&#33;&#33;&#33;

so all of u stop bitching and arguing about..."ohh its not better than the Xbox version, ohh it wont be as good as Planetside...."

JUST FUCKING PLAY.....

i can guarantee i&#39;ll be waiting in lines for this one, just like i did for UT2003.....no doubt whatsoever.....

Twigboy
07-30-2003, 05:04 AM
Well I got tired of waiting,but looking foward to Halflife2 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. :D

TNTIcemanTNT
07-30-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Pitbul@30 July 2003 - 04:23
[
i know time and effort because the Rep for Bungee said they did jackass he stressed how much time went into mainly the Mutli-player site it was in a widely spread article as for kissing ur ass keep ur self for that cuz thats the only person who actually listens to u so u fuck off stupid asshole TNTman i memeber when u used to post shitty remarks based on absolutelyt shit so shut the fuck up at least what i say adds some intellegents unlike u and especially this post and take that bill gates dick out ur ass.
LOLOLOL. "i know time and effort", "at least what I say adds some intellegents". Core blimey, are you trying to dis me for me being unintelligent. Get the syntax correct, structure the clauses properly, learn how to spell, because, please I cant bear to read such basic primitive english on a respectable forum such as Klite. Once youve done that, we just might be able to have a adult based debate over you being braindead, without excessive swearing such as "take that bill gates dick out ur ass" (notice theres no "of", great structure) . You actully swore and insulted me 9 times in your very short post........... looks like someone dropped out of school very early. And the most classic bit of your post which amuses me to no end is, "i member when u used to post shitty remarks based on (wait for this spelling) absolutelyt shit so shut the fuck up", hang on Pitbul, is that what I said to you in my post, so your just copying me...thats really quite pathetic.
The funny thing with you is that no one will even regard your argument, as its so primitive, and just plain wrong. So when you reply to this, actully take the time to get the dictionary out and get those words right&#33; Thats a good dog, youll get a treat if you do it correctly.

monkfi5h
07-30-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT+30 July 2003 - 12:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TNTIcemanTNT @ 30 July 2003 - 12:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@30 July 2003 - 04:23
[
LOLOLOL. "i know time and effort", "at least what I say adds some intellegents". Core blimey, are you trying to dis me for me being unintelligent. Get the syntax correct, structure the clauses properly, learn how to spell, because, please I cant bear to read such basic primitive english on a respectable forum such as Klite. Once youve done that, we just might be able to have a adult based debate over you being braindead, without excessive swearing such as "take that bill gates dick out ur ass" (notice theres no "of", great structure) . You actully swore and insulted me 9 times in your very short post........... looks like someone dropped out of school very early. And the most classic bit of your post which amuses me to no end is, "i member when u used to post shitty remarks based on (wait for this spelling) absolutelyt shit so shut the fuck up", hang on Pitbul, is that what I said to you in my post, so your just copying me...thats really quite pathetic.
The funny thing with you is that no one will even regard your argument, as its so primitive, and just plain wrong. So when you reply to this, actully take the time to get the dictionary out and get those words right&#33; Thats a good dog, youll get a treat if you do it correctly. [/b][/quote]
Yeah what he said :rolleyes:

TNTIcemanTNT
07-30-2003, 07:26 PM
Hallelujah

theprisoner
07-30-2003, 09:38 PM
The PC version looks tight(i can acutally see what my radeon 9700 can do) although i cant wait for Half-life 2 and Doom 3...

Busyman
07-31-2003, 04:39 AM
Hell I just realized........

By the time Halo for the PC comes out...
Halo 2 will be out on Xbox which will have full multiplayer anyway and a new single player game.

Fuck PC Halo
I was going to get it to tide me over until Halo 2, but now that I think about it....

WHAT&#39;S THE POINT

They should call it HALO 1.5: ARENA &#39;cause that&#39;s all your&#39;re getting new.
Single player is the same as the X version and I&#39;ve crushed it on Legendary already
Excellent for those who&#39;ve never played it on the X or never will buy a X tho&#39;.

tHe LiNk
07-31-2003, 07:36 AM
You&#39;re forgetting the potential new mods for the pc version dude&#33;

Busyman
07-31-2003, 10:44 AM
true, true

2. It&#39;ll have mods hopefully which open basically whole new games
damn I said that but...........

If Halo 2 is out guess which one will have my attention&#33;&#33;

Biigfoot
08-02-2003, 10:53 AM
To download 150 games visit :-

downloadgames.ontheinter.net (http://www.geocities.com/arcade_games2000)

Biigfoot
08-02-2003, 12:04 PM
To download 150 games visit :-

downloadgames.ontheinter.net (http://www.geocities.com/arcade_games2000)