PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join FS*

fisherman
01-13-2008, 02:56 AM
Well guy's the title say's it really.

I'm only on FST a few months but I've been torrenting now for quite a few years so no nOOb here.

I'm nice and comfy on all my fav sites but there is still a couple I seek and FS* is one.

Me as a person I'm straight down the middle and do not under any cimcumstances cheat or tollerate crap.

Probably won't have a chance of getting invited to FS* as these days most people want something in return but there is no harm in asking if some kind hearted soul could invite me.

Also, I could have a 1000+ posts like some of u guy's but I'm not into spamming threads so lets keep the spam to a minimum please :)

Saroman
01-13-2008, 02:59 AM
Well not to spam.

But u seem to hav nearly everything (ur sig says)

Why suddent interest in FSC ?
What does FSC Have that u wont find anywhere else.

PS :- Please dont repeat the same track of COMMUNITY. IF u like community so much we have FST with 123,697 Members. You can enjoy your time here too.

fisherman
01-13-2008, 03:08 AM
lol, first reply a spam, fair play to you....

There is no "sudden" interest in FS*. Thats like sayin what's the sudden interest in ScT or FT* ect... before I joined... Come on now, why do u think ?

I'm always open to new stuff and I use ALL my trackers.

Please no more stupid posts, cause that's what the first one was ;)

supper
01-13-2008, 03:27 AM
lol, first reply a spam, fair play to you....

There is no "sudden" interest in FS*. Thats like sayin what's the sudden interest in ScT or FT* ect... before I joined... Come on now, why do u think ?

I'm always open to new stuff and I use ALL my trackers.

Please no more stupid posts, cause that's what the first one was ;)not good attitude to start ur req he was trying to help if u dont need any other stupid posts then close the thread and if any one like to invite u he will send pm:unsure:

SAM
01-13-2008, 03:43 AM
Well not to spam.

But u seem to hav nearly everything (ur sig says)

Why suddent interest in FSC ?
What does FSC Have that u wont find anywhere else.

PS :- Please dont repeat the same track of COMMUNITY. IF u like community so much we have FST with 123,697 Members. You can enjoy your time here too.

just a thought
do you have fsc ?

goysalh
01-13-2008, 04:03 AM
First good luck but you must know,to find F*C harder than go to space.:cry:
It is joke.

SgtMajor
01-13-2008, 04:18 AM
I'm only on FST a few months

You have been in invite section 4 weeks, not a few months.

If you haven't made friends in your time here already, and you have to publicly ask, then 4 months of activity is more like the norm, some are lucky and get it earlier depending upon their level of involvement and how they portray themselves.

Even so, there is less & less trust in here due to the activities of certain posters in the recent past, cos no matter what they say, several months down the line after getting everything they want, for free, they then turn round and do the exact opposite of what was required.

Make friends, and not only by giving invites away and doing giveaways (which smacks of insincerity anyway), but by getting involved and helping people out, and not by trading for sure.

You will be surprised what a few good posts can do, and you have the advantage of having English (Irish!) as your first language, so things might happen sooner rather than later :)

RoSsoNeRI
01-13-2008, 04:50 AM
Opening a thread n requesting FSC in public is not a good idea at all mate, trust me. That's the reason almost no one gets an invite when they request it in public cuz FSC don't want public exposure

fatcat69
01-13-2008, 04:54 AM
I'm only on FST a few months

You have been in invite section 4 weeks, not a few months.

If you haven't made friends in your time here already, and you have to publicly ask, then 4 months of activity is more like the norm, some are lucky and get it earlier depending upon their level of involvement and how they portray themselves.

Even so, there is less & less trust in here due to the activities of certain posters in the recent past, cos no matter what they say, several months down the line after getting everything they want, for free, they then turn round and do the exact opposite of what was required.

Make friends, and not only by giving invites away and doing giveaways (which smacks of insincerity anyway), but by getting involved and helping people out, and not by trading for sure.

You will be surprised what a few good posts can do, and you have the advantage of having English (Irish!) as your first language, so things might happen sooner rather than later :)

Couldnt have said it better...well except adding a chuck norris picture:lol:

http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/02/mastacheifunmaskedjoy.jpg

lostdemon
01-13-2008, 05:05 AM
Asking for people not to spam your thread usually ends with spam so here you go

http://www.appscout.com/images/spam%20boy.jpg

aysomc
01-13-2008, 05:18 AM
IF u like community so much we have FST with 123,697 Members. You can enjoy your time here too.

sgt basically took care of most of my ideas but please dont say this anymore. fst is filled to the brim with accounts that arent being used and on top of that anyone can sign up so instead of a group of TRUSTED people where most people know each other its just a massive group where you dont know who you can trust since the new "girl" on this site could be a 13 year old boy just pretending so he can get invites easier. its a huge difference so please no more comparing these small private communities with fst, they both have forums and thats there the similarities end.

SAM
01-13-2008, 05:21 AM
see, i agree with all the above but i don't like this avatar :)

Artemis
01-13-2008, 06:42 AM
oh noes aysomc they don't like the fruit bowl haircut, it was time to change your barber anyway bud :naughty:

That1Guy
01-13-2008, 06:50 AM
Probably won't have a chance of getting invited to FS* as these days most people want something in return

Not fsc members (at least not the very high percentage of members)

fatcat69
01-13-2008, 06:57 AM
oh noes aysomc they don't like the fruit bowl haircut, it was time to change your barber anyway bud :naughty:

Im thinking go 5th element style:lol:

http://scifipedia.scifi.com/images/c/c8/The_fifth_element.jpg

pandabear
01-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Probably won't have a chance of getting invited to FS* as these days most people want something in return

Not fsc members (at least not the very high percentage of members)

You best trying to contact some of those corrupt fsc'rs

fisherman
01-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Ok, all reply's read......

Some where thoughtful and made sense, you guy's know who you were and I respect your views/opinions. And some where just rubbish, you guy's know who you were too.

I put my point across and I'm not one to get into a 10 page tit for tat thread so I'm gonna close this off...

Either way I appreiciate all comments :)