PDA

View Full Version : Hi! - All You Furry Little Kazaa Freakz!

H.H.
07-28-2003, 06:04 PM
Boy..... things sure haven't changed around here while I was away....

I was off to see the wizard for allmost a month spending summer holidays, and the same distribution of crap files goes on, and on over here, stronger than ever!!!

Boy... YOU idiots who think inplanting viruses to files, giving false names to files and all that MORONIC bull**** is the hight of intelligence..... think again!

OK.... nobody really CAN help the fact he/she was BORN with only half a brain... but come ON!

Where do all these obnoxious little CREEPS spring from anyway?

All this BS is very tiresome thank the Great Pumpkin there are SOME intelligent and reasonable people around... otherwise the whole great IDEA of P2P would go down the f****** toilet!!!

"Happy Dayze"

H.H. ;)

H.H.
07-28-2003, 07:59 PM
Yep....as good a subject as dead hamsters....

EXEPT dead hamsters are MUCH moorre innerresttink.... UGH!

Ohhh...... My BAK!

H.H. ;)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
07-28-2003, 08:01 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He he he he he.....you got fake files and viruses.....he he he he he.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

H.H.
07-28-2003, 09:14 PM
I'd RATHER have the DEAD HAMSTERS...

The virus YOU have.... NOT innerrested.....UGH!

Bye!

H.H. ;)

mutterings
07-28-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by H.H.@28 July 2003 - 18:04
Boy..... things sure haven't changed around here while I was away....

I was off to see the wizard for allmost a month spending summer holidays, and the same distribution of crap files goes on, and on over here, stronger than ever!!!

Boy... YOU idiots who think inplanting viruses to files, giving false names to files and all that MORONIC bull**** is the hight of intelligence..... think again!

OK.... nobody really CAN help the fact he/she was BORN with only half a brain... but come ON!

Where do all these obnoxious little CREEPS spring from anyway?

All this BS is very tiresome thank the Great Pumpkin there are SOME intelligent and reasonable people around... otherwise the whole great IDEA of P2P would go down the f****** toilet!!!

"Happy Dayze"

H.H. ;)
I read that but didnt understand what was meant :blink: I presume you have a virus of some description but need help with it :huh: didnt the wizard give you a cure :blink: and if its something you have contracted from the lounge then see the person you caught it from there is planty of post whores in here :lol: :lol: :lol:

H.H.
07-28-2003, 09:21 PM
Oh.... yeah???

Well... IN ADDITION to all those fake files and viruses....

I got DIMPLES on my BUTT, too!

So.... whaddyasayabout that, huh, huh,huh, whaddyasayabout that, huh???

UGH!

(the lonely indian-warrior)

H.H. ;)

Lamsey
07-28-2003, 10:49 PM
:spam: