PDA

View Full Version : I Have The Ultimate Defence System

The Knife Thrower
07-28-2003, 06:27 PM
Hello everyone. My computer has one of the most advanced security systems in the world. Many of you will dissagree so I ask you to test the system out. You can DDOS my computer, portscan it to see if there are any protocols to exploit and so on. The ip address of my PC is:

DELETED

Have fun :D And if you can destrory the security then I will give you a small cash prize.

Ron
07-28-2003, 06:33 PM
I'm in!!
Prepare yourself to buy a new PC, dude!!!
Here I come.
Ready?

*user Ron logged of due to system crash

Illuminati
07-28-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by The Knife Thrower@28 July 2003 - 19:27
Hello everyone. My computer has one of the most advanced security systems in the world. Many of you will dissagree so I ask you to test the system out. You can DDOS my computer, portscan it to see if there are any protocols to exploit and so on. The ip address of my PC is:

DELETED

Have fun :D And if you can destrory the security then I will give you a small cash prize.
LOL - The proverbial running off a cliff to see if you can survive the fall :D

sharedholder
07-28-2003, 06:38 PM
Have fun  And if you can destrory the security then I will give you a small cash prize.

You should check the RIIA site . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bender
07-28-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by The Knife Thrower@28 July 2003 - 20:27

DELETED

Have fun  :D And if you can destrory the security then I will give you a small cash prize.
That's NOT your IP.
If you want somebody's computer hacked, do it yourself then. :angry:

Ron
07-28-2003, 07:58 PM
If I understood correctly Bender, that IP was everybody's local IP.
So no harm would have been done, I think. :ermm:

J'Pol
07-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Posting someone elses IP and asking others to attack it.

Poor form that man. More than a bit harsh.

The Knife Thrower
07-28-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Bender+28 July 2003 - 19:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bender @ 28 July 2003 - 19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Knife Thrower@28 July 2003 - 20:27

DELETED

Have fun&nbsp; :D And if you can destrory the security then I will give you a small cash prize.
That&#39;s NOT your IP.
If you want somebody&#39;s computer hacked, do it yourself then. :angry: [/b][/quote]
Tell me you are joking when you said that. Please tell me you are joking when you say I am trying to get someone to hack a computer for me.

Illuminati
07-28-2003, 08:21 PM
127.0.0.1 is an IP which everyone uses - Mainly because it&#39;s the local IP for every single computer in the world.

The most a DDOS would do to it is probably crash said system, hence the damage is only to your own property ;)

Bender
07-29-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by The Knife Thrower+28 July 2003 - 22:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Knife Thrower &#064; 28 July 2003 - 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bender@28 July 2003 - 19:55
<!--QuoteBegin-The Knife Thrower@28 July 2003 - 20:27

DELETED

That&#39;s NOT your IP.
If you want somebody&#39;s computer hacked, do it yourself then. :angry:
Tell me you are joking when you said that. Please tell me you are joking when you say I am trying to get someone to hack a computer for me.[/b][/quote]
:"> Oops, the n00b in me is showing. :">
Sorry, The Knife Thrower, I really didn&#39;t know.

At least you had one sucker falling for it&#33; :lol: :lol:

The Knife Thrower
07-29-2003, 11:11 AM
Thats one point to me.