01-13-2008, 07:18 AM
I have iPlay invite. PM Me.

AlanX
01-13-2008, 07:22 AM
no traders buddy :)

fatcat69
01-13-2008, 07:23 AM
Not going to happen.

Close this because if anyone dares to invite you, they will be banned from iTS as well as their ip/username/email address and yours will be sent to staff of other sites as known traders.

If you have a problem with the policy...bring it up with chuck

http://www.darkplanet.co.uk/yoda/chuck_norris.jpg

Not Complete
01-13-2008, 07:40 AM
Good luck

angryghost
01-13-2008, 07:43 AM
word of advice leo, DO NOT mess with chuck.... no joke he will roundhouse kick your face in

rotem1984
01-13-2008, 07:44 AM
Not going to happen.

Close this because if anyone dares to invite you, they will be banned from iTS as well as their ip/username/email address and yours will be sent to staff of other sites as known traders.

I think you need to put this speech in the signature:lol::yup:

fatcat69
01-13-2008, 07:50 AM
Not going to happen.

I think you need to put this speech in the signature:lol::yup:

pretty soon the invite section will get the picture

iTS and ScL and FTN and FSC and everyother community on the planet dont want traders....and hate little begging threads.

If people actual gave logical reasons, and were nice and just said it instead of
"i want it"
"i need it"
"give me plsssssss"
"i hear the community is great..."

etc etc

Then they might actually get invited and not have to have every single one of their threads here at FST a begging thread for an invite to a site they are going to use maybe once and then want something else.:happy:

Plus once they get all those invites they disappear from FST, the place where they got them. Im still hear arent I! lol so are alot of the good users of sites...thats why they get invited to all the sites, because they are active and make friends

youd be surprised who you are talking to on these threads.

Ill give a personal example.

A while ago, a friend here on FST, we will call them user X told me that their friend user Y was a good person and if I had an invite to tracker A that I should give it to him. So I wasnt sure at first, due to how hard it was for me to get into tracker A... but since I know user X so well from talking to them here on fst alot and joking around with them, I talked to user Y for a while and eventually invited this user to tracker A. 1 week later, User Y informs me that they know the owners of trackers B and C and D, without even asking, I was invited to trackers B and C and D, three trackers that people would die for. or so it seems sometimes when i read these threads. I was at the time completely content with what I had, but because I showed kindness and just made friends with this user, they treated me as I treated them, except I had no clue they were Super Extreme Connections person lol

moral of the story, if you are yourself and just nice, and be polite and active, you will meet people and those people know other people, who know other people.

Get my point.

no good deed goes unnoticed.

Detale
01-13-2008, 08:12 AM
FatCAt he will not get bounced for trading an invite by having a Community Rep here acct trades are not allowed but in turn invite trades are. We will be getting a CR from SCL pretty soon too.

I don't like what I keep seeing here with the whole "scare the no0b" thing ,the guy has every right to ask. Besides he only has 76 posts FFS. Maybe you guys could try and explain to him about the trading and change his mind a bit as I see in part of your last post FC.

Guide the no0bs don't become elitist snobs who feel we are better than them because we are members of the "Top Sites" and the "Super Secret" Communities. I was a trader long ago too but I Stopped WAY before it magically became cool here to be an "Anti Trader" and publicly condemn trading in hopes someone from a top site will happen to be recruiting here. I'm not saying thats whats happening here per say but it seems to me this is a growing trend and it needs to change. He wants in to a hard to get in site show him the way don't scare him away.

fatcat69
01-13-2008, 08:19 AM
FatCAt he will not get bounced for trading an invite by having a Community Rep here acct trades are not allowed but in turn invite trades are. We will be getting a CR from SCL pretty soon too.

I don't like what I keep seeing here with the whole "scare the no0b" thing ,the guy has every right to ask. Besides he only has 76 posts FFS. Maybe you guys could try and explain to him about the trading and change his mind a bit as I see in part of your last post FC.

Guide the no0bs don't become elitist snobs who feel we are better than them because we are members of the "Top Sites" and the "Super Secret" Communities. I was a trader long ago too but I Stopped WAY before it magically became cool here to be an "Anti Trader" and publicly condemn trading in hopes someone from a top site will happen to be recruiting here. I'm not saying thats whats happening here per say but it seems to me this is a growing trend and it needs to change. He wants in to a hard to get in site show him the way don't scare him away.

Im not here to scare, thats why I wrote a story with a moral to it showing an example on how patience and kindness will lead to acquiring all the invites one would ever need.

Dont confuse my straightforwardness with rudeness. There is a difference.
I have given invites personally to previous traders to plenty of sites, few of them are on this site and can attest to my chance giving. I am a very fair person. Actually rotem is a perfect example...

Just because Im quick on the gun doesnt mean I dont give everyone a fair chance....however that chance is earned.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

Detale
01-13-2008, 09:48 AM

Im not here to scare, thats why I wrote a story with a moral to it showing an example on how patience and kindness will lead to acquiring all the invites one would ever need.

Dont confuse my straightforwardness with rudeness. There is a difference.
I have given invites personally to previous traders to plenty of sites, few of them are on this site and can attest to my chance giving. I am a very fair person. Actually rotem is a perfect example...

Just because Im quick on the gun doesnt mean I dont give everyone a fair chance....however that chance is earned.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

This is not only untrue but a bit irresponsible IMO. Please don;t take this as a personal attack on you, after re-reading my post I can see how it could be taken that way. But you do not speak for these trackers to my knowledge and almost all of the trackers you mentioned do accept trading here @ FST. When a member of staff from a tracker becomes a Community rep they agree to a set of rules, one of these rules being they must allow invite trading here. So the statement above is not correct.

Also I read your story and sure it had a moral but to me it came off a bit elitist. Maybe its just me sure, but I feel (not just you my man ) people could have been a bit more guiding rather then saying falsly abandon all hope ye who wish to trade these trackers.
Sure Rotem is good but I think Twain is a bit better and more called for here.

"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry."

t0mmy
01-13-2008, 09:52 AM
detale for president !!

marksman
01-13-2008, 09:54 AM
detale for president !!

hell yeah.

fatcat69
01-13-2008, 10:19 AM
almost all of the trackers you mentioned do accept trading here @ FST.

Not to point out the rules, but this is taken from the section guidelines.

Accounts That Are Not To Be Traded
Below lists bt sites which accounts are NOT allowed to be traded.
Note that any invite trades for these is allowed on the site.
Trades that are NOT allowed will be edited or trashed.
Infractions might be given for posting such threads.
Those repeating will be locked from the section.
E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB | TDC | TL | WB

And nearly all trackers are against trading, hence why they dont allow people to post/seak about other trackers in their irc/forums on their sites. I only know of 6 sites that have invite trading sections in their forums.

You can pull the, well it says invite trading is allowed...however how is that when, if you read the tracker rules below, you can only invite someone you trust.

As for community reps, I am not one last time I checked, but that doesn't mean what I am saying is untrue. Trackers that I am a member of have never had an issue with my statements made here and some have even applauded my effort to keep publicity on the down low and by making it aware that using their invites as a means to barter for other trackers is looked down upon and does result in a ban.

I am not trying to pick a fight, I just want you to see it from my point of view. Also the community reps are here for support for their relative trackers, I am pretty sure most of them arent a fan at all when seeing their invites or accounts traded as nearly all trackers have the following in their rules:

Your account is personal and not to be shared by / transferred to / traded with others.
NEVER mention our url outside of XXXX You may refer to "XXXX" instead.
Only invite people you trust. Advertising invites to XXXX on forums will get you banned.or

NO advertisement of invites on other sites and their forums. We are a private community. People who offer their invites publicly on other sites will be disabled without warning.
Only invite people you trust, or suffer the consequences.
That is from two sites that do have reps here. So even though they do have reps, they still dont support trading of invites or accounts.

Again, not here to pick a fight, but trackers have rules that go against your statement regarding trading, therefore I feel I am in no wrong by stating that if someone does trade an invite to a particular tracker, they will get banned.

Trading an invite doesnt constitute trust, if it did, they there would be no need for the middleman crew...so although you say invite trading is allowed, it is just a loop whole that gets milked.

Atleast this is my point of view, and it applies to all invite/account trading. I mean if trackers wanted their invites traded, then they would have no problem with allowing their users to broadcast it publicly, however from reading the above rules, that is not the case at all.

timmah3
01-13-2008, 10:27 AM
fatcat is doing great job here
his tracker (ITS) is 3 months old and ITS 4 lvl now and ITS getting higher

ITS the most overhyped tracker

fatcat for president:)

timmah3
01-13-2008, 10:27 AM
sorry

leos
01-13-2008, 11:48 AM
bump for fatcat

rotem1984
01-13-2008, 11:56 AM
he already said no trader

kyrcer
01-13-2008, 12:01 PM
He doesn't need its. Oh yes he need it for trade.

Detale
01-13-2008, 10:55 PM
almost all of the trackers you mentioned do accept trading here @ FST.

And nearly all trackers are against trading, hence why they dont allow people to post/seak about other trackers in their irc/forums on their sites. I only know of 6 sites that have invite trading sections in their forums.

You can pull the, well it says invite trading is allowed...however how is that when, if you read the tracker rules below, you can only invite someone you trust.

As for community reps, I am not one last time I checked, but that doesn't mean what I am saying is untrue. Trackers that I am a member of have never had an issue with my statements made here and some have even applauded my effort to keep publicity on the down low and by making it aware that using their invites as a means to barter for other trackers is looked down upon and does result in a ban.

I am not trying to pick a fight, I just want you to see it from my point of view. Also the community reps are here for support for their relative trackers, I am pretty sure most of them arent a fan at all when seeing their invites or accounts traded as nearly all trackers have the following in their rules:

Your account is personal and not to be shared by / transferred to / traded with others.
Only invite people you trust. Advertising invites to XXXX on forums will get you banned.or

NO advertisement of invites on other sites and their forums. We are a private community. People who offer their invites publicly on other sites will be disabled without warning.
Only invite people you trust, or suffer the consequences.That is from two sites that do have reps here. So even though they do have reps, they still dont support trading of invites or accounts.

Again, not here to pick a fight, but trackers have rules that go against your statement regarding trading, therefore I feel I am in no wrong by stating that if someone does trade an invite to a particular tracker, they will get banned.

Trading an invite doesnt constitute trust, if it did, they there would be no need for the middleman crew...so although you say invite trading is allowed, it is just a loop whole that gets milked.

Atleast this is my point of view, and it applies to all invite/account trading. I mean if trackers wanted their invites traded, then they would have no problem with allowing their users to broadcast it publicly, however from reading the above rules, that is not the case at all.

Well said. OK I agree we are not fighting with each other just having a healthy debate, that I always enjoy. :P, with respect and courtesy toward each other.

Of course I will say that in the rules it says Invite trading is allowed, and sure tracker rules say to invite only people you trust which I agree with completely. You should trade with only those you trust. Now to my knowledge I didn't know that you were a member of staff there and we DO have a Community Rep Here ITS (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/its-181728).So invite trading and mentioning the acronym of the site are allowed, The very name of your community rep breaks the tracker rules but that is something thats is agreed to when a site gets a CR here. The site will make an exception for FST members and their activity only on FST. If a member here trades an invite on another site and gets caught it's my understanding that they can then be reprimanded in turn FST uses filters and doesn't allow the url to be posted. In short we have an agreement to meet in the middle for the benefit of the BT community as a whole.

Now if you are a member of staff there then you should most likely know about your CR ITS (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/its-181728) and before you say to members here that don't know any better "Close this because if anyone dares to invite you, they will be banned from iTS as well as their ip/username/email address and yours will be sent to staff of other sites as known traders." you should really check with him as a recognised Representative of ITS otherwise you are simply spreading propaganda

( Yeah!)

deathking81
01-13-2008, 11:32 PM
+1 detale
i tend not to argue with fatcat because i dont want to waste my life arguing with a retard.

sear
01-13-2008, 11:42 PM
detale for president !!

hell yeah.

I agree it's about time the US had a gay new yorker for president :01:

lostdemon
01-13-2008, 11:49 PM
@deathking
I saw your what.cd video and laughed alot. I really liked it but look kid you need to look in the mirror. Your in no position to be calling anyone a retard besides this is their debate there is no need for you to be jumping in with your insults.

N4riX
01-13-2008, 11:53 PM
very well said

fatcat69
01-14-2008, 12:05 AM

Only invite people you trust, or suffer the consequences.That is from two sites that do have reps here. So even though they do have reps, they still dont support trading of invites or accounts.

Well said. OK I agree we are not fighting with each other just having a healthy debate, that I always enjoy. :P, with respect and courtesy toward each other.

Of course I will say that in the rules it says Invite trading is allowed, and sure tracker rules say to invite only people you trust which I agree with completely. You should trade with only those you trust. Now to my knowledge I didn't know that you were a member of staff there and we DO have a Community Rep Here ITS (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/its-181728).So invite trading and mentioning the acronym of the site are allowed, The very name of your community rep breaks the tracker rules but that is something thats is agreed to when a site gets a CR here. The site will make an exception for FST members and their activity only on FST. If a member here trades an invite on another site and gets caught it's my understanding that they can then be reprimanded in turn FST uses filters and doesn't allow the url to be posted. In short we have an agreement to meet in the middle for the benefit of the BT community as a whole.

Now if you are a member of staff there then you should most likely know about your CR ITS (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/its-181728) and before you say to members here that don't know any better "Close this because if anyone dares to invite you, they will be banned from iTS as well as their ip/username/email address and yours will be sent to staff of other sites as known traders." you should really check with him as a recognised Representative of ITS otherwise you are simply spreading propaganda

( Yeah!)

I am not a staff member either, consider me, a very well informed and trusted member of communities.

The community rep's name does not break the rules of the tracker:
Never mention our url outside of iTS. You may refer to "iTS" instead.

Therefore I dont know what you are referring to there. The fact is, account traders are not welcome at this tracker. Anyone who is known as an account trader and is invited, WILL be banned. The inviter does also risk getting a ban as well since invites are request only, so you need to know who you are inviting before asking for invites.

I am well within the rights of a user to inform other users here on FST whether or not a candidate would be accepted properly into a community, so they are aware that they might receive a ban for their actions of inviting know Cheaters, scammers, account traders to the site. My posts are targetted at them and only them.

If someone trades accounts and is asking for an invite, there is a highly probable chance that they will just trade the account once it is created, therefore is it not safe to say that giving an invite to someone who trades accounts is the same as trading an account to begin with?

Here is my question to you, if trading accounts is against the rules, how is trading invites not. As an invite is just a new account...is it not?

If you can prove to me that an invite is not a new account, I will gladly concede to your reason, however I believe that when it comes down to it, an account and an invite are the same.
The only difference in account trading is that the person who originally invited the user was unaware that the account would be traded to a new person.

For this tracker, the tracker grants invites per request to users who wish to invite friends. Therefore by trading the invite, the staff who granted you the invite, were unaware that it was to be traded to a random person, not your friend.

Are they not one in the same?

If you dont disagree, then it would seem that FST's rules here saying no account trading for iTS should also apply to invite trading.

I enjoy this debate, it is very intellectually stimulating and more amusing then the normal threads here.

Riddle me this:
http://www.geocities.com/torontodreaming/film/photos/riddler.jpg

Something Else
01-14-2008, 12:13 AM
Good point, well made. :smilie4:

Wormtail
01-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Yes, good words fatcat ! You have mad a important point

fatcat69
01-14-2008, 12:22 AM
I don0t believe that anyone is a member on Its, never trade anything in your life..I thing every member on hight level tracker trade once in is life..

We arent saying that, we are saying we arent accepting active traders.

There is a difference between past traders and active traders.

Active = within the last few months

http://files.myopera.com/Eddie_Lopez/blog/The_More_You_Know.jpg

deathking81
01-14-2008, 12:25 AM
@deathking
I saw your what.cd video and laughed alot. I really liked it but look kid you need to look in the mirror. Your in no position to be calling anyone a retard besides this is their debate there is no need for you to be jumping in with your insults.
1. the video was made to be funny. why dont you post a picture of yourself? why the fuck are you insulting how someone else looks, especially online. that is just straightout rude, uncalled for, and is discrimination.
2. fatcat has gone around being a dick for a while and i wanted him to know i dont like him, and that dude that's arguing agianst him is awesome.
3. dont bother responding, because this is the last look i have at this thread.

magushun
01-14-2008, 12:26 AM
I don0t believe that anyone is a member on Its, never trade anything in your life..I thing every member on hight level tracker trade once in is life..

i havent

Enzo
01-14-2008, 12:29 AM
Yes fatcat i now..I'm a member in some hight level and not gonna mention..And i trade once in a will some thing and low trackers..Yes Its don't invite traders but he doesn't mean i will trade the account..Like to say a non trader will trade is account some day

fatcat69
01-14-2008, 12:34 AM
@deathking
1. the video was made to be funny. why dont you post a picture of yourself? why the fuck are you insulting how someone else looks, especially online. that is just straightout rude, uncalled for, and is discrimination.
2. fatcat has gone around being a dick for a while and i wanted him to know i dont like him, and that dude that's arguing against him is awesome.
3. dont bother responding, because this is the last look i have at this thread.

Excuse me, but there is no need to be rude and idiotic in this thread. A mod and myself are having a healthy debate discussing principles of trading.

There is no need for you to go around attacking people because you dont agree with them, as you don't know the person you are attacking.

If you are too immature to understand the difference between healthy discussion and ranting/raving, then maybe you should grow up and read a few more books before posting in threads that you do not comprehend.

And I dont appreciate you attacking other people for pointing out that your ill comments are not welcome here, so try to grow up and learn to understand a discussion instead of swearing your head off.

The fact that you are running away with your tale between your legs, shows to all of us the extent of maturity you have. I am sure someone is bound to report you for swearing your mouth off anyway.

Yes fatcat i now..I'm a member in some hight level and not gonna mention..And i trade once in a will some thing and low trackers..Yes Its don't invite traders but he doesn't mean i will trade the account..Like to say a non trader will trade is account some day

I disagree with your method, as I have received invites to nearly every tracker without trading once. The one time I did try to trade back in the day, I was laughed out of the forum as they also were against trading, hence why I am not a fan of trading at all.

There are plenty of people who have never and will never trade their accounts. As people are becoming more aware and accepting trackers rules regarding trading of accounts.

Detale
01-14-2008, 02:48 AM
+1 detale
i tend not to argue with fatcat because i dont want to waste my life arguing with a retard.

OK first of all Deathking knock it off! Stop with the hostile posting. FC and I are debating if you have something constructive to say by all means do, otherwise don't post this immature garbage here bring that to the lounge section with my reguards.

back on topic

Good point, well made. :smilie4:

YOU! You could end this whole thing right now, thats OK I enjoy FC's think anyway. Don't worry I will see you in a certain "GAY" thread when I have more time :whistling

@Fatcat

Well since you are NOT a member of site staff then no matter how well informed you may think you are or infact may actually be doesn't really matter( No offense intended) Then the descisions are not really yours to make.

The CR's name thing I must have mis read you are right fair enough

Here is my question to you, if trading accounts is against the rules, how is trading invites not. As an invite is just a new account...is it not?To the first part of the question I will answer as I answer my son "because we say so" This is a standard agreement FST has had long before I was a mod here. Just the way it is I guess.

On to the second part.Sure an invite is a new acct and tracker staff as we here do will scrutinize new accts more than an older more reputable acct and so they will tend to watch over the new accts more. So if a member trades an acct with 1TB uploaded the staff there tend not to check up on that member more and he can get away with certain things more than a new member would he has "paid his dues" and they give him a bit more liberty with his actions and say hit and running, stuff like that. So IMO and many other actual site staff Acct trading is far worse than invite trading. you can control Invites given out an acct is already established. With 1 new invite there is only 1 acct to deal with, if the acct comes with invites then there can be many. I can go on and on about the differences between invite and acct trading and I have with the best of them ( FeeFee :P). The plain and simple FACT is that weather or not you believe it is right or wrong it is the rule kept between FST and the trackers we have a deal with. Of course they don't publicize the FACT that FST members can trade their invites but they ARE allowed to trade them here without repercussion.

Also I feel I've missed a crucial point the invitee is still responsible for whom they invite no matter what and thats why staff here try to encourage "safer trading". Look up who you are trading with get to know the person first basically use you head, or a middleman.

Which BTW if someone here is reading and wants to use a MM PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD read the rules of HOW first!!
Requesting Middleman
You MUST make a REQUEST (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=138) in the Middleman Request section.
The member that creates the thread and Staff can read it.
Then a Middleman Crew member will reply to your request.
Include what invites your trading and with who.
Link to the profile of who your trading with.
Other details like MSN if necessary.So although you may feel this way and I can tell that you are an asset to FST and I'm sure whatever site you may be a part of
http://www.bowblog.com/archives/images/wrong.jpg

hell yeah.

I agree it's about time the US had a gay new yorker for president :01: Yeah well it's better than a cross dressing, Kangaroo humping, Koala looking Aussie! I'll see you too in the "gay" thread with ITS you 2 are MINE!!!

sear
01-14-2008, 03:12 AM
hell yeah.

I agree it's about time the US had a gay new yorker for president :01: Yeah well it's better than a cross dressing, Kangaroo humping, Koala looking Aussie! I'll see you too in the "gay" thread with ITS you 2 are MINE!!!

Sorry mate I'm not into threesomes but when you're done with ITS you know how to find me :whistling

fatcat69
01-14-2008, 03:15 AM
My Friend and esteemed debater,

The staff posted right after I did, did you not see that? I think that says enough about what my opinion is worth ;-)

I once was staff, and it was just too annoying for me. So I give prop's to those who are staff and able to stick through it. You guys are the hero's of the bt world.

To Respond to the "your wrong," although I applaud your defense of the system, it does not mean that I am wrong/right or that the system is correct/incorrect, just means we differ in opinion that is all. Nothing is perfect, so I think we both can agree that our opinions do make logical sense to some degree or another however neither are completely correct.

Using the excuse "its always been that way" doesnt mean it is the right way...I know you understand what I mean by that as you seem to be a very intelligent person.

I believe that the tracker community has evolved past the idea of trading here at FST, atleast it isnt as look as trader friendly as it used to be...

Although this may be a "safe" haven, it isnt. The reason most trackers have community reps here is to show this forum that they are here to help new users with issues involving their trackers. I think the whole "oh btw to become a CR here you have to allow invite trading or else you cant be a rep" is just ignored by the staff. I know plenty of staff members and sysops who are actively against invite trading, but they still sign up here for the greater good of the forum and its members...

You always have to make sacrifices for the greater good.

They (the staff) just use other nicks to say what they want to say...or ask others to do it for them.

Btw I think we both understand eachothers opinions on the matter very well, so I think we can close this thread to prevent further debate/spamming

Contact my secretarys for further information:
http://imgsrv.971freefm.com/image/DbLiteGraphic/200706/1152716.JPG

ohmboys
01-14-2008, 03:15 AM
Well its not true fatcat69,you said iTS welcome ex traders, i m not a trader for a few months and i never was a heavy one , made maybe 4 or 5 trades in my life , and u and iTS just attacked me from my first request , iTS said who ever invite me will be banned and bla bla close the thread and didnt even say why .

mrnobody
01-14-2008, 03:24 AM
as far as my understanding goes, if a tracker joins the list of tracker in this page

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-read-first-section-guidelines-read-first-124002

FST BT mods will not allow account trade for that tracker

meanwhile, BT rep for that tracker are not supposed to ban account only for invite trade. If they do so, they are violating their agreement with FST?

and since iTS is in that list, iTS is not supposed to take action against [an] account/s only for invite trade.

correct me if i understood it wrongy.

ohmboys
01-14-2008, 03:29 AM
as far as my understanding goes, if a tracker joins the list of tracker in this page

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-read-first-section-guidelines-read-first-124002

FST BT mods will not allow account trade for that tracker

meanwhile, BT rep for that tracker are not supposed to ban account only for invite trade. If they do so, they are violating their agreement with FST?

and since iTS is in that list, iTS is not supposed to take action against [an] account/s only for invite trade.

correct me if i understood it wrongy.

WB squirr3l :) , i think you are actually right .

Nemrod
01-14-2008, 04:07 AM
Sometimes not being very good in english language is good, so I miss a lot of crap... to me the whole novel itīs pretty simple: at iTS we can do whatever we want, but our rules are not valid here, only those established in the covenant between FST and iTS.
At this point of the movie everybody should know what is right and what is wrong, so, letīs move on.
As my wise father said: Against the vice of request is the virtue of deny.
:huh:

grimms
01-14-2008, 04:24 AM
Sometimes not being very good in english language is good, so I miss a lot of crap... to me the whole novel itīs pretty simple: at iTS we can do whatever we want, but our rules are not valid here, only those established in the covenant between FST and iTS.
At this point of the movie everybody should know what is right and what is wrong, so, letīs move on.

True indeed.

omitted
01-14-2008, 04:51 AM
this thread was extremely good reading.
minus the insults/attacks of course.

lostdemon
01-14-2008, 05:19 AM
Hey I wasn't trying to attack anyone I actually still have no problem with deathking even after his cursing. If he doesn't like me now like he doesn't like fatcat then thats cool. The point I was trying to get across was if you agree with someone thats fine but there is no need for jumping into the middle of a debate that isn't yours then calling fatcat a retard. Two against one ain't gonna fly with me especially if your my homie

http://www.homies.tv/homies/bigvato.gif

Detale
01-14-2008, 05:55 AM
The fact that ITS posted immediately after you means nothing to me but coincidence.

Also the "You're Wrong" thing was mostly a joke sorry if I offended you. I just meant that the rules have been the rules since before I got here. My position is not to make these rules but to enforce them.

If we go way back to your first post where you told the guy if he was invited he would be banned because he wanted to trade, and that was incorrect. Regardless of who you are or who you know this is the agreement that was made and both sides keep this deal. So in this respect you were wrong

You are right about some staff still don't like the idea but they will become a CR anyway for the greater good. I believe this myself

But my man there are a bunch of sites out there who don't give a 5hit about trading and they would say, not openly of course, that trading invites has very little to no impact on a BT site. Sure others will say it ruins a site completely. THB who really knows who is right, I believe the whole mess to be circumstantial.

You and I are not the first nor the last to debate this topic, I have done this dance many times already as it would sound like you have as well. I respect your views and think you carry yourself well.

Also: Stop Spamming my Mom!

@Squirr3l I think you nailed it right on the head

Sorry mate I'm not into threesomes but when you're done with ITS you know how to find me :whistling
Oh what you didn't consider that thing you did with a goat and a mule a threesome!?Sure I know where to find you, in that bar with all the men in G-Strings again!? Dude you need a new haunt you damn sexual deviant!

This could be construed as calling our debate crap, but I don't think thats what you meant.

Oddly your fathers quote bring anotherone to mind while debating

"Endeavor to Persevere"~Chief Joseph

Also in The Outlaw Josie Wales

Edit:
@LostDemon- No dude you did good, DeathKing was being rude

Edit 2:
I see now I quoted the wrong person, edited

Nemrod
01-14-2008, 06:06 AM
The fact that ITS posted immediately after you means nothing to me but coincidence.

Also the "You're Wrong" thing was mostly a joke sorry if I offended you. I just meant that the rules have been the rules since before I got here. My position is not to make these rules but to enforce them.

If we go way back to your first post where you told the guy if he was invited he would be banned because he wanted to trade, and that was incorrect. Regardless of who you are or who you know this is the agreement that was made and both sides keep this deal. So in this respect you were wrong

You are right about some staff still don't like the idea but they will become a CR anyway for the greater good. I believe this myself

But my man there are a bunch of sites out there who don't give a 5hit about trading and they would say, not openly of course, that trading invites has very little to no impact on a BT site. Sure others will say it ruins a site completely. THB who really knows who is right, I believe the whole mess to be circumstantial.

You and I are not the first nor the last to debate this topic, I have done this dance many times already as it would sound like you have as well. I respect your views and think you carry yourself well.

Oh what you didn't consider that thing you did with a goat and a mule a threesome!?Sure I know where to find you, in that bar with all the men in G-Strings again!? Dude you need a new haunt you damn sexual deviant!

This could be construed as calling our debate crap, but I don't think thats what you meant.

Sorry, I didnīt express myself very well.:(
Of course It was not my intention call crap to the debate, just the part of disqualifications and aggressions. I love debates as long as they are kept between the lines of respect.

fatcat69
01-14-2008, 06:31 AM

Edit:
@LostDemon- No dude you did good, DeathKing was being rude

Edit 2:
I see now I quoted the wrong person, edited

Beers are on me next time we go to the bar

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/original/beerfest.gif

Something Else
01-14-2008, 06:56 AM
Sorry for popping in to the middle of that, I just wanted to get a :smilie4: In the thread.

fatcat69
01-14-2008, 07:05 AM
Sorry for popping in to the middle of that, I just wanted to get a :smilie4: In the thread.

Sorry just isnt good enough, you got one of my secretary's upset

Im going to have to spank her for crying though...

http://www.yeocheowtong.com/Graphics/spanking_Photo.jpg

Detale
01-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Until next tim FC you're a good guy and Im glad you're a member here. Thanks.

@ITS you're still gonna get it